As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Video Game Industry Thread: Time for a new thread

• Options
    plufimplufim Dr Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    PSV hasn't been blown out that much though. We know about the system and a handful of games but that's really it. There's still plenty they can announce for it. Price, launch date and third party games (*coughLumines*) being the big ones.

This is true! Seriously, there's so much to be revealed in the coming days, it's going to be super great. :)

plufim on
    3DS 0302-0029-3193 NNID plufim steam plufim PSN plufim
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I'm so excited about what we will see at E3.

I'm a MS fanboy so whatever they say will be awesome.

I'm totally excited about the PSVita.

Cafe sounds damned interesting.

So many awesome games are in the pipeline that we know little about, or have been leaked.

Going to be an awesome week for gamers, angry birds or no.

For the most part, Fraggle has posted my thoughts on this next week. This E3 has the chance of being the best one in years.

Brainiac 8 on
    3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    So after listening to a bunch of podcasts (I think Pachter is starting to grow on me, so I'm probably going to stop now before I get Stockholm Syndrome) I've reevaluaed my stance on the big 3.

Nintendo: They'll do what they always do: Show off Mario platformer #16 and etc. to get their core fanbase excited, show off fledging titles for their new hardward (3DS) that don't quite seem to exploit it to the full, but are better than the first batch, and show off some new McGrommit for their new console, which will be crazy. If they can avoid the temptation to spam charts, and manage to get enough non-casual stuff there to keep the "hardcores" from getting board, they can easily pull off a top tier conference.

Sony: Half of their conferences success will depend on how they handle the PSN hack. If they ignore it, they'll get marks off but not as much as if they address it but do a poor job in doing so. If they manage to come out, take culpability, and actually reassure people that their network is now top notch security, I think they can win back some people they've lost. Provided the PSN is up and fully functioning at the time. Still, I think the PR blow they took is a huge hill to climb, and will become the focus (willingly or unwillingly) of their E3 presence. It's a shame too, since between the NGP and their SLEW of exclusive titles, they could have easily been the frontrunner this year, especially if Nintendo fell into casual-ville.

Microsoft: That list of rumored X-box titles and programs grows by the day. (I just read they trademarked "Fable: The Journey") so I think they'll have more than Gears3/Forza4 and Kinect leftovers. That said, Kinect WILL be a large part of their presentation, as you don't sell a peripheral to 1 out of every 5 of your customers and then just ignore it. I've said it before, the ultimate key will be someone figuring out a method to do a successful "hardcore" title on the Kinect. If someone managed to figure that out, Microsoft would be fools to not to start taking notes and letting other developers know what they can do. Beyond that, Halo game #7 should keep the core X-box fans on board for another year, but I think Halo's ability to interest non-halo fans isn't strong enough to be a pillar of the experience anymore. Ultimately, I think we're going to see a small amount of "hardcore" games, some interesting media features that won't appeal to everyone, and a whole bunch of casual kinect titles. If it's JUST a block of casual titles, I think they're not going to do well, but if they can slip in some kinect titles that will interest non-casuals then they may come out of this E3 in a positive light. I don't think they'll be able to top Nintendo if Nintendo does well, and if Sony can really put on a good face in light on the PSN hack, MS will have it's work cut out for them.

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Keep in mind, we're still waiting for most of the 3DS games they were advertising last year. So you know, salt, etc

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    That still fits in with what I was saying.

The first round of stuff for a new bit of hardware like the 3DS (i.e. the DS and Wii before it.) also had a few round of releases that really shoehorn in the new tech and not do it very wel, then developers get better at it and make good games that don't quite live up to the full potential. The next round of 3DS software will fall into that category IMO.

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    Serious_ScrubSerious_Scrub Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    The DS had a pretty crappy first year, but there were some really neat ideas. Pac Pix and Kirby Canvas Curse were both really neat, although the former had just about as much content as a 99 cent iphone game these days

Serious_Scrub on
  • Options
    PureauthorPureauthor Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Is this the correct thread to mention that Sony just got hacked? Again?

http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2011/06/04/sony-europe-hacked-by-lebanese-hacker-again/
    Sony Europe hacked by Lebanese hacker... Again

RSS logoHi there! If you're new here, you might want to subscribe to the RSS feed for updates. X
    by Chester Wisniewski on June 4, 2011 | Comments (13)

Filed Under: Data loss, Featured, Privacy, Vulnerability

By my count this is unlucky hack number 13 for Sony. A Lebanese hacker known as Idahc dumped another user database at Sony Europe containing approximately 120 usernames, passwords (plain text), mobile phone numbers, work emails and website addresses.

The attacker claims that he used standard SQL injection techniques to acquire the database. I think it is fair to say it appears that Sony has not learned anything from the previous 12 attacks.

SQL injection flaw? Check. Plain text passwords? Check. People's personally identifiable information totally unprotected? Check.

Idahc tweet about Sony hackIdahc is the same attacker who targeted the Canadian Sony Ericsson site in May, 2011. In his note on pastebin he states: "I was Bored and I play the game of the year : 'hacker vs Sony'." He posted the link to pastebin with the simple note "Sony Hacked: pastebin.com/OMITTED lol."

If you are a database administrator (especially a Sony one) and want to avoid your sensitive data from ending up in the headlines I recommend you actually test your web applications for SQL vulnerabilities.

Pureauthor on
    SS FC: 1334 0950 5927
    Platinum FC: 2880 3245 5111
  • Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    So I have been a PC gamer all my life. The person I live with bought a Wii three years ago. Then two weeks ago she decided now was a good time to get a 360 with Kinect (in her defense, it was on sale in a Blockbuster that was closing down, unopened and brand new).

Is this the right way to console y/n

Shadowen on
  • Options
    RehabRehab Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I declare these hackers to be cunts of the highest order!

They seem to view this as some kind of weird crusade, but everyone not involved just sees them as being fuckers. The most annoying thing for Sony must be that they are completely helpless to retaliate in any meaningful way given that they are facing anonymous cowards on the internet. Their only move is to increase their security even more, and while that is absolutely necessary, it also has the effect of turning things into a really expensive arms race or sorts. There doesn't seem to be any way for them to get any peace.
    Shadowen wrote: »

I would vote no personally, but I have next to zero interest in Kinect.

Rehab on
    NNID: Rehab0
  • Options
    plufimplufim Dr Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Is she having fun? Then yes! There is no "right" way to console.

Also, those hackers are fucking moronic. I am certain shit like this is leading to internet regulation and restriction.

plufim on
    3DS 0302-0029-3193 NNID plufim steam plufim PSN plufim
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AbsalonAbsalon Lands of Always WinterRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Whole bunch of rumors now from 4chan making the rounds - some ESRB fellow who predicted Contra before Konami's conference and also detailed the specs of the 3DS before they were unveiled. I can believe he got about half of it right on accident because, seriously, his batch of rumors about the Cafe looks like a wishlist.

Never have I wished this hard for a Tuesday.

Edit: via 2chan in Japan, 4chan has been the fount of validated rumors before. It's a crapshoot, of course, emphasis on crap.

Absalon on
  • Options
    AlgertmanAlgertman Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    We're going with 4chan rumors now?

Algertman on
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    plufim wrote: »

Also, those hackers are fucking moronic. I am certain shit like this is leading to internet regulation and restriction.

"Baby why you gotta make me hit you?"

Leitner on
  • Options
    SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

Exactly! My 61-yr-old mother owns a PS2 that she uses almost exclusively to play Katamari Damacy. If that's the wrong way to console, I don't want to be right.

SwashbucklerXX on
    Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • Options
    lowlylowlycooklowlylowlycook Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Shadowen wrote: »
    So I have been a PC gamer all my life. The person I live with bought a Wii three years ago. Then two weeks ago she decided now was a good time to get a 360 with Kinect (in her defense, it was on sale in a Blockbuster that was closing down, unopened and brand new).

It might be, just because the Wii and Kinect are good for things that PC games don't really cover, like local multiplayer.

lowlylowlycook on
    steam_sig.png
    (Please do not gift. My game bank is already full.)
  • Options
    Fantastication2Fantastication2 Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

Shit like this is leading to public awareness of how vulnerable some websites/online-presences are when they aren't administered correctly.

The attackers need a swift kick to the bum, but so do Sony for not having secured themselves despite the constant attacks over a period of months.

(In fact, the regulation it might bring in would be welcome if it required that anyone hosting a service online that contains any personal information on the user meet minimum standards for security.)

Fantastication2 on
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    So here's a bunch of stuff from Shuhei Yoshida, president of Sony Computer Entertainment’s Worldwide Studios, on the PSP and NGP/Vita/Not-PSP2/Whatever. Long but interesting.
    What lessons were learned from the PSP? What didn’t PSP achieve that NGP can?

Throughout the development process of NGP, obviously we looked at what worked with PSP and what didn’t. We were almost too happy with PSP’s core capabilities; CPU, GPU and the 4-inch display. At that time it was the largest display you could find on a portable [gaming] device, with very beautiful graphics capabilities. We were too happy having PS2 quality-games on the Go, and we didn’t go much further. We had Wi-Fi capabilities with PSP which was very fast, and some experiences like Monster Hunter were created using Wi-Fi, but other than that it was very hard for developers to create a unique experience on PSP that you couldn’t get on a console like PS2.

After PS3 came out, people got used to looking at PS3-quality graphics. So just having nice graphics is not enough; people prefer playing on a large screen at home. That was the biggest lesson we learned in designing NGP – of course we advanced the CPU and GPU again, and developed the 5-inch OLED, but I’m sure in a couple of years people will get used to seeing it, so if we stop there we’ll make the same mistake we did on PSP. So what we made sure was to bring enough new hooks on NGP so that we can continue to create unique gaming experiences that you cannot get on consoless. Touch capability on both front and back, AR, sensors, social connectivity: these features will challenge NGP developers’ ability to create longer than PSP [did].

Touchscreens are something mobile phones have made great use of in the past few years – did you consider a phone component to NGP?

Yeah, at the very beginning of NGP development we looked at options – what did we want in terms of voice capabilities? What we decided was, yes, we want 3G but having [cellular] voice will limit us in terms of designing the gaming experience. For example the 5-inch OLED screen – you wouldn’t have a 5-inch screen on a smart- or cell- phone, it wouldn’t fit in your pocket. But 3G allows you to connect to the gaming community all the time.

We really love the features of social network games like on Facebook – always connected and easy to challenge friends and see what they’re doing. We wanted to bring those social network features to our gaming. So we decided let’s have 3G but no [cellular] voice – we don’t need it. For game communication like voice-chat we don’t need cellular voice, we can always go over IP. So [we’re] retaining that capability of voice communication through games and having 3G as an option – because it’s going to be too expensive for some consumers to pay for communications in addition to the content.

You acknowledge a 5-inch OLED wouldn’t fit in your pocket – is portability less important to Sony for a handheld gaming system?

That’s another thing we debated heavily internally. Some of us wanted smaller, some larger – it’s a trade-off. With PSP Go, we focussed too much on making the hardware smaller and thinner so that it could fit in your pocket. That made all the UIs cramped, we had to make the buttons thinner – it didn’t feel as good. Also, you wouldn’t want to pay a premium price for a smaller screen. So we went for a large screen with NGP because – looking at how people are adapting to smartphones – in a couple of years everybody will have one, and everybody will have the opportunity to play downloaded application games. So we have to create enough strong reasons for people to look at NGP in addition to the smartphone they already have.

Don’t you see smartphones as competition, then?

Is 3DS competition?
 Not necessarily. We had DS when there was PSP, it overlaps a little bit but not directly in terms of audience and kind of content we provide. In regards to competition with smartphones – we are not trying to compete with smartphones, we can't. So the question is, considering people have phones anyway, why would they want another device? Looking at the adoption of the iPad and other tablets, if there are enough reasons, people do want another device. People might carry NGP with them or use it at home – that’s ok. NGP – like PSP was – is your second screen. The portability is very good; not for putting in your pocket, but it can fit in your bag easily as it’s smaller and lighter than an iPad.

PSP was pitched as a multimedia device when it was introduced, NGP seems to be more about the games – is that the case?

What we have not been talking about are the other capabilities of NGP. We are developing the media and network capabilities. We are working with some online service providers to bring their services onto NGP and that’s what we consider people will expect: to have multiple capabilities on one device. We talked about the comparison with smartphones – they already do these things as well. Our goal is to set up NGP as the must-have device, so we have to focus communications on what’s unique to NGP rather than functionality you can do on both NGP and smartphones. But because NGP has the 5-inch OLED screen, the video capability is great; some web-browsing and social networking is easier. As we move towards launch we’ll be talking about these capabilities as well.

What’s your stance on stereoscopic 3D?

Our studio worked very closely with hardware groups to design NGP, so we looked at every single component in terms of choices of display. We could have had 3D stereoscopic display instead of a 5-inch OLED – there’s pros and cons – and obviously we decided to go with the latter. But we knew that those [3D] display technologies would advance every day, every month. And especially the naked-eye stereoscopic technologies – it’s such an early technology, that’s going to advance very quickly and people will see it adapted in tablets and smartphones. Our decision was based on what it we're trying to create in terms of robust gaming experience, without the additional cost of goods to provide the naked-eye stereoscopic 3D. So never-say-never for the future, but for the launch of NGP our choices were based on what we believe the best choice was for us.

So a future iteration of NGP with stereoscopic 3D?

Never-say-never! 3D is a big effort on the console side, we work with the Bravia team. The technique to use stereoscopic 3D by console developers is getting better and better. So as the content providers get familiar with 3D, I hope more people see the value in that… for consoles [laughs].

http://www.next-gen.biz/features/shuhei-yoshida-ngp

Wait... why did he go out of his way to say that people want to see video games on their TV, then cut the video out from the PSP2?

Also, there's that assertion from Sony again that the PSP didn't offer an experience that was different enough from the consoles. Also influences from Facebook and smartphones. But somehow they, and not the 3DS, are not competition for, uh, some reason. Yet they're putting a bunch of smartphone-like capabilities in it anyway.

And I wonder why he said that he's big on 3D... for consoles. :P

cloudeagle on
    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Because SONY makes 3D TVs. Remember, they use the games division to push other tech the company has.

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Because SONY makes 3D TVs. Remember, they use the games division to push other tech the company has.

Oh, of course. That's what the :P was for.

cloudeagle on
    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    SONY isn't subtle about it. Why should you be?

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Rehab wrote: »
    I declare these hackers to be cunts of the highest order!

They seem to view this as some kind of weird crusade, but everyone not involved just sees them as being fuckers. The most annoying thing for Sony must be that they are completely helpless to retaliate in any meaningful way given that they are facing anonymous cowards on the internet. Their only move is to increase their security even more, and while that is absolutely necessary, it also has the effect of turning things into a really expensive arms race or sorts. There doesn't seem to be any way for them to get any peace.

Yeah, I agree that the hackers are jerks in how they are piling on right now...

But at the same time, Sony does still have these vulnerabilities out there, and it almost seems as if they were imploying a twisted sense of security by obscurity. By that I mean they only put in basic security and assumed no one could touch them, or even give them a second look. Now that the entire hacker community's eyes are on them, they can't hide like that.

A week or two ago I read a really good article (which I think was linked from here) about the steps Sony -needs- to take. The first one was to take down all their external links and have an outside company go over them with a fine-toothed comb, before someone finds their way into something truly damaging. It seems to be more and more obvious that while Sony may have done that with the Playstation components, they hadn't touched any other department.

Athenor on
    He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I wonder if the main Sony servers are in a big central room with several doors, each labeled like "Sony Pictures", "Sony Electronics", "Sony Online Entertainment", etc... And no one's noticed that they all go to the same room.

Nocren on
    newSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Why would they notice? Nobody goes in there.

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Nocren wrote: »
    I wonder if the main Sony servers are in a big central room with several doors, each labeled like "Sony Pictures", "Sony Electronics", "Sony Online Entertainment", etc... And no one's noticed that they all go to the same room.

As i'm learning more and more about server design (specifically Windows Domain Controllers; I don't know how other OS's work but I'm sure it is similar), this is closer than you might think... At least from a logical standpoint. From what i'm learning about Domain trusts, scary, scary things can be done if you aren't EXTREMELY careful with the links.

Athenor on
    He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/06/05/star-wars-at-e3-your-first-look-at-kinect-star-wars-exclusive/
    Apparently, companies have yet to learn how to make commercials that aren't shitty while showing off motion controls. I am shocked, good sir.

Couscous on
  • Options
    Dox the PIDox the PI Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Couscous wrote: »
    http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/06/05/star-wars-at-e3-your-first-look-at-kinect-star-wars-exclusive/
    Apparently, companies have yet to learn how to make commercials that aren't shitty while showing off motion controls. I am shocked, good sir.

ugh

Dox the PI on
  • Options
    V FactionV Faction Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Star Wars Kinect

A million copies at holiday.

(it'll actually probably be a really big Dad-Gamer game)

V Faction on
    Nintendo Network ID: V-Faction | XBL: V Faction | Steam | 3DS: 3136 - 6603 - 1330
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 0046-2121-0723/White 2 Friend Code: 0519-5126-2990
    "Did ya hear the one about the mussel that wanted to purchase Valve? Seems like the bivalve had a juicy offer on the table but the company flat-out refused and decided to immediately clam up!"
  • Options
    AlgertmanAlgertman Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    THAT IS NOT THE POD RACING GAME I WANT!

Remember the Red Steel commercials when the Wii came out?

I like how this game is something that would clearly play better on Wii w/ Motion plus. MS must have paid out the ass to get this game.

Algertman on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I look at that, and my first thought goes to.. well.. almost any Star Wars game set in the last few years. Lucasarts needs to tell their own stories again.

But beyond that, I look at it and am immediately reminded of Star Wars Arcade. The only difference is that instead of holding your hands around a joystick and awkwardly swordfighting, now you are holding... nothing and awkwardly swordfighting. This was one of the biggest problems with the Wii - there is little to no tactile feedback, and no resistance. It's why 1:1 motion games were, and are, so hard. And that video certainly looks like it is trying to come across as 1:1.

Only.. it seems to go a step further and imply using different finger orientations will do different mechanics. While I enjoy the callback to Metroid Prime, that can't be comfortable.

Athenor on
  • Options
    Dox the PIDox the PI Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Dox the PI on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Disneyland Kinect is also confirmed so that is one new Kinect game at E3 unless I somehow missed it being announced before.

Couscous on
  • Options
    dabichodabicho Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Algertman wrote: »
    THAT IS NOT THE POD RACING GAME I WANT!

Remember the Red Steel commercials when the Wii came out?

I like how this game is something that would clearly play better on Wii w/ Motion plus. MS must have paid out the ass to get this game.

Yep, but people would still want nice graphics to go with it.
    Also I guess, if you are care full or have a lot of space both around and above, you could play it holding some kind of stick, like a broom or a toy lightsaber.

I am curious about the interface, like how do you switch on-off or put away the lightsaber or take out a gun or use force powers.
    Or if it has rpg elements with dialogs.

dabicho on
    wii code: 7010-3939-4467-0035
    Xbox 360: LovedWheel60
    3ds: 3609-1043-0230
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    On different news,

http://consumerist.com/2011/06/nintendos-us-servers-hacked-says-no-user-info-was-compromised.html
    ABC News cites company spokesman Ken Toyoda, who announced that the server of an affiliate of Nintendo Co.'s U.S. unit was accessed unlawfully a few weeks ago.

"There were no third-party victims," Toyoda said. "But it is a fact there was some kind of possible hacking attack."

Apparently this was reported at 7:51 AM by ABCNews, but the reporter is out of Japan talking about the US unit.
    Lulz Security also claimed credit for the Nintendo attack, posting what they said was a Nintendo server configuration file to the Web. The group added that they pulled the hack off just for fun.

"We're not targeting Nintendo," the group said in a message posted to Twitter over the weekend. "We like the N64 (gaming console) too much — we sincerely hope Nintendo plugs the gap."

Tokyo-based Sony has said it is strengthening security measures. It has contacted the FBI and other authorities for an investigation into the cyber attacks.

Athenor on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Disneyland Kinect is also confirmed so that is one new Kinect game at E3 unless I somehow missed it being announced before.

Ever wonder what it'd be like to hug Mickey Mouse?

Well BAM. There it is.

TKPFp.jpg

V Faction on
    Nintendo Network ID: V-Faction | XBL: V Faction | Steam | 3DS: 3136 - 6603 - 1330
    "Did ya hear the one about the mussel that wanted to purchase Valve? Seems like the bivalve had a juicy offer on the table but the company flat-out refused and decided to immediately clam up!"
  • Options
    knightblade87knightblade87 Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2011
    i have nothing....................do your thing, army of the internets.

knightblade87 on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Milo! Come to me, Milo...

God. Kinect works back when you don't need feedback! Hugging the air is STUPID!

Athenor on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    V Faction wrote: »

Ever wonder what it'd be like to hug Mickey Mouse?

Well BAM. There it is.

http://i.imgur.com/TKPFp.jpg

http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2617115/mickey-hug-o.gif
    Microsoft's E3 presentation will be glorious.

I don't get it. It is is a hug with absolutely none of the goddamn point of a hug. I could understand using the Kinect in conjunction with a doll (or body pillow!).

Couscous on
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    So is this current thread title what Pachter tells himself every morning in the mirror?

Henroid on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Athenor wrote: »
    Milo! Come to me, Milo...

God. Kinect works back when you don't need feedback! Hugging the air is STUPID!

"Daddy, I can't hold much longer. My arms are tired from hugging. "

hAYF0.jpg

V Faction on
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

I disagree; there's a higher chance that video games requiring people's info will be called into question. Because y'know, in America, people who play video games are degenerates.

There's one positive coming from these hacks, even if the latest ones are small compared to the PSN downtime - Sony is learning where their security holes are, and how important it is to stay on top of this shit.

Henroid on