Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Video Game Industry Thread: June-July is done, go to the next thread

1313234363799

Posts

  • cloudeaglecloudeagle Zhu-Li, do the thing! Registered User regular
    Speaking of Vida, the folks at Crytek are a little skeptical about it.
    The PlayStation Vita was showcased to the world at E3, garnering positive feedback from around the industry, but some remain skeptical about the rising tide of mobile platforms. One such developer is Crytek, who is slightly concerned that the Vita might have missed an opportune launch date.

    "The Vita is an absolutely fantastic platform, but it will have a hard time, and it might be too late," said Crytek boss Cevat Yerli. "I love Sony as a company, and we have great relations with them, but the Vita is going to have a hard time against the next generation mobiles and all the tablets. There's also the 3DS investing in this market."

    What really matters is the way each platform is going to be able to bring content to players. Devices running iOS, Android and other OS systems are relying on digital distribution to provide content. Even the 3DS is able to work around digital distribution, but the Vita is going to have to deliver in a way that appeals to owning a dedicated platform. To Yerli, it is all about “the platform’s ability to receive the content.”

    At this time, Crytek has not announced any projects for the Vita.

    http://www.industrygamers.com/news/crytek-ceo-might-be-too-late-for-vita/

    Now, if Sony managed to randomly shoehorn the word "cry" in the name of the console I'm sure this guy would dig it.

    And the new best-selling third-party Wii game is:
    Nintendo's Wii hasn't exactly been a haven for third parties (something the company aims to correct with Wii U), but certain casual titles have done phenomenally well on the platform, and according to Ubisoft, none have done better than Just Dance 2.

    The publisher said today, after the June NPD report, that Just Dance 2 has become the best-selling third-party Wii title ever. It's been in the top spot since its October 2010 release. Ubisoft did not provide exact sales numbers for Just Dance 2, but the company did note that the franchise as a whole (Just Dance 1 & 2, Just Dance Kids) has shipped more than 14 million units to date.

    Laurent Detoc, president of Ubisoft North America, stated: “Ubisoft is incredibly proud of the monumental success Just Dance 2 has had the past nine months. The game’s outstanding performance solidifies the Just Dance brand as a pop culture phenomenon. We’re excited to bring fans that are eagerly awaiting the release of Just Dance 3 in October a new selection of dance tracks to play with Just Dance Summer Party."

    http://www.industrygamers.com/news/nintendo-wiis-best-selling-3rd-party-game-ever-just-dance-2/

    3DS: 0344-9335-6762
  • RainbowDespairRainbowDespair Registered User regular
    Stronger library.

    This is assuming that A) titles that are currently scheduled for the PS Vita's launch don't get delayed and B) there are no surprise games on the 3DS that turn out to be amazing.

  • Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Registered User regular
    Bit.Trip Saga will be amazing!

    3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • cloudeaglecloudeagle Zhu-Li, do the thing! Registered User regular
    If Mario Kart doesn't send 3DS sales through the roof, nothing will. Remember how much the DS one sold?

    3DS: 0344-9335-6762
  • SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS
    01. L.A. Noire (360, PS3) Take 2 Interactive - 419,000

    GOOD.

    Meh game, asshole studio.


    Shadows of the Damned must have done < 50K on both platforms. Or some variation there of. That's disappointing after I heard such great stuff. Suda was involved, right? I like that guy on principle.


    Shame no more Brink numbers but whatdyaexpect?

    QlBGc.jpg
  • RakaiRakai Registered User regular
    I think people are putting way too much stock into a "system seller". Single games only push a handful of systems. It's about ultimately creating a product at a price point that will continue to appeal to people over a long period of time at which point new games aren't "system sellers" so much as they help keep the system in the public eye for when someone is looking for something to buy. Mario Kart didn't sell the DS/Wii so much as the systems had mainstream appeal to which Mario Kart was the game that had the most appeal. If Mario Kart was the reason they bought the system then you would expect all the sales to happen in the first year if not the first few months.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]XBL: Rakayn | PS3: Rakayn | Steam ID
  • Ragnar DragonfyreRagnar Dragonfyre Registered User regular
    Rakai wrote:
    I think people are putting way too much stock into a "system seller". Single games only push a handful of systems. It's about ultimately creating a product at a price point that will continue to appeal to people over a long period of time at which point new games aren't "system sellers" so much as they help keep the system in the public eye for when someone is looking for something to buy. Mario Kart didn't sell the DS/Wii so much as the systems had mainstream appeal to which Mario Kart was the game that had the most appeal. If Mario Kart was the reason they bought the system then you would expect all the sales to happen in the first year if not the first few months.

    I dunno... whenever I buy a new system, historically I've done so because there is a single game that I can't live without. N64 it was Mario 64, PSX was FF7, PS2 I bought just 'cuz, 360 was Gears of War, PS3 was Demon's Souls... I've just come to expect that systems will get better games as they age.

    steam_sig.png
  • cloudeaglecloudeagle Zhu-Li, do the thing! Registered User regular
    While system sellers don't universally have the power people usually assign to them, they're much more influential when, well, there really aren't many other compelling games available. Which is apparently the case with the 3DS at the moment.

    3DS: 0344-9335-6762
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    cloudeagle wrote:
    Wow...first time I do this. Quoting GAF (what was the quote tag...oh right!):
    5-week tracking month; Reporting Period 5/29/11 through 7/2/11

    Software (New physical retail only, across all platforms including PC)
    01. L.A. Noire (360, PS3) Take 2 Interactive - 419,000
    02. Duke Nukem Forever (360, PS3, PC) Take 2 Interactive - 376,300
    03. Infamous 2 (PS3) Sony - 369,200
    04. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (Wii, 360, NDS, PS3, 3DS, PSP, PC) Disney Interactive Studios
    05. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS) Nintendo - 283,200
    06. Call of Duty: Black Ops (360, PS3, Wii, NDS, PC) Activision Blizzard
    07. NBA 2K11 (360, PS3, Wii, PS2, PSP, PC) Take 2 Interactive
    08. Mortal Kombat 2011 (PS3, 360) Warner Bros. Interactive
    09. Cars 2 (NDS, Wii, 360, PS3, PC) Disney Interactive Studios
    10. Just Dance 2 (Wii) Ubisoft

    Hardware
    Xbox 360 - 507,000
    Wii - 273,000
    PS3 - ~276,000 (extrapolated)
    3DS - 143,000
    DS - 386,000


    Additional information:

    Originally Posted by IGN News Director Jim Reilly:
    June NPD sales for Shadows of the Damned are pathetic. You can forget about a sequel. Alice: Madness Returns did much, much better, however.

    Well, LA Noire and Duke Nukem did pretty decently, better than I would have guessed. Though the number one game sitting at just over 400,000 seems to indicate a fairly slow-moving month.
    Zumba FINALLY dropped off.
    Great googly moogly, look at the 360 go! It's stolen the Wii's mojo.
    So, no big bump for the 3DS with Zelda? Yeah, it's looking like the system's in a little trouble.

    The poor sales for Shadows of the Damned obviously means shooters are doomed on the 360 and PS3.

  • mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    How did Shadows do in Japan, or has it even been released there yet?

    Steam: Dr. Mark Sloan - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 0748-1545-6684
  • AutomaticzenAutomaticzen Registered User regular
    How did Shadows do in Japan, or has it even been released there yet?

    We got Shadows first despite it being a collaboration with Japanese rockstar creators.

    http://www.gamesindustry.biz/
    http://www.usgamer.net/
    I write news and stuff. It is fun.
  • cloudeaglecloudeagle Zhu-Li, do the thing! Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote:
    The poor sales for Shadows of the Damned obviously means shooters are doomed on the 360 and PS3.

    The obvious takeaway is "crazy crap doesn't sell? Let's make our shooters even MORE realistic! And more brown!"

    3DS: 0344-9335-6762
  • vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Space Princess w/ Grenade Launcher Registered User regular
    Shadows of the Damned was a fantastic and fun game. :(

    // FF14: Phyress Traydor, Spoony Bard @ Sargatanas //
    // PSN: vagrant_winds // 3DS: 4682-8868-5037 //
    // Steam, LoL, & WiiU: VWinds // Livestream //
  • Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    apparently shadows of the damned sold 24000 copies, children of eden sold 34000. thats rough. were either games marketed at all?

    sig_zpsceb29fbe.jpg
  • cloudeaglecloudeagle Zhu-Li, do the thing! Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Here's a fascinating youtube video that has a behind-the-scenes look at Tim Schafer giving a pitch to a studio executive, and the pitch doesn't really go well.



    You really, REALLY need to see this.

    Edit: Child of Eden not selling well isn't a shocker, since the game is artsy-fartsy as all hell (and I say that as someone who loves it). Shadows of the Damned doing even worse, though? Yikes.

    cloudeagle on
    3DS: 0344-9335-6762
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    People expected Child of Eden to sell that well? That game has niche appeal written all over it.

  • an_altan_alt Registered User regular
    I'm happy for Alice: Madness Returns even though we don't have numbers. Like the original, the gameplay isn't nearly as awesome as watching it, but sometimes gorgeous is enough. Just don't apply that to picking a spouse.

    Child of Eden I could see having a long tail. I didn't see any marketing for it, though that probably doesn't mean much...

    Pony wrote:
    I think that the internet has been for years on the path to creating what is essentially an electronic Necronomicon: A collection of blasphemous unrealities so perverse that to even glimpse at its contents, if but for a moment, is to irrevocably forfeit a portion of your sanity.
    Xbox - PearlBlueS0ul, Steam
  • jothkijothki Registered User regular
    pslong9 wrote:
    Hedgethorn wrote:
    Hoggely moggely. That's a lot of 360s sold in June. Does anyone know what could have caused Microsoft's sales to double between May and June?

    Also, DNF sold quite a bit better than I thought it would. I was expecting something on the order of 175K sales.

    One theory floated on GAF is that the sales include the "buy a laptop, get a 360 free!" deal that Microsoft was doing. That would make sense to me. I can't really think of anything else that would explain it.

    I just purchased a new computer from Dell, and they billed it as a full price 360 and a computer with a $200 discount, so I'm guessing that's the case.

  • RainbowDespairRainbowDespair Registered User regular
    Ah_Pook wrote:
    apparently shadows of the damned sold 24000 copies, children of eden sold 34000. thats rough. were either games marketed at all?

    Children of Eden selling 34k in its first month is way better than I expected.

  • HenroidHenroid Nobody Nowhere fastRegistered User regular
    cloudeagle wrote:
    Here's a fascinating youtube video that has a behind-the-scenes look at Tim Schafer giving a pitch to a studio executive, and the pitch doesn't really go well.



    You really, REALLY need to see this.

    I'm sure there's people raging the fuck out over Schafer selling out or whatever, but that was pretty great.

    "Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit."
    - @Ludious
    PA Lets Play Archive - Twitter - Blog (6/15/14)
  • Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Registered User regular
    Meh, the only thing he's done I liked was Psychonauts. Everything to me has been 'ok' to 'mediocre.'

    I do find funny how had this been made for the Wii, it would have been laughed off the playground, but on the 360, tis ok. :P

    That was amusing though, I still have fond memories of watching classic seseme street as a kid....before they ruined it with Elmo and his horrible grammar and the other terrible new monsters....also for ruining Cookie Monster.

    I still miss the days when noone believed that Snuffie existed.

    3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Ah_Pook wrote:
    apparently shadows of the damned sold 24000 copies, children of eden sold 34000. thats rough. were either games marketed at all?

    Children of Eden selling 34k in its first month is way better than I expected.

    It feels like a respectable number for a niche game that probably wasn't horribly expensive to develop.

  • DaveTheWaveDaveTheWave Registered User regular
    Just wanted to let Slash and RD know that they have my $2.53 AUD.

    Thanks for the Steam port.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoioinkMoioink Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote:
    Ah_Pook wrote:
    apparently shadows of the damned sold 24000 copies, children of eden sold 34000. thats rough. were either games marketed at all?

    Children of Eden selling 34k in its first month is way better than I expected.

    It feels like a respectable number for a niche game that probably wasn't horribly expensive to develop.

    It's not a respectable number, it almost certainly made a loss. Things are so dire with COE that Ubisoft have slashed the price of the PS3 version before it has even been released: I was able to pre-order my copy for £15 with a free COE t-shirt.

  • GdiguyGdiguy San Diego, CARegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Well it may have been a loss for Ubisoft, but for anyone objective and reasonably intelligent a game like COE at $50 isn't exactly going to light the world on fire. I'm looking forward to picking it up at some point, but as someone without Kinect yet, there's no way that that's worth anywhere near $50 to the general public

    If it had come out as an XBLA game (with XBLA pricing) I'd have been much more enthusiastic about picking it up immediately

    Gdiguy on
  • AvicusAvicus Registered User regular
    jothki wrote:
    pslong9 wrote:
    Hedgethorn wrote:
    Hoggely moggely. That's a lot of 360s sold in June. Does anyone know what could have caused Microsoft's sales to double between May and June?

    Also, DNF sold quite a bit better than I thought it would. I was expecting something on the order of 175K sales.

    One theory floated on GAF is that the sales include the "buy a laptop, get a 360 free!" deal that Microsoft was doing. That would make sense to me. I can't really think of anything else that would explain it.

    I just purchased a new computer from Dell, and they billed it as a full price 360 and a computer with a $200 discount, so I'm guessing that's the case.

    Do you know if Sony counted the PS3s they gave away during the 'Buy a Sony HDTV, Get a PS3' deal?

    stephen_coop.gifkim_coop.gifscott_guitar.gif
  • Dr Mario KartDr Mario Kart Registered User regular
    It better have cost a lot to make. Otherwise I dont know what the hell Mizuguchi is doing with all his time. Its not like the dude puts out games all that often.

  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    So how many people ended up think Child of Eden was Kinect only?

    Also, Breath of Death/Cthulhu Saves the world has a ten percent discount on Steam. It is only 2.69 instead of the normal 2.99!

  • HybridHybrid South AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Just wanted to let Slash and RD know that they have my $2.53 AUD.

    Thanks for the Steam port.

    Same here.

    SarahBlasko_WTSWTSWH_sig2new.jpg
  • cloudeaglecloudeagle Zhu-Li, do the thing! Registered User regular
    Gdiguy wrote:
    Well it may have been a loss for Ubisoft, but for anyone objective and reasonably intelligent a game like COE at $50 isn't exactly going to light the world on fire. I'm looking forward to picking it up at some point, but as someone without Kinect yet, there's no way that that's worth anywhere near $50 to the general public

    If it had come out as an XBLA game (with XBLA pricing) I'd have been much more enthusiastic about picking it up immediately

    Um, it's perfectly playable without Kinect. Did you play Rez? It's pretty much like that. Kinect mode is interesting, but you're not really missing all that much.

    I dunno, Ubi doesn't seem to have given Child of Eden the Beyond Good and Evil treatment yet... a quick check on Amazon shows the $50 price stands on both versions.

    3DS: 0344-9335-6762
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Registered User regular
    I've seen some rumors posted, but hadn't seen this in the thread.
    Battlefield 3 Won't Appear on Steam, Says Gamestop.
    The latest news between Electronic Arts and Valve now has it that Battlefield 3 will not be making an appearance on the Steam platform. Retail giant, GameStop, now says that the publisher will not be pushing Battlefield 3 out on Steam but will be pursuing Impulse.

    Financial researchers are intrigued by the news, saying that “Given Steam's dominance – and insistence on users downloading a Steam client application – publishers are likely to be receptive to a competitive alternative.” The statements come from research firm Baird, who recently held a meeting with GameStop.

    With EA working on launching Origin, a digital distribution platform, and GameStop finally launching Impulse, the fight against Steam is heating up. Valve recently pulled Crysis 2 from Steam, saying that the action was due to ‘business terms.’

    EA remains steadfast in saying that they are not looking to block any of their titles from distribution platforms and that the Crysis 2 decision was “not an EA decision or the result of any action by EA.”

    Neither Valve nor EA has commented on the Battlefield 3 distribution claims made by GameStop.

    There's a shitload of Steam faithful here who are looking forward to having BF3 to play this year, and will shun MW3. I'm wondering how much this move will affect that sentiment.

    steam_sig.png
    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • LepwaveLepwave Registered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote:
    I've seen some rumors posted, but hadn't seen this in the thread.
    Battlefield 3 Won't Appear on Steam, Says Gamestop.
    The latest news between Electronic Arts and Valve now has it that Battlefield 3 will not be making an appearance on the Steam platform. Retail giant, GameStop, now says that the publisher will not be pushing Battlefield 3 out on Steam but will be pursuing Impulse.

    Financial researchers are intrigued by the news, saying that “Given Steam's dominance – and insistence on users downloading a Steam client application – publishers are likely to be receptive to a competitive alternative.” The statements come from research firm Baird, who recently held a meeting with GameStop.

    With EA working on launching Origin, a digital distribution platform, and GameStop finally launching Impulse, the fight against Steam is heating up. Valve recently pulled Crysis 2 from Steam, saying that the action was due to ‘business terms.’

    EA remains steadfast in saying that they are not looking to block any of their titles from distribution platforms and that the Crysis 2 decision was “not an EA decision or the result of any action by EA.”

    Neither Valve nor EA has commented on the Battlefield 3 distribution claims made by GameStop.

    There's a shitload of Steam faithful here who are looking forward to having BF3 to play this year, and will shun MW3. I'm wondering how much this move will affect that sentiment.

    EA would be cutting off a fairly large chunk of PC sales if this were true.

    XBL/CoX tags - Lepwave/@Lepwave
    steam_sig.png
  • AstaleAstale Registered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote:
    I've seen some rumors posted, but hadn't seen this in the thread.
    Battlefield 3 Won't Appear on Steam, Says Gamestop.
    The latest news between Electronic Arts and Valve now has it that Battlefield 3 will not be making an appearance on the Steam platform. Retail giant, GameStop, now says that the publisher will not be pushing Battlefield 3 out on Steam but will be pursuing Impulse.

    Financial researchers are intrigued by the news, saying that “Given Steam's dominance – and insistence on users downloading a Steam client application – publishers are likely to be receptive to a competitive alternative.” The statements come from research firm Baird, who recently held a meeting with GameStop.

    With EA working on launching Origin, a digital distribution platform, and GameStop finally launching Impulse, the fight against Steam is heating up. Valve recently pulled Crysis 2 from Steam, saying that the action was due to ‘business terms.’

    EA remains steadfast in saying that they are not looking to block any of their titles from distribution platforms and that the Crysis 2 decision was “not an EA decision or the result of any action by EA.”

    Neither Valve nor EA has commented on the Battlefield 3 distribution claims made by GameStop.

    There's a shitload of Steam faithful here who are looking forward to having BF3 to play this year, and will shun MW3. I'm wondering how much this move will affect that sentiment.

    I don't know about the rest of that, but fuck Impulse, Gamestop is the absolute worst way to go. Fuck Origin as well, though not quite as much. I could see myself getting it off of D2D maybe? Or retail? Actually, given this I'm probably just not going to get it anymore. I mean, I'll feel sad about it for about three minutes then I'll forget it exists. And no, I'm not going to get MW3 or whatever instead, I'll just spend it on something else deserving.

    Since around DA2 EA has been on a stupid trip or something, did they change CEOs or something around that time?

    Alistair wrote: »
    I use Dog as a cover for when I put dead animals in Morrigan's underthings
  • mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    Lepwave wrote:
    Shadowfire wrote:
    I've seen some rumors posted, but hadn't seen this in the thread.
    Battlefield 3 Won't Appear on Steam, Says Gamestop.
    The latest news between Electronic Arts and Valve now has it that Battlefield 3 will not be making an appearance on the Steam platform. Retail giant, GameStop, now says that the publisher will not be pushing Battlefield 3 out on Steam but will be pursuing Impulse.

    Financial researchers are intrigued by the news, saying that “Given Steam's dominance – and insistence on users downloading a Steam client application – publishers are likely to be receptive to a competitive alternative.” The statements come from research firm Baird, who recently held a meeting with GameStop.

    With EA working on launching Origin, a digital distribution platform, and GameStop finally launching Impulse, the fight against Steam is heating up. Valve recently pulled Crysis 2 from Steam, saying that the action was due to ‘business terms.’

    EA remains steadfast in saying that they are not looking to block any of their titles from distribution platforms and that the Crysis 2 decision was “not an EA decision or the result of any action by EA.”

    Neither Valve nor EA has commented on the Battlefield 3 distribution claims made by GameStop.

    There's a shitload of Steam faithful here who are looking forward to having BF3 to play this year, and will shun MW3. I'm wondering how much this move will affect that sentiment.

    EA would be cutting off a fairly large chunk of PC sales if this were true.

    Don't be silly, the lack of sales will obviously be due to piracy.

    Steam: Dr. Mark Sloan - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 0748-1545-6684
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote:
    I've seen some rumors posted, but hadn't seen this in the thread.

    There's a shitload of Steam faithful here who are looking forward to having BF3 to play this year, and will shun MW3. I'm wondering how much this move will affect that sentiment.

    Why would EA even say to Gamestop what services BF3 is going to be on?
    Valve recently pulled Crysis 2 from Steam, saying that the action was due to ‘business terms.’
    Either this is poorly phrased or the bolded part is new to me. I'm pretty sure it's EA and not Valve that has said it's due to business term. As far as I know, Valve still haven't said anything about it at all.

    I'm sure BF3 will be great, but personally I'm not hyped for it at all and it not being on Steam will probably make me skip it.

    3DS code: 3480-2527-9521
    steam_sig.png
  • SigtyrSigtyr Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    I pity anyone dumb enough to download this game off Origin.

    Steam allows pre-downloading for a reason. Having everyone download the same game on the exact same day is a recipe for disaster.

    Sigtyr on
  • amnesiasoftamnesiasoft Thick Creamy Furry Registered User regular
    Because, you know, the majority of games with pre-orders on Steam allow pre-loading...

    ...oh wait...

    steam_sig.png
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Registered User regular
    Peewi wrote:
    Shadowfire wrote:
    I've seen some rumors posted, but hadn't seen this in the thread.

    There's a shitload of Steam faithful here who are looking forward to having BF3 to play this year, and will shun MW3. I'm wondering how much this move will affect that sentiment.

    Why would EA even say to Gamestop what services BF3 is going to be on?

    Perhaps Gamestop has an exclusive deal with EA, so Gamestop is talking it up? I mean, we don't know, but that's the likely explanation.

    steam_sig.png
    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Bobkins FlymoBobkins Flymo Nice day for a Waa WeddingRegistered User, Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    This really sucks becauss BF3's looks to have way better PC support than most titles these days. No Steam will be a nasty chunk outta sales, and could deep-six future effort into PC versions.

    0SZEg7b.png
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote:
    Perhaps Gamestop has an exclusive deal with EA, so Gamestop is talking it up? I mean, we don't know, but that's the likely explanation.

    But they don't. There was also a page that listed a whole bunch of services BF3 would be on.

    3DS code: 3480-2527-9521
    steam_sig.png
Sign In or Register to comment.