As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Score DBZ CCG Image Gallery?

dresdenphiledresdenphile Watch out for snakes!Registered User regular
edited June 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
I used to play the original Score DBZ card game years ago, and I've recently been bitten by the nostalgia bug. I sold all my original cards, like an idiot, and now I'm trying to rebuild my collection. However, I'd like to buy singles instead of crossing my fingers on sealed booster boxes. Does anyone know of a site that shows you the images of these cards?

Score's site is a joke, and Wayback machine doesn't have their Card Library archived. The only sites I've found that sell singles just list the card name, which doesn't do me a whole lot of good.

steam_sig.png
dresdenphile on

• Options
    GamemasterGamemaster Registered User new member
    edited June 2011
    Loved this game.

I have images of all the cards including the promos. The worst quality ones are the two Ultra Rares form the Cell Games Saga, Level 5 Trunks and Piccolo. I just looked through my cards the other day and found I have more cards than I thought as well as ones that I can scan to replace some of the other lower quality or funny looking foil scans (like the capsule corp ones) I have.

But there are scans at www.dragonball-paradijs.com/ where I supplied the Fusion and Kid Buu scans. But I don't think that site is maintained anymore since I submitted more scans recently and haven't gotten a replay or seen them put up.

There are also some at retrodbzccg.com and at ccggamez.com.

Plus I'm working on a DBZ CCG video game remake :)

Gamemaster on
  • Options
    IronDuckIronDuck Registered User new member
    Gamemaster - do you happen to know, or know where I could find the list of the cards that were in the Raditz Saiyan Starter Deck? I'm trying to rebuild that deck for my collection, and I cannot find which cards were used anywhere.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.