As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Name That Song: YouTube Edition [Solved]

Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my worldRound Rock, TXRegistered User regular
edited June 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uk9NUtV1gg

Anyone know what song is playing on this video? I tried googling the chorus but didn't get any hits.

Sir Carcass on

• Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2011
    Caleb Coffey - Ain't No One Gonna Make It

Iruka on
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I don't know how you knew that because I can't even find anything about a musician named Caleb Coffey, but I thank you.

Now to find a way to get the song or album for my wife.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Most you tube videos these days have artist info on them, people fill it in if they don't want their video yanked down. Its the button by the Views, the little graph.

Seems like a bunch of his songs are on rumble fish for licencing and then one album is listed on Last.FM But I dont see it anywhere in actual purchase album form. Hes on Youtube playing in portland 4 years ago. Dont really see much else from him, unfortunatly.

The guy that made that video, I found out through googling, went missing, Which I find kinda creepy.

Iruka on
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Yeah, he's my brother-in-law, hence why my wife wants the song. I totally didn't know about that statistics button, though.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Oh jeez, Im really sorry. I hope he turns up okay.

Iruka on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Thank you, that's nice of you to say. Thanks for you help. I guess this can be locked now.

Sir Carcass on