As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

BSG: Pegasus - Game 10 - Turn 9 ROBO Dee

• blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Wow, we've gotten pretty lucky on those basestar attacks.

blahmcblah on
  • Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I think you only get 1 action, no CAG in this game. Could be wrong, I do not play the pilot that often.

Void Slayer on
    He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Yeah, you're not Starbuck, so you only have one action as Lee (since we aren't playing Exodus and therefore have no CAG in the game).

simonwolf on
  • CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    They are correct. I'm guessing you still mean to XO Dee, correct?

Capfalcon on
  • blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Ah, ok. Yes, I still want to XO.

I've always played it correctly IRL - move and then take an action or move again or attack - but I was refreshing my memory and discovered that the rules could've been worded a lot better! "In addition to the normal things that a player may do during his Action step (for example, play a Skill Card), he may also choose to activate his viper (to move again or attack)" I realize now that "in addition" means another option, not something you can do in addition to your action.

blahmcblah on
  • KorsakoviaKorsakovia technoDaleks Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Seeing how I'm still being XO'd.

Action 1: Tac 1 - Launch Scout
    , Destination

Korsakovia on
  • psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    pass on helping the roll

psolms on
    edited July 2011
    Nothing here either.

blahmcblah on
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    nada

simonwolf on
    edited July 2011
    oh sorry, nothing

Void Slayer on
    He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
    edited July 2011
    I too pass.

Korsakovia on
    edited July 2011
    Err, are we waiting on me? Or does Capfalcon need to make the official post?

Korsakovia on
    edited July 2011
    i think if you got the scouted card in PM, you post what your intentions with the card are (keep it, bury it), then move on to your 2nd action.

psolms on
    edited July 2011
    Alright, a little different. Sorry about that.

I'm having the scout keep it on top.

Second Action: Reveal!

YOU ARE A CYLON!
    Reveal this card. If you are not in the brig, you may draw 5 Galactica Damage Tokens, and choose two to resolve.

Korsakovia on
    edited July 2011
    Discarding
    Lea 1 - XO
    Lea 2 - XO

Tac 1 - Guts and Initiative
    Eng 1 - Repair

I'll also be taking your Weapons Control and FTL Control with me.

Korsakovia on
  • CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Lee reels from the revelation that Dee was a cylon the whole time. Now, he questions who else may be a cylon on board. He could reveal the existance of cylon sleeper agents, or try to cover it up and hope for the best.

INFORMING THE PUBLIC

Current Player Chooses
    DIFF 7 POL/LEA

PASS - Current player looks at a random loyalty card belonging to another player
    FAIL - -2 morale
    ---OR---
    Roll a die. On 4 or lower, -1 morale and -1 population.

Activate Raiders
    Jump Prep

Capfalcon on
  • TmoiyTmoiy Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    How very appropriate!

Tmoiy on
    edited July 2011
    I'd suggest going for this check. If only to confirm that the people in the higher powers aren't cylons.

simonwolf on
    edited July 2011
    Mmm, but can you trust Lee?

Korsakovia on
    edited July 2011
    Nice reveal. Why does everyone I ever XO turn out to be a cylon? I think we should go for the check, see if we have any other toasters around.

blahmcblah on
    edited July 2011
    Korsakovia wrote: »
    Mmm, but can you trust Lee?

Quiet, toaster

I should've thrown you out the airlock as soon as I arrived at this sorry fleet

simonwolf on
    edited July 2011
    Apollo you sure do always have terrible taste in women.

We have plenty of leadership and politics in our leadership, and we should try and pass this if only to stop moral and pop loss.

Looking at loyalty cards is not dangerous like in the new expansion so no downside to that.

We might want to wait until after we see what/who got damaged but taking the check seems like it would be a good idea either way.

Void Slayer on
    edited July 2011
    go for the check, i can help quite a bit

psolms on
    edited July 2011
    Oh right, current player. We'll go for it.

blahmcblah on
    edited July 2011
    can we get the player turn order when doing a skill check?

psolms on
    edited July 2011
    I think it's...

Simonwolf (ADMIRAL Helena Cain)
    psolms - (PRESIDENT Ellen Tigh)
    Void Slayer - (Starbuck)
    Korsakovia - (Dee )
    blahmcblah - (Lee)

Korsakovia on
    edited July 2011
    Humans? I thought you were going for the check?

Korsakovia on
    edited July 2011
    Korsakovia wrote: »
    I think it's...

Simonwolf (ADMIRAL Helena Cain)
    psolms - (PRESIDENT Ellen Tigh)
    Void Slayer - (Starbuck)
    Korsakovia - (Dee )
    blahmcblah - (Lee)

This is correct. Sorry, I'll do it in the future.

Capfalcon on
    edited July 2011
    Two cards. Only worth a little, though.

simonwolf on
    edited July 2011
    2 for a lot

psolms on
    edited July 2011
    In that case 0 cards. Best to use them elsewhere I think.

Void Slayer on
    edited July 2011
    Still Waiting on Dee and Lee. Pass in 24 Hours.

Simonwolf (ADMIRAL Helena Cain) - 2 Cards
    psolms - (PRESIDENT Ellen Tigh) - 2 Cards
    Void Slayer - (Starbuck) - 0 Cards
    Korsakovia - (Dee )
    blahmcblah - (Lee)

Capfalcon on
    edited July 2011
    H'oops! Forgot to check past Page 1.

Pass

I'm sure you guys got this one.

Korsakovia on
    edited July 2011
    Well, Lee passes

Pol 3 - Investigative Comittee
    Lea 1 - XO
    Lea 2 - XO
    Lea 3 - At Any Cost

Pil 1 - Evasive Maneuvers
    TRE 1 - Broadcast Location

9 - 2 = 7! Pass! Lee may chose someone's Loyalty to scan.

Capfalcon on
    edited July 2011
    Also, going to need Flex Draw from Cain.

Capfalcon on
    edited July 2011
    Tactics.

simonwolf on
    edited July 2011
    I'll take a look at the Admiral's loyalty.

blahmcblah on
    Looks like we'll need to find a new "official order" colour, since cyan is basically invisible on the new boards.

I don't know, royal blue looks nice in bold But is very close to the default forum colors.

Dark green is alright too

The lime greens in the sign ups now burns my eyes like a thousand blazing suns so that should probably be counted out.

man, now i have to manually track down all the threads i was subscribed to. user panel, you shall be missed.