As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Let's Play Quest for Glory. Thanks to Piotyr for keeping this going!

• Options
    harvestharvest By birthright, a stupendous badass.Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Are you just in timekilling mode until the caravan leaves, then? I hope when I get to this part in my own playthrough I'll be ready to go when it's time. I generally hate deadlines, especially in the vidja.

harvest on
    B6yM5w2.gif
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Well it's there to give you something to do, because by this point you have probably (like me) maximized or near-maximized your stats, if you haven't been slacking. The next day, Thieves have another opportunity for theft, and other classes have other things to do too. So it's not really dead time. If you aren't so much interested in the sidequests all you have to do is go to the Inn, sleep until evening, eat dinner, sleep until morning, eat breakfast, sleep until evening, repeat ad nauseum.

Also, there's a final Elemental to be dealt with right before the caravan leaves for Raseir. Several katta and other important folk want to see you before you go, some to give you important equipment. These last few days in Shapeir aren't bereft of things to do, I just front-loaded Hamburglar with practicing his skills and so now the days aren't so full anymore. Which is actually pretty nice, since it's letting me bang updates out regularly. Having to practice skills slows everything way down.

joshofalltrades on
  • Options
    RucioRucio Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I remember in QFG4 having to spend days practicing and working out in the gym. But once you get it out of the way, you can start rocking faces much easier.

Rucio on
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Rucio wrote: »
    I remember in QFG4 having to spend days practicing and working out in the gym. But once you get it out of the way, you can start rocking faces much easier.

Syphyre doesn't have to go to the gym, he's just naturally like that

joshofalltrades on
  • Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I oughta type up that entire article when I get to that point that came in the original box about the new innovative stair stepper. I remember something like "If you're like the normal hero, you have buff biceps, and precious pecs, but all it takes is one swipe of a dragon's tail on your legs and you're out for the count, but now we have the new whateveritscalled! to train your leg muscles!"

Not to mention that by QFG4, I will have a SWORD OF FLAME.

The only problem with doing these playthroughs side by side is that sometimes I go "hell josh just DID the dispel potion...do I go "please reference set 28" or actually write it up too.

Then I realize that our dialogue and responses are totally different and I'm half done anyways :P

Syphyre on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Just do it your way duder

joshofalltrades on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    http://manuals.legendsofglory.com/JGJA4.pdf

Page 6 :D

NOTE: HAS QFG4 SPOILERS SO DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO.

Syphyre on
  • Options
    PiotyrPiotyr Power-Crazed Wizard SilmariaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Ah the nostalgia.

There are two new magic games in the QFG2 remake, and both are much tougher than Mage's Maze. I just got my ass kicked sideways by Keapon Laffin in Force Bolt Flurry. :(

Piotyr on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    It is the day that never ends...

Magic User 15 - Thirst for Knowledge

q2e1start1.png

qfg2hero.gifWizard...Fuck Yeah! Check the arsenal...

q2magicflame.pngFlame Dart: 100
    q2magiczap.pngZap: 99
    q2magicfetch.pngFetch: 83
    q2magicdetect.pngDetect Magic: 83
    q2magiccalm.pngCalm: 82
    q2magicdazzle.pngDazzle: 81
    q2magicopen.pngOpen: 81.
    q2magictrigger.pngTrigger: 80
    q2magicforcebolt.pngForce Bolt: 54
    q2magiclevitate.pngLevitate: 53
    q2magicreversal.pngReversal: 10

qfg2hero.gifGoing to need to work that Reversal spell into the rotation, but overall it's been a pretty successful day...

q2e1start2.png

qfg2hero.gif...make that a successful six hours. Holy shit. What can I even do to kill time?

To-Do:
    - Wait for fortune to finish cooking. Takes a few hours at least.
    - Figure out how to get a Dervish's Whirl for 1500 centimes
    - Find Scorpion Venom and Ghoul Claws (hopefully lying around harmlessly) for cash.
    - Figure out what's waiting at the crossing of dinar and fountain.
    - Be a Hero Shapeir style for rewards of "goodness"
    -- Show those Paladins how it's done, Darkmagic-style.
    - Impress Ad Avis enough with magic that he'll talk to me
    - Track down Iblis's tomb and measure up
    - Be a Hero Raseir style
    -- Find and restore Emir Arus (evil brother ruling throne, 1000 dinar reward)
    - Go to Tarna one day, track down that Demon-wizard, and kick his ass just because he's there
    - One day, long in the future, track down this Dark Master that even the Wizards of WIT are scared of, because that guy sounds really bad ass.

qfg2hero.gifWell, barely any time has passed, and I'm almost tapped out magically, so I guess I can explore the desert outside town for a while and see if I can track down an oasis or knock off some brigands just for spite.

q2e3exit1.png

qfg2hero.gifBye Alichica, if I net 10 dinars out here, I promise I'll even come by and purchase a bit of your junk, since your map is awesome and your compass is not terrible.

q2e3exit2m.png

qfg2hero.gifYou should see me Levitate. Now that's a thing of beauty. For now, though, I'm heading out to explore.

q2guard.pngYou are not likely to live long if you go that way. One cannot travel in the desert unless one is better prepared or joins a caravan.

qfg2hero.gifNo, it's cool. I'm a wizard.

q2e3exit4.png

qfg2hero.gifWow, this is a desert and a half. I'm glad I have a mostly full waterskin to keep me alive. Now which way to go first...eenie, meenie, miney, mo. East it is!

q2e4tree1.png

You drink the last few drops from your waterskin. You might want to start looking for a place where you can refill it.

qfg2hero.gifWell that's not good. That tree looks odd, though. Looks almost like a person kindling. Perfect Flame Dart practice.

q2e4tree2.png
    q2e4tree3.png
    q2e4tree4.png

qfg2hero.gifOr, you know, it looks kind of like a lady. Sorry about the monitor, I'll give you the dinars for a new one. Guess I don't realize my own power yet.

To-Do:
    - Figure out the deal with the tree-lady that won't burn.
    - Find Scorpion Venom and Ghoul Claws (hopefully lying around harmlessly) for cash.
    - Be a Hero Raseir style
    - Go to Tarna one day, track down that Demon-wizard, and kick his ass just because he's there
    - One day, long in the future, track down this Dark Master that even the Wizards of WIT are scared of, because that guy sounds really bad ass.

qfg2hero.gifBetter start heading back, though, what with the lack of water...

q2e5brigand01.png

The sound of your footsteps seem to echo "water" in your ears.

qfg2hero.gifMaybe that brigand has water. Brigands are over 80% water, I hear.

q2e5brigand1.png

qfg2hero.gifTaste my Zapped blade! Mmm...taste...water...DIE, BEING OF LIQUID!

q2e5brigand2.png

qfg2hero.gifFuck! No water on his corpse, only blood. Blood doesn't quench thirst! Need to keep...going...

q2e6thirst1.png

qfg2hero.gifCan...almost...taste...fountain...

q2e6thirst5.png

qfg2hero.gifDamn it! Ok, let's just bee-line for that fountain.

q2e6thirst7.png

qfg2hero.gifIs it ever! Hmm...I peg that apothecary Harik as a bit of a tree hugger. Flame lover, sure, but tree hugger. I'll ask him about that indestructible tree.

q2e7treeharik0.png

qfg2hero.gifYo, Harik! You know anything about a fireproof tree that somewhat resembles a lady and may or may not be turned back into a hot, grateful lady?

q2harik.pngThere are tales told to me of a woman transformed into a plant through a Djinni's spell. She stands like a tree somewhere out in the desert, but it is said she bears no fruit.

qfg2hero.gifSo, then, what, are we going to head right on into Dispel Potion on hot chick, Part Deux?

q2e7treeharik2.png

qfg2hero.gifFine, but she stiffed me back in WIT. Although, maybe I should just take that as a hint I should be more socially accepting. I'll try hard on the sweet talk again, since she's the most powerful Wizard in town, other than Keap of course.

But first, I'm going to need some more waterskins. Let's see...that was Mirak, out by the Weapons Shop meathead...

q2e8waterskin1.png

qfg2hero.gifHi, I'll be buying you out of waterskins here, so I can carry enough water to classify as a water elemental. Never again.

q2e8waterskin3.png

qfg2hero.gifMaybe for some boots, so I can completely clean you out of inventory, but not until I have some extra cash to blow. On to Aziza!

q2e9treeaziza1.png

qfg2hero.gifThanks for the backup at WIT, Aziza. So, anyway, I saw this tree, and tried to burn it and it failed. Harik said you know something. Spill it!

+7 Ask Aziza about tree (111/500)

q2e9treeaziza3.png

qfg2hero.gifTo the magic pool!

q2aziza.pngI will tell you of a time long ago when women wore veils and were but wives and chattel to men.

qfg2hero.gifHey, we have the same dreams! I mean...please go on.

q2e9treeaziza5.png

qfg2hero.gifShe is hot! Err, was hot, at least.

q2aziza.pngThere was a woman -- a beautiful woman, a loving woman -- who wished with her very soul to become a healer, and thus aid others.

qfg2hero.gifDoesn't look like that worked out too well for her.

q2aziza.pngHer father tried to dissuade her, saying that this was no task for a woman of her gentleness and sensitivity. She would go about her duties quietly, but each evening she would tell him again to become a healer.

qfg2hero.gifAnd he paddled her so hard it merged with her?

q2aziza.pngAt last her father gave in, and she was trained in the art of healing, despite the jeers and condescension of the male students and teachers. She became a healer and removed her veil forever.

qfg2hero.gifJeers and condescension? Who could do such a thing?

q2aziza.pngShe soon discovered that life was not easy for a woman healer. Many men distrusted her skills and refused to call upon her. Some men called upon her only to try to take advantage of her beauty.

qfg2hero.gifSuddenly the Spielburg healer surviving so long makes sense...

q2aziza.pngOne day, a man came to her and told the tale of his brother dying in the desert. She did not quite trust his manner of looking at her, but she could not refuse aid to one who might need it.

qfg2hero.gifThis doesn't sound like it'll end well...

q2aziza.pngShe followed him out of the city and into the desert. She was led to an encampment of ragged tents. She soon learned to her sorrow that the tale of the brother was but a lie. These were Brigands, and what they did with her, I shall not say.

qfg2hero.gifThose monsters. I swear from this point on to murder every Brigand I see until they're wiped off the face of the...err, desert.

q2aziza.pngShe tried to escape them the next day, and ran to the mountains to hide. They were swift to follow. They had nearly recaptured her when she called aloud for help. A Djinni heard her cry and transformed her into a tree.

q2e9treeaziza20.png

qfg2hero.gifHuge help that was. Ace move, jackass. Maybe the next time someone asks for help it could, you know, help.

q2e9treeaziza15.png

qfg2hero.gifFortunately for you, me, and her, I am soaking in magic. Kindness, though? That's a bit foreign to me.

q2aziza.pngThe gift of kindness is simple. It is only what you would give to someone who has been in the desert far too long.

qfg2hero.gifGood thing I'm now part water elemental, then.

q2aziza.pngYou must then tell her about yourself, remind her what it is to be human. Your words are as important as the gift, for they give meaning to the act.

qfg2hero.gifIf there's one thing I excel at, it's sweet talking women that don't respond to me.

q2aziza.pngI know you can achieve the gift of kindness, but you do not yet have a suitable gift of sacrifice. Perhaps you will be able to do this another time.

qfg2hero.gifOh well, I'll come back to her later then.

To-Do:
    - Figure out the deal with the tree-lady that won't burn.
    - Save the tree lady by giving her water, magic sacrifice, and love. I don't have magic sacrifice covered yet. Ask Aziza later.
    - Be a Hero Raseir style

qfg2hero.gifI'm beat from a long day and the hot desert. Think I'll rest up a bit before the sun sets.

q2e10key1.png

qfg2hero.gifSup Shameen. I'm going to take quick advantage of the free bed before exploring a bit more.

q2shameen.pngBefore you leave, Jim Darkmagic, I must give you something. In case you do not make it back to the inn before closing time, take our spare key. We lock the inn shortly after midnight. Take care not to lose it. A night spent on the stones of the plaza drags on forever.

You take the key to the front door from Shameen.

qfg2hero.gifThanks, but I am a powerful Wizard with a magical Opening spell, so I probably won't use it anyway.

Now to rest, and then keep a promise to Alichica.

q2e11alichica.png

qfg2hero.gifTen Dinars for a glorified snow globe? Fuck that, I'll give you 5 and promise not to burn your stand down for the next 8 hours. Pray that I do not alter the deal any further.

Now I owe Uhura a lashing from this morning.

q2e12uhura1.png

qfg2hero.gifThis time I came prepared.

q2e12uhura2.png

qfg2hero.gifDamn, so close! Next time, Uhura. Next time!

Time to call it a day, I think. Finally.

q2e13end1.png

qfg2hero.gifOh, Alichica. I will look at that sand dome and always remember how close I came to torching your shop.

q2e13end2.png

Points tally (starting from 104):
    +7 Ask Aziza about tree
    Total: 111 points out of 500

q2e14stats.png

Piotyr on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I approve of your finding multiple new ways to die that I've never seen. Breaking the screen was great.

Syphyre on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    You can throw a rock at Julanar with similar results.

joshofalltrades on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Hah, that's awesome too.

Syphyre on
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Fighter - Set 21 - We finally have a name.
    Our hero goes back to the inn and collapses on the bed. Tired. Worn out. Drained. The Earth Elemental was a beast, but he prevailed.

But in about an hour he gets bored of counting rocks on the ceiling and decides to wander again.

He's just that manly.

qfg2hero.gifI think I may have taken one or two hits on the head from the Earth Elemental, but it sure seems that in my rush to save the city, some little gnome was twerping at me about something else. Ah I'll remember later. Not in a rush to go see him again.

qfg20110614190500.png

qfg2hero.gifOhhh yeahhh, the Dervish. I...think he wants trouble? Or help dealing with trouble? I don't know. I'll go talk to him anyways. He's much more approachable than Keapon.

A few minutes later...

qfg20110614190633.png

qfg2hero.gifWise words. So, what's up? You need to tell me something?

dervishv.jpgTo the west of Shapeir and north of here stands a puzzle. Five W's.

qfg2hero.gifA puzzle you say? What about the puzzle? My brain already hurts from your talking.

dervishv.jpgWhen he who seeks what is where finds out why.

qfg2hero.gifI...what?

dervishv.jpgThat is the heart of the puzzle. Harik may help you free the frozen heart from the body of the beast.

qfg2hero.gifHarik? Who???

dervishv.jpgThat is why you must solve the puzzle. Knowing Who will help you find out Why.

qfg2hero.gifHuh?? Why??

dervishv.jpgWhen you discover the Why, you will know more about the puzzle around the puzzle

qfg2hero.gifPuzzle? Back to puzzle? Where puzzle?

dervishv.jpgThe Where is five skareen lengths to the west of Shapeir and but two Skareen lengths north of here.

qfg2hero.gifI...skareen...puzzle...whuh...

darkhg.jpgWHEEEENNN?!?!

dervishv.jpgIf not soon, then never.

qfg2hero.gif*head explodes*

After our hero returns from his temporary trip to insanity, he sets out looking for a beast. At least he's reasonably certain he's looking for a beast.

Some time later...

qfg20110614191056.png

qfg2hero.gifMother of burning swords, what is THAT?

You see a strange creature trapped in a cage in the middle of the desert. The head resembles a cobra, the body looks like that of a panther, and its tail is like a scorpion. You find it difficult to believe that such a combination could exist in nature. It looks half-starved and its eyes have a touch of madness in them.

qfg2hero.gifThat can't be natural, that just can't. I'd better put the poor thing out of its misery. But wait, the Dervish said there's a puzzle, and though the fighter part of me says swords are the answer to all, the Paladin side says help it...should I? Lets take a closer look.

Its eyes catch yours, and you can't seem to look away. Huge eyes, burning eyes that see your very soul. You seem to hear in your mind the words, "Come closer, much closer. Come closer and release me, free me. Come closer and trust me. Look into my eyes and trust me."

qfg2hero.gifThe damn thing is intelligent! Good grief! And...look at this!

The cage is made of wrought iron. When the sun is on it, that metal must be scorching. There is no sign of food or water in the cage, and the creature must have been in the cage for at least a couple of days. There are no signs of footprints around the cage. The door to the cage is fastened shut, but there is no lock.

qfg2hero.gifThis is what a hero is for...even for a creature as repulsive as this, I doubt it's right to leave it trapped here, but there's no way I can open it at the moment, but I can help it live till I find the way to free it. Here little fellow, here's some water and food. Mm mm mm delicious dried lizard jerky!

qfg20110614191143.png

qfg20110614191157.png

qfg20110614191151.png

qfg2hero.gifSorry beasty. That's all I'm doing for today. I'm worn out from killing Rocky, and dealing with the Dervish. I'll be back tomorrow after I figure out what to do about you.

qfg20110614192444.png

After a fitful sleep, our hero sets out to help the beast.

qfg20110614192520.png

qfg2hero.gifYou're welcome! He wasn't very good for resting either.

qfg20110614192552.png

qfg2hero.gifHey, thanks for lending me the sword again dude! I'm doing more good deeds today, FYI!

qfg20110614192559.png

qfg2hero.gifI think my ribs are still somewhat misshapen, but damn straight.

uhurav.jpgThis note was left here for you.

qfg2hero.gifA note? Lets see this.

You read the crumpled paper with the nearly illegible scrawl. "If you know what's good for you, you will obey orders. We will leave them here. If you don't follow them, you'll be sorry. We'll be watching you."

qfg2hero.gifWhat the hell. Yeah I'll be back for more, simply to find the jerk who left this note. Can't possibly be a Katta, they're too nice. Who else is a jerk...hrm.

qfg2hero.gifAlright, I need to go figure out what to do about the beast now. The dervish mentioned Harik, lets go talk to Mr Pill.

qfg20110614192728.png

harik.jpgThat sounds most interesting. It is probably not a natural creature, but around here, who can tell? You could try a dispel potion on it, though.

qfg2hero.gifDidn't I do this last game? *mutter* Tell me about this dispel potion.

harik.jpgIt is a pity that I do not have any of the potion made up. I have most of the ingredients, though. If you could find the ingredients I am missing, then I could make some dispel potions for you.

qfg2hero.gifIs there a buxom gold haired maiden waiting at the end of this too? I sure hope so.

harik.jpgTo make a dispel potion, I will need the feather of a Griffin, and, let me think... ah, that may be a problem. I need the "Fruit of Compassion." For the potion to be effective, a strand of the enchanted victim's own hair must be dropped in at the last minute, However, this is up to you.

qfg2hero.gif*Frowns* Up to me? I get to decide whether to put the hair in or not? i.e. make it WORK or not? You have a weird way of saying things. Ok, what about the Griffin.

harik.jpgThe griffin is half-bird and half-beast. It has the head and wings of an eagle and the body of a lion. Since it is neither wholly one nor the other, it can be used as a catalyst for change.

qfg2hero.gifThat...actually sounded pseudo scientific. Haven't seen one yet, I'll go ask around. What about the fruit?

harik.jpgThe Fruit of Compassion is extremely rare. It can only be given, never taken or bought. I have heard rumors of but one plant in the entire land where you might find this. There are tales told to me of a woman transformed into a plant through a Djinni's spell. She stands like a tree somewhere out in the desert, but it is said she bears no fruit. You should talk to the Enchantress Aziza, for she would know more about this than I.

qfg2hero.gifHeyyyy, yeah, I saw that tree, and talked to Aziza about it way back in Set 15. Seems I was missing something at the time...I'll go ask again. Wait a second, I bet I could use this dispel potion on her too!

harik.jpgThe hair is the last thing added to the potion just before you give it to the enchanted victim. As the hair of the enchanted creature dissolves in the potion, so too shall the spell dissolve when the victim drinks the potion. The hair must be freshly pulled. That is important.

qfg2hero.gifYou're almost making sense again Harik, you've been laying off the pills haven't you.

qfg20110614192916.png

qfg2hero.gifI'm getting one of these "hint-hint" things from you Rakeesh. Fine, I won't bother it if it doesn't bother me. Alright! One more stop before I'm off.

qfg20110614193050.png

aziza.jpgThere is some form of magical protection around the cage which prevents me from detecting it. It is clear that a powerful magic user intends the creature to die. The beast is probably enchanted. You will need a dispel potion to find its true form.

qfg2hero.gifFair enough. Alright, you told me the story about the tree woman a week ago or so, do I have everything I need to help her now?

qfg20110614193156.png

qfg2hero.gifRight.

aziza.jpgThe gift of kindness is simple. It is only what you would give to someone who has been in the desert far too long.

qfg2hero.gifA proper burial? Oh! Water, of course.

aziza.jpgYou must then tell her about yourself, remind her what it is to be human. You words are as important as the gift, for they give meaning to the act.

aziza.jpgThe gift of magic is the gift of sacrifice. The gift must be something you gained through hardship and from aiding others. It must also be something from which a plant can gain strength. Tell her then how you got the gift and why. You will be reminding her of why she became a healer.

qfg2hero.gifAlright, you imply I have a gift of sacrifice now. *digs around bags* Fire lamp? Hrm no. A piece of paper! Ooo probably bad idea to show that to a tree. Ah I have it. Earth. Magical Elemental Earth. I was planning on giving it to Samwise, he could make some awesome gardens with it, but to the tree it goes.

aziza.jpgThe last gift again is simple, a mere gesture of affection. Remind her that there are still people in the world who care about others. Finally, there is something you need to say to her, to remind her who she is. Her name is Julanar, "Flower of the Pomegranate."

qfg20110614193209.png

aziza.jpgWhen you have done this, your part in her tale will be complete. Julanar will not be able to walk t his land as a human woman until another frees her with the power of true love, but you can at least free her spirit by giving her these gifts.

qfg2hero.gifAh heck, you mean I won't be able to use a dispel potion on her to help her out. Oh well, I can at least make her feel like a natural woman again. Maybe a nature woman.

Our hero takes his leave of Aziza, and heads off to gather the two components he needs. After a bit of walking:

qfg20110614193334.png

qfg2hero.gifAwwww lookit him. Isn't he cute?! Well, I guess I should take Rakeesh's hint and not bother him, he does look like a noble creature.

You can see part of a feather sticking out from under a rock near the cliff base.

qfg20110614193355.png

You pick up a large feather and put it away.

qfg2hero.gifAnd the griffin is none the wiser. Come trusty steed, to the tree we go!

qfg20110614193525.png

qfg2hero.gifWell Julanar, lets get you fixed up. First, Aziza said...something you need if you've been in the desert too long and some stories, well here you go little girl.

qfg20110614193522.png

qfg20110614193531.png

qfg20110614193533.png

qfg20110614193535.png

qfg2hero.gifOk, I think I need water because I'm getting heat stroke. The tree just turned around to look at me, didn't it. Next step...The Gift of sacrifice.

qfg20110614193550.png

qfg20110614193559.png

qfg20110614193600.png

qfg20110614193604.png

qfg2hero.gifWow, the magic of the earth elemental really did her some good! Guess I know why women love those mud baths and facials. Now lastly...

qfg20110614193622.png

qfg20110614193632.png

qfg20110614193634.png

qfg2hero.gifAnd and...look. It's a fruit. This could quite possibly be the fruit of compassion! Thank you Aziza!

qfg20110614193637.png

qfg20110614193640.png

qfg20110614193649.png

qfg2hero.gifIt must be the fruit. The game says so!

qfg20110614193733.png

Gave my honor a heck of a boost as well.

qfg2hero.gifBack to Harik! If he even remembers talking to me yesterday.

qfg20110614193819.png

harik.jpgI have made up three potions from what you gave me. Remember to have the victim drink the potion in order to break the spell. You will need to remember to add a freshly collected sample of the victim's hair before the victim drinks it.

qfg2hero.gifYou keep using the word victim...are you talking about the enchantment or how they will feel after drinking your potion?

qfg2hero.gifBack to the beast!

qfg20110614193929.png

qfg2hero.gifNot YOU, but I can take care of you with a sword, not a potion

qfg20110614194026.png

qfg2hero.gifLike so.

qfg20110614194053.png

qfg2hero.gifOk, I need to distract it while I grab some of it's tail feathers, er hair. Here little guy, have some more water.

qfg20110614194121.png

qfg20110614194128.png

qfg2hero.gifYoink!

qfg20110614194132.png

qfg2hero.gifI bet you're thirsty enough that you'll drink even...this.

qfg20110614194140.png

qfg20110614194143.png

qfg20110614194144.png

qfg2hero.gifHey, you're not a golden haired buxom maiden! You're not even a maiden! Who are you anyways?

qfg20110614194145.png

qfg2hero.gifAh, I see, you're a jackass! Pleased to make your acquaintance.

apprentice.jpgI am Al Scurva, an apprentice sorcerer. My former master, Ad Avis, transformed me into that monster and left me to die.

qfg2hero.gifOk, you may be a jack-ass, but he's even worse than you are. Or is this like back in Spielberg where the kobold had a reason for turning the baronet into a bear?

apprentice.jpgHe will be most displeased that I am still alive. Do not think he will be unaware of your interference. He will be watching you from now on.

qfg2hero.gifFair enough. I've faced down a couple of angry magicians.

apprentice.jpgI will give you this warning: Do not go near Ad Avis unless you have some spell of protection or are very quick. If he manages to throw a spell at you, you will either be his willing servant or else be transformed into a creature most resembling your soul.

qfg2hero.gifOk, that's all well and good, but...why do I care about this Ad Avis? He's likely hundreds of miles from here.

apprentice.jpgThere is some major ritual magic he has planned for when the moon arises between the Scorpion's claws and the Dragon's teeth. If he succeeds in this it would be best not to be in this land. I certainly will not be. Just remember, Ad Avis awaits you in Raseir.

qfg2hero.gifA serious wizard, in Raseir? Evil? Ritual? Well hell. He's the one who's been sending elementals against Shapeir isn't it. Ok, when that Caravan I've been hearing about comes around, he's going DOWN. Not for your sake, but because it's the right thing to do, dammit!

qfg20110614194203.png

qfg2hero.gifAaannnd yeah, just teleport out of here. At least you got out.

qfg20110614194204.png

qfg2hero.gif..You're welcome.

qfg2hero.gifThe caravan will be here in a few days. I will bide my time until then, for I shall defeat this Ad Avis, and whoever else is in charge over there. But first, a good long shower. He spits when he talks.

Syphyre on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I'm only 13 days behind now... :)

Piotyr on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I'll add another quick 10 days onto that once I get to Raseir ;-)

Syphyre on
  • Options
    gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I don't know if it was fixed in the remake, but there's no cap on the honor you get from saying "Julanar" on the screen with the tree.

It makes maxing out honor very easy :)

gjaustin on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Hrm, doesn't seem like it does when I say her name several times. Ah well not like I'm trying to grind honor :)

Syphyre on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    It might be that way in the EGA version?

joshofalltrades on
  • Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Syphyre wrote: »
    Hrm, doesn't seem like it does when I say her name several times. Ah well not like I'm trying to grind honor :)

That was one of the things that annoyed me about the EGA version. If your honor got too high you became a Paladin. Even if you WANTED to be a goddamn thief.

DisruptedCapitalist on
    "Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Really? I thought if you did any breakins you'd automatically not become a Paladin.

Syphyre on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Really? I thought if you did any breakins you'd automatically not become a Paladin.

There are a few automatic no-Paladin activities, but the only thieving ones are entering the blacksmith's house or a certain house in Raseir. Also, wearing the X-ray glasses at the right time prevents Paladin (at least it used to, and I'm hoping it still does...).

Piotyr on
  • Options
    DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Piotyr wrote: »

There are a few automatic no-Paladin activities, but the only thieving ones are entering the blacksmith's house or a certain house in Raseir. Also, wearing the X-ray glasses at the right time prevents Paladin (at least it used to, and I'm hoping it still does...).

That explains why I always had issues becoming a paladin.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    They changed it in the VGA version. Wearing the glasses during that crucial scene no longer automatically denies your paladin-hood, but it does lower your honor.

joshofalltrades on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    They changed it in the VGA version. Wearing the glasses during that crucial scene no longer automatically denies your paladin-hood, but it does lower your honor.

Then it looks like I'll need to do some other dishonorable activities. Shouldn't be a problem...

Piotyr on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Hm. Maybe it's cuz I was playing a magic user, not a thief. It's been a while.

DisruptedCapitalist on
    "Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Hm. Maybe it's cuz I was playing a magic user, not a thief. It's been a while.

If you played it right when it came out, it would have automatically disqualified you from paladin-hood. They patched it later since they basically just considered it an easter egg.

joshofalltrades on
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    As a person who never played these games, is "that scene" something about
    boobs?

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    As a person who never played these games, is "that scene" something about
    boobs?

Yes

joshofalltrades on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    oh really, I thought it was a Marx Brother's joke. :P

DisruptedCapitalist on
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Fighter - Set 22 - Too much Water and Beer

qfg2hero.gifAnother night of good food, good talk, and good rest. Yeah I'll likely have to head to Raseir soon, but I'm gonna live it up while I can.

qfg20110614194649.png

qfg2hero.gifAnd a good morning to you too Abdulla. Water you say? This actually sounds refreshing. This place could use a lot more of it. Why so fearsome?

abdulladoo.jpgThe Water Elemental in the fountain of town is the greatest of misfortunes. We shall all die of thirst!

qfg2hero.gifOh come on, just go somewhere else and gra...oh wait, that fountain is the ONLY source of water around here isn't it.

qfg20110614194655.png

qfg2hero.gifTime to hero up again I suppose.

qfg20110617175218.png

qfg2hero.gifIt's actually sorta pretty. But it keeps slapping my hand away when I try to fill up my waterskin. How rude. Time to get rid of it. Lets go visit the usual suspects since I'm right here then we'll pop over to Aziza's

You fluidly describe the water elemental to Harik.

harik.jpgWell, I hope you figure out how to deal with it. This city will soon run out of water. I do not deal much with water, so I have little I can tell you.

qfg2hero.gifA bust, but I figured it would be. *eyes Keapon's door* Well he DID help me with the air and earth elemental...but I think I'm going to regret this.

keapon.jpgWater it be today, matey? Did you sea the swell Elemental that's made such a splash in the fountain? She's awfully soppy and tends to gush, but I tell you, Eddy, and I don't mean to deluge you, there's an undercurrent of still water running steep. If I were you, I'd rain away.

qfg2hero.gifI regret this.

keapon.jpgAhoy, me boy, and shiver me timbers. Ya got what it takes to make a lady less limber. Pieces of eight, mate, and blow the maid down, sweep her off her feet and then clear out of town. Arrrrhh, me bucko, if you be thirstin' to sponge off the maritime maiden, you'll need to air out a few things first, or you'll be seein' the waters pout. Arrrrhh!

qfg2hero.gifYeah yeah, air, hey Keapon, you're full of hot air, why don't you do something about it? Freaking gnomes...over to Aziza's water palace.

qfg20110614194358.png

qfg2hero.gifAll in a day's work M'lady. More than happy to hug a tree. Can you help me out today?

qfg20110617175819.png

aziza.jpgThe Elemental will draw all water into itself. It can draw water from the very body of a human that approaches it. In the fountain, the Water Elemental will draw upon the boundless magical stream which is the lifeblood of the city. People will be dying of thirst as it grows in power enough to engulf the entire city in a flood. As long as the Water Elemental is in the fountain, the Elemental cannot be harmed or contained. It is only vulnerable to air. Once away from the fountain, it will be drawn to the nearest source of water. You might then contain it.

qfg2hero.gifWellll, I think I have a perfect idea for a container for a water elemental. In fact I think I about about ten of them on me. Lets go try it!

qfg20110617175921.png

qfg2hero.gifHeeere Misty. Here good little Water Elemental! Damn not working. Guess I need to think. Lets set this down.

qfg20110617175933.png

qfg2hero.gif*digs through inventory* Ahha! Air! Lots of it! In fact I'll be fighting fire with fire! Er...water with...air. Right.

qfg20110617175943.png

qfg20110617175944.png

qfg20110617175946.png

qfg20110617175950.png

qfg2hero.gifWith a bellow from my bellows, Misty is history. Who's the man, who's the man, Sparky, Dusty, Rocky, and Misty all downed by da HEROOOOOO. Waaaahooo! *cough cough* Ahem. All in a day's work to save the city.

Our hero heads around the city to see if any other damage was done. In the palace plaza....

qfg20110617180012.png

qfg20110617180014.png

qfg20110617180016.png

qfg20110617180019.png

qfg2hero.gifAhh thank you. Thank you dear Katta. Surely I can't accept such a ...ok yes I can. Thank you!

Over to the west, the Plaza of the fighters...

qfg20110617175705.png

qfg2hero.gifHey listen, this isn't my deal, in fact did you see who did this? Me and my sword want to have a little chat with them for giving me orders.

uhurav.jpgI not be seeing who leave it. It come while I feed Simba.

qfg2hero.gifGah. Well lets see what our note leaver has to say.

You read the crumpled paper with the nearly illegible scrawl and small torn spot. "Tomorrow night is your lasdt night. You'll get your final orders then. Be seeing you."

qfg2hero.gifOrders. ORDERS. Yeah I'll be there tomorrow night, to plant my fist in this guy's face most likely.

Come tomorrow...(Day 15 for those of you keeping count)...

qfg20110626125456.png

qfg2hero.gifOhhh reallllyyyyy...can you ask Shema if she has any shoe shine and hair gel?

qfg20110626125458.png

qfg2hero.gifBet it's that jerk again. Lets go see.

qfg20110626125546.png

qfg2hero.gifLady, I like the way you talk sometimes.

You read the crumpled paper with the nearly illegible scrawl and large torn spot. "At nightfall tonight, go the door at the end of Askeri Darb, off Saif Darb. Obey, or you'll regret it."

qfg2hero.gifGo the door? Good lord I'm dealing with a moron too.

Our hero passes the day...with one more shopping trip.

qfg20110626125634.png

qfg20110626125638.png

qfg20110626125658.png

qfg20110626125703.png

qfg2hero.gifHow did he know what she looks like...?

qfg20110626125715.png

qfg2hero.gifA room worthy of a hero. Going to hate to have to leave it in a couple of days.

That night...

qfg20110626125910.png

qfg2hero.gif*mutter mutter* Freaking making me loose my beauty sleep. When I find this jerk...

qfg20110626125920.png

qfg2hero.gifWhat the hell am I doing walking through the streets in the middle of the night anyways. I should be in the desert killing jackelmen. I'm not some honorless thief.

qfg20110626125955.png

qfg2hero.gifGee. Guess I'm expected.

qfg20110626125958.png

qfg20110626130007.png

qfg2hero.gif...Ok guys look. I've just destroyed four elementals and saved a tree. I don't think your melodramatics are going to get me.

qfg20110626130016.png

qfg20110626130019.png

Voice: Stand where you are.

qfg2hero.gif...k?

Same Voice: You now face the most important decision of your life...

qfg2hero.gifMore important than when I left Tammy back on the farm?

Same Voice: Are you a man, or just a craven coward?

qfg2hero.gifYou know, I recognize that voice actually.

qfg20110626130027.png

qfg2hero.gifOk, I'm coming in there, but not because of you, I need to have a talk with you about this entire "obey" crap you're laying on me.

qfg20110626130034.png

qfg2hero.gifIt actually is rather dark in he...

qfg20110626130036.png

*crumple to floor*

qfg20110626130037.png

qfg2hero.gifGuess intellegence IS my dump stat.

qfg20110626130039.png

qfg20110626130044.png

qfg2hero.gifBuh...when I get my hands on you, and when I stop seeing everything twice.

qfg20110626130048.png

qfg20110626130053.png

qfg2hero.gifKinky. Not quite up to Mandrake house's standards, but still.

qfg20110626130049.png

qfg2hero.gifLets see, I'm cuffed to the wall, they took my sword, but look, there's another one over there.

qfg20110626130055.png

qfg2hero.gifYes I'm AWARE of that. Hang on, lets just flex my muscles here a bit...

qfg20110626130058.png

qfg20110626130105.png

qfg20110626130106.png

qfg20110626130116.png

qfg2hero.gifYou are SO going down. I intended to spend this night sleeping in preparation for a day with Aziza tomorrow, NOT breaking out of chains and grabbing a sword that's not mine.

qfg20110626130120.png

qfg2hero.gifNo shield either eh? You're so going down.

qfg20110626130139.png

qfg20110626130203.png

qfg2hero.gifFar too easy.

qfg20110626130212.png

qfg2hero.gifNow, when you regain conciousness, I'd like an answer or five, please.

qfg20110626130216.png

qfg2hero.gifI told you, I'm not burning anything anymore!

qfg20110626130217.png

qfg2hero.gifWhat? No, I want some answers.

qfg20110626130218.png

qfg20110626130220.png

qfg2hero.gifNope, not going to kill him. Number one, he's unarmed and defenseless, and that's not honorable. Number two, it's pissing you people off.

Voices: "Kill Him!" about 30 more times. It gets repetitive. But here's a couple more anyways.

qfg20110626130222.png

qfg20110626130224.png

qfg20110626130227.png

qfg20110626130235.png

FINALLY....

qfg20110626130249.png

qfg2hero.gifIssur, I knew it was you. I could smell your foul stench the moment I was brought into this place.

qfg20110626130257.png

qfg20110626130259.png

qfg2hero.gifAwfully glib for someone who was about to die, Walid. Well you live by the virtues of annoyance and honor.

issur.pngYour real equipment is in the other room. You have been tested to prove your worthiness to join the Eternal Order of Fighters.

qfg2hero.gifYou're kidding me. You dragged me out in the middle of the night and almost had me kill someone in cold blood for THIS?

qfg20110626130303.png

qfg20110626130309.png

qfg20110626130315.png

qfg2hero.gifWooooo!!!!

qfg20110626130318.png

qfg20110626130319.png

qfg20110626130321.png

qfg20110626130323.png

qfg2hero.gifNever. Again.

qfg20110626130331.png
    More honor for not killing a helpless opponent!

Next: Our last day in Shapeir.

Syphyre on
  • Options
    Lunatic ClamLunatic Clam Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Nice! Updates!

Lunatic Clam on
    Friend Code 0302-1076-6730
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Hmm, I would have assumed swordfights generally end with a dead person at one end.

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Nice! Updates!

There will be more. Tomorrow the only thing I've got to do is my final exam at 8 AM, and my 2nd job at 6-9 PM.

So I'll get some stuff up.

joshofalltrades on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Hmm, I would have assumed swordfights generally end with a dead person at one end.

Generally they do, but as I'm heading in the Paladin direction, I must do the honorable thing and not kill an opponent I've disarmed.

I may post what happens if you kill him as a sidebar.

Syphyre on
  • Options
    gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    edited July 2011

What's really odd is that if you do finish him off, he still jumps up afterwards completely fine.

Must be a trick sword or something.

gjaustin on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Yeah, it's really weird. But also accurate, because if you get truly accepted into the ETERNAL Order of Fighters, you really will be a Fighter. Eternally.

joshofalltrades on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I've managed to win both magic games on day 2 (which is harder than it appears), so I'll have a new update soon.

Piotyr on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Set 29 - You can steal anything that you like (that you like)
    qfg26062011141922.png

Our Hero arrives back at Shapeir, feeling a little down in the dumps.

qfg2hero.gifI haven't been a dick at all today. I've just been helping people for no reward. What a shitty day.

qfg26062011142110.png

qfg2hero.gifYou going to pay me for it? No? See ya.

qfg26062011142125.png

qfg2hero.gifI threw nitroglycerin at it until it blew up. Still think I'm a badass? Man, fuck this noise. I'm going to go see someone who understands me.

qfg26062011142228.png

qfg2hero.gifDAH-link, you know just how to brighten my night. Er, darken my day. Make me happy.

qfg26062011142231.png

dinarzad.jpgI have a new assignment for you, if you're interested in another... job. For a small price, I'm willing to give you a gentle bump in the right direction.

qfg2hero.gifMiss 'Zad, you can give me a bump as hard as you like.

dinarzad.jpgFor you, it will take a mere 20 dinars to loosen my lips.

qfg2hero.gifHow long did it take you to speak Innuendo fluently?

We pay her the 20 dinars.

qfg26062011142451.png

dinarzad.jpgEarly at night, go to Sahir Tarik, off Kudra Darb. Look for the first door on your left. I have heard the owner of the house has accumulated a lot of wealth. His sons both serve in the guard and occasionally work night shifts. That's why the door is often unbarred. You should be fine as long as you can avoid being around when they arrive or leave. The money you find there should be more than enough to compensate the price of this little bit of information.

qfg2hero.gifOkay. I'll be back if I should happen upon anything valuable tonight.

qfg26062011143309.png

qfg2hero.gifAnd... just like that... tonight's the night. I need this one.

qfg26062011143415.png

qfg2hero.gifHey... I know this place. This is where those WITless idiots are. Looks like this is the door. Lock is... a TROL3900. Oh please. The real deal didn't keep me out of the brigand's fortress, what makes them think a little hunk of metal is going to keep me out of their abode?

qfg26062011144110.png

*snick*

qfg26062011144112.png

This is the extra thieving opportunity in QFG2VGA, and was not available in the EGA version. It's highly lucrative, but quite a bit easier to get caught during this than the other two jobs.

qfg2hero.gifWell, I can tell right away that those swords above the door thar are shiny and expensive. But... since they catch my eye immediately... maybe I should save them for last. I spy... a jewelry box over on yonder table.

Stealing the swords any time before the end of this job will get you caught as soon as anybody steps in the room. Their absence is obvious, and the guards perform an immediate search for you.

qfg26062011144116.png

qfg2hero.gifHa.

qfg26062011144120.png

qfg2hero.gifThe nose-picking method is successful yet again.

We open the jewelry box.

qfg26062011144127.png

qfg2hero.gifSon of a...

Sifting through the box, you only find more cheap imitations.

qfg2hero.gifNo. I refuse to give up this easily.

You look again, but find nothing worth taking.

qfg2hero.gifHnnnng is there a trick bottom in this or something?!

You could not even pay anybody to take such worthless jewelry off your hands.

qfg2hero.gifWHY didn't he go to Jared?!

The jewelry is junk.

qfg2hero.gif*sob*

It has no worth.

qfg2hero.gifMy talents were wasted on this! Wait... what do we have here?

qfg26062011144150.png

Wait! You spy something that looks valuable within the mass of tangled necklaces. However, you cannot get it free with your bare hands.

qfg2hero.gifHa ha! I have a thing that is meant for cutting other things!

qfg26062011144201.png

qfg2hero.gifLet this be a lesson, kids. Persistence pays off! Never stop trying to steal from people!

qfg26062011144212.png

qfg2hero.gifNow... what's in drawer #1?

qfg26062011144221.png

qfg2hero.gifI really don't need any of this, but I can take it, so I'm gonna.

qfg26062011144225.png

qfg2hero.gifIt never goes smooth. Why doesn't it ever go smooth?!

qfg26062011144230.png

qfg26062011144233.png

Fathi: We've come to pick up your brother. He'll be patrolling the western section with us tonight.

qfg26062011144238.png

qfg2hero.gifCloak engaged.

Qadir: I'll go and see if he's ready to leave.

qfg26062011144243.png

qfg26062011144246.png

qfg2hero.gif...

The guard goes behind the curtain in the back.

Qadir: Hey! What are you still doing in bed? Your buddies are already waiting for you outside!

You hear someone groaning.

qfg26062011144255.png

qfg2hero.gifNonono. No.

qfg26062011144259.png

Qadir: Suit yourself.

qfg26062011144305.png

Qadir: Someday they're gonna cut your wages over this. Now get ready and don't make too much noise, huh?

qfg2hero.gifGotta act fast now. Who knows when they're going to come outta there. Only a couple things left to check. The dishes are trash... what about that cabinet over there?

qfg26062011144340.png

qfg26062011144316.png

qfg2hero.gifScore. Just the swords, now...

qfg26062011144346.png

qfg2hero.gifJesus Mary and Joseph

Qadir: They're already back. Get moving.

qfg26062011144350h.png

qfg2hero.gifClose the door, there, now back into invisibility mode.

qfg26062011144354.png

qfg26062011144356.png

qfg2hero.gifMysterious as
    the dark side of
    THE MOOOOOON

qfg26062011144358.png

Fathi: Hey, Rahat, we're going to take Nadim for a drink when tonight's shift is over. It was his birthday yesterday. You coming along?

Rahat: Sure, sounds like a great plan! ...Oh drat. I forgot I'm flat broke. Can you guys lend me some change?

qfg2hero.gifharumph... mooch

Haris: Not until you pay me back the four dinars you still owe me.

Rahat: Okay, okay. I'll just borrow some change from dad's stash and pay him back when I get my next salary.

Fathi: Are you really going to wake your parents up over this?

Rahat: Of course not. I'll be back in a second.

qfg2hero.gifAnd yet I'm the one they'll arrest for thievery.

qfg26062011144417.png

qfg26062011144428.png

qfg26062011144436.png

qfg2hero.gifOh shit. I took the savings. He'll know I'm here if I don't put them back, stat.

You can put the bag of coins in either of the two places Rahat checks. You only get 2 chances per hiding spot, and then Rahat knows something's wrong. Then the jig's up. I always hide behind the table, but the curtain next to the front door works just as well. It's inadvisable to try sneaking all the way to the desk from the table, so I go for the cabinet.

qfg26062011144446.png

qfg26062011144447.png

qfg2hero.gifNow there is a first.

qfg26062011144452.png

qfg26062011144453.png

qfg26062011144457.png

Rahat takes some coins from the bag and puts it back.

qfg26062011144502.png

qfg26062011144503.png

qfg26062011144507.png

qfg26062011144510.png

qfg2hero.gifHoly mackerel. Thanks, Dinarzad. Only one thing left to do.

qfg26062011144542.png

qfg26062011144606.png

qfg2hero.gifI can... almost... reach them...

grail.jpg

*WHUMP*

qfg26062011144610.png

qfg26062011144611.png

Okay, so you get caught if you accidentally climb too high on the rope or if you sneak too close to the back room. The floorboards creak no matter how high your Sneak skill is. This makes for the single most awkward point-and-click moment of the entire game, and you're caught trying to get pixel-perfect in the one spot that will allow you to climb to the swords.

qfg26062011144743.png

qfg26062011144748.png

qfg2hero.gifNo! I'm so close! I can't sneak while carrying such a heavy burden!

qfg26062011144909.png

qfg2hero.gifI have two of these anyway... they won't notice an extra basket laying around.

qfg26062011144914.png

qfg2hero.gifLet's see... I didn't really need these daggers. I'll put some back.

qfg26062011144922.png

qfg2hero.gifPhew. Man, I just wasn't expecting those swords to be so heavy.

qfg26062011144924.png

qfg26062011144930.png

qfg2hero.gifSafe! Time to see what kind of haul I get after selling my score.

qfg26062011144939.png

qfg2hero.gif...Okay, that wasn't even subtle. How much for this jade bracelet?

qfg26062011144953.png

qfg2hero.gifSold. Now about these swords...

qfg26062011145016.png

qfg2hero.gifNo. I won't accept less than 50 dinars. I almost fell on my face trying to get them.

qfg26062011145028.png

qfg2hero.gifThat... worked? Hey! I'm getting pretty good at this haggling stuff.

qfg26062011145039.png

qfg26062011145041.png

qfg2hero.gif:whistle:Yeah my wallet's fat, and full of Dinars...:whistle:

joshofalltrades on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I love the stuff they added.

Syphyre on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    what a rush. Good job Josh

DisruptedCapitalist on