As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Yiddish Policemen's [Chat]

• RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Preacher wrote: »
    Yeah I couldn't care less about post migration or hell even usernames. The forums already wiped the slate clean once. If it meant they were more stable I'd be all for it. Even if it meant I'd have to reignore everyone.

There's been at least two total wipes that I've been trhough.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Rent wrote: »
    Yeah I couldn't care less about post migration or hell even usernames. The forums already wiped the slate clean once. If it meant they were more stable I'd be all for it. Even if it meant I'd have to reignore everyone.

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Rent I'd never igno

So anyway

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited June 2011

Riemann the old timer here to tell us about onions on his belt and shit.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    A complete wipe would be fine. Topics come and go, it's not like this is a wiki.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    the only thing i dont like about SA's business model is is it's based on nickel and diming you to fucking death

oh hey want to post? COOL THAT'S TEN BUCKS

OH WAIT YOU WANT TO ACCESS THREADS OVER A YEAR OLD? THAT'S TEN MORE BUCKS

OH YOU WANT TO SEARCH/ PM/ SEARCH A USER'S POST HISTORY/ ATTACH IMAGES TO YOUR POSTS? TEN MORE DOLLA DOLLA BILLS

WANT AN AVATAR? FIVE BUCKS

NO ADS ON THE SITE? TEN MORE BUCKS

Rent on
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    That Monroe story is fantastic.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    met some beautiful norwegian girls today.
    am sad.

Dunadan019 on
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

Riemann the old timer here to tell us about onions on his belt and shit.

twas in two thousand diggity. we had to call it diggity cause the Kaiser stole our number one.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
    edited June 2011
    Also completely unforum related really glad I didn't bother to watch the killing. The shit they got wrong about seattle alone.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited June 2011
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    am sad.

Running away screaming isn't necessarily a 'no'.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    TF2 is now free

I still have no desire to play

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Dr Mario KartDr Mario Kart Games Dealer Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    am sad.

They love playing hard to get.

Dr Mario Kart on
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    am sad.

They may be prettier than you, but you have them beat in inner beauty.

Robos A Go Go on
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    edited June 2011
    am sad.

They love playing hard to get.

Mike-Myers-As-Pepe-Le-Pew.gif

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I missed the screening of Ti West's new movie at LAFF.

Ughhhhhhh fffffffuuuuu

stevemarks44 on
    edited June 2011
    I mean we do have one paper, but its called the Seattle times. I've never heard of an honor based gas station and its ridiculous. No one really gives a shit who the mayor is, certainly not enough to be a mainstory in the paper, and even the seattle police department wouldn't be as incompetent as the detectives in the killing.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Cinders wrote: »

I'm not going through all of these, but I'm assuming they have that dog that the Maricopa county Sheriff's Department through back into a burning building, right?

South host on
    Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Hrmm... Morality thread. I needs to read some of this.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
    edited June 2011
    I mean we do have one paper, but its called the Seattle times. I've never heard of an honor based gas station and its ridiculous. No one really gives a shit who the mayor is, certainly not enough to be a mainstory in the paper, and even the seattle police department wouldn't be as incompetent as the detectives in the killing.

And then there are the vampires living just outside the city in Forks.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
    edited June 2011

Those are actually real, just no one cares about forks to even bother to tell anyone.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

When my childhood dog died, it made me sad. But it had been an accident. There was no one to be mad at, so I was very sad and got over it.

If I had been there and watched a police officer needlessly kill my dog, I think I would be in jail right now. Possibly assaulting an officer, hopefully manslaughter.

Donkey Kong on
    edited June 2011
    RonaldoTheGypsy on
    edited June 2011
    I guess because the killing purports to be a 24ish show, stupid errors like not even having the paper be the seattle times is kind of like "Basic research? Hello!"

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited June 2011

Those are actually real, just no one cares about forks to even bother to tell anyone.

You'd think their feud with the werewolves would draw media attention, but so far it seems the only person interested in writing about what goes on there is some mormon housewife.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    South host wrote: »

I'm not going through all of these, but I'm assuming they have that dog that the Maricopa county Sheriff's Department through back into a burning building, right?

No, they just started the blog a few days ago.

They only have a few dogs so far.

Cinders on
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    yay the forums are back

Tav on
    edited June 2011

You'd think their feud with the werewolves would draw media attention, but so far it seems the only person interested in writing about what goes on there is some mormon housewife.

Forks is on the olympic peninsula, its not a place anyone willing ends up. I mean we don't even have a prison on the pen because its considered cruel and unusual punishment (for reference walla walla is in eastern washington EASTERN SISTER FUCKER WASHINGTON!)

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited June 2011
    Marietta Robinson let the officers in after asking if she could put her dog in the back yard or the bathroom. They told her that they wouldn’t harm the dog if she put it in the bathroom, so she did.

Police officers came in, shot her dog (claiming it attacked them), and then washed their hands in her water cooler drinking water.

It took multiple officers 8 bullets to kill a pug.

Cinders on
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2011
    i'm watching the adjustment bureau

what an odd film

Organichu on
    edited June 2011
    I wanna buy some shit I don't need so that I can feel better.

Robos A Go Go on
    edited June 2011
    Marietta Robinson let the officers in after asking if she could put her dog in the back yard or the bathroom. They told her that they wouldn’t harm the dog if she put it in the bathroom, so she did.

Police officers came in, shot her dog (claiming it attacked them), and then washed their hands in her water cooler drinking water.

It took multiple officers 8 bullets to kill a pug.

Sounds like these dudes had some bad experiences in RE4 and wanted to cut that off at the pass.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
    edited June 2011
    But in RE4 you save the dog from the bear trap and it comes back later to help you!

Donkey Kong on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    My mom has this stuff of Italian sodas/ices whatever. So I just made one with sparkling water, vanilla syrup stuff and oj. It taste like a dreamsicle. So good.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    This is bullshit PA, with the forums down i had to do work ALL DAY

DOT DOT DOT

Deebaser on
    edited June 2011
    Man, Cars 2. This is the first year I haven't wanted to see a Pixar film since Cars 1.

Robos A Go Go on
    edited June 2011
    But wait, it gets worse. It turns out that Max was medically-trained to alert the family when Andrea, an epileptic, was having a seizure. A few weeks later, without the dog to alert the family, Andrea had a seizure and died.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
    edited June 2011
    But wait, it gets worse. It turns out that Max was medically-trained to alert the family when Andrea, an epileptic, was having a seizure. A few weeks later, without the dog to alert the family, Andrea had a seizure and died.

Evolution in action.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited June 2011
    Man, Cars 2. This is the first year I haven't wanted to see a Pixar film since Cars 1.

Yeah, I have zero interest in the Cars franchise. And even though Cars 1 was their worst reviewed film, it made Pixar more money than WALL-E. Not to mention the toy sales were astronomical, far exceeding even Toy Story.

Edit: Finding Nemo was a modern classic. Every child with a soul wanted a little plush clownfish. Cars toys outsold Finding Nemo toys 10 to 1.

Donkey Kong on
This discussion has been closed.