As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

My friend is getting whipped by his girl [Bros before hoes thread]

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Plus, I don't really want to play with other people. I just want to play with my wife.

Although I'm not sure how much incessant flirting with Carth I could stand to put up with. Oh, for the good old days, when all that there was to RPGs was an Uber-villian who was trying to break reality so that they could rule a barren universe filled only with the shattered remnants of of a dead world.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    MereHappenstanceMereHappenstance Registered User regular
    Fishman wrote:
    a barren universe filled only with the shattered remnants of of a dead world.

Sounds like my love life.

• Options
    ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    I flipped out on this girl a few months ago because she went 21 days without talking to me and it kinda made me crazy. Didn't help that it was during the period my mom disowned me. She finally talked to me yesterday and was like yeah you're crazy. Now I'm dating some other married woman, but she's good at fighting games. I think she might be the one, but unfortunately you must experience the matrix for yourself.

I guess the reason I'm still upset about the other girl even though I'm dating this one is

A) it was pretty much the only chance i've ever had so far at a more dominant type of girl
    B) I'm utterly fucking terrified of the day when I manage to ruin everything with everyone.

Zoel on
    A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Options
    JC of DIJC of DI I think we're fucked up. I know I am.Registered User regular
    some other married woman

PJWczLu.png
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    ok well the first one wasn't married actually, that was a faux pas

the one i'm dating right now is going through a divorce-ish

ok she started the divorce like briefly after she started dating me

but i'm not the cause ok

e: she's also dating this other guy I know. It's really complicated.

Zoel on
    A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    That actually sounds like a complete cluster-fuck, Zoel.

I reckon you'll end up getting hurt.

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    HellaJeff wrote:
    What happened with Aladdin 2? The first couple seconds are all YA DISNEY and then it is like they fired everyone and made it horrible

Aladdin 3 owns tho

The first Aladdin sequel was only technically so. It was intended as a pilot for the TV series, but they decided to add songs and make a movie out of it. This is why the songs are crap, and why the animation and overall quality is pretty much identical to the show.

Which is fine by me because I liked the series just fine.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Zoel wrote:

but i'm not the cause ok

Do you have an image in your mind of how this all turns out well for anyone involved?

Because I am not seeing it.

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Although this thread is technically about boys and the girls who whip them (:winky:), I would like to share this tale of the converse: when a boy pays not enough attention to a girl to the detriment of both parties (a totally true story of one man's apparently incomprehensible decision to not put the girl first).

So yesterday I was sitting at the PC while my wife had a spa bath, flicking through some game design articles and catching up on the forums when I hear my wife behind me say "I think it's time for bed" and I turn and see her standing there in a lacy g-string and see-through baby doll that ribbons up at the front.

As my jaw hits the floor, she simply turns and walks away saucily, every signal she's making sending signals straight past my higher-function cognitive centers and into that deeply primal part of the brain that short cuts all logical thought.

When I get to the bedroom, it's lit by a soft light. She is lying back on some pillows, and the bedside table is littered with a selection of toys, lube and massage butter. Restraints have been attached to the corners of the bed, but, most importantly, the expression on her face is most definitely an angry scowl.

"You made me wait" she says, "You never make a girl wait".

Because on my way to the bedroom, I thought to myself 'where's the dog? I better put the dog away', so went back and got the dog and put her on her mat in the laundry. Then, seeing as I put the dog away, I thought I'd better turn out the lights and lock up the house, so I wandered around the doors doing that. Then, on the way down to the bedroom, I passed the bathroom, and thought I'd better make a stop there. And while I was doing so, I caught sight of myself in the mirror, and realised I had forgotten to shave, so started up the hot water and got rid of my two days worth of stubble. All of which is vaguely humourous if it wasn't so completely and utterly not what I should be doing.

Like, what was I even thinking? When a girl invites you to a bedroom with intent, who the fuck stops to shave? Looking back on my evening, it's like some bizarre outtake of a Steve Carrell movie: when it all goes horribly wrong and it's all your fault.

So, who's got two thumbs and completely screwed up his chance for a wild night of lascivious ecstasy yesterday?

Feel free to point out how stupid I am. And learn this moral of the story: sometimes bros before hoes, but there are definitely times hoes need to come before other things. Know the difference, and preserve your chance for wild, uninhibited body-butter-and-cuffs sex.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    ahahhah

what are you doing with your life fishman

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    welp

i'm jealous and also sympathetic

but mostly jealous

• Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    god dammit fishman

• Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    ahahahaha
    oh fishman

• Options
    seriously

:|

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    @Fishman you poor, stupid man.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Fishman you silly goose.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    undeinPiratundeinPirat Registered User regular
    i like the way laser guns are handled in the lilo and stitch tv show

i like that show's animation style in general

it quite owns

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] steam: undeinpirat
  • Options
    i like the way laser guns are handled in the lilo and stitch tv show

i like that show's animation style in general

it quite owns
    it was a fun show

• Options
    ahahahahaha

(at first i thought it was going to be a laboratory)

• Options
    D:

• Options
    MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    So...Don't blow off friends for years only to have the woman you blew them off for end up becoming a meth devouring psychopath who gets copies of your cell records and makes you spend hours going through them even though all the calls and texts are to her because she is crazy on meth and you spend all day explaining to her that she has lost her fucking mind.

My good sirs and madams...DO NOT DO THIS

Mulletude on
    XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Ferrus wrote:

Conclusion: Women are like men as some of them are nice and make you happy and some of them are not and make you not happy.

and Lucas, I tried to think of a positive about that story and the best I could come up with was, well at least you lookednice while getting yelled at?

• Options
    fuck it

moping time

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Ahahah oh god Fishman, I'm sorry you poor, silly man (but the good news is she'll probably be laughing about this too)

Anti, cheer up luv, hugs

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I think the moral of Fishman's story is don't let your responsibilities get in the way of a good boning.

• Options
    Houk wrote:
    Zoel wrote:

but i'm not the cause ok

Do you have an image in your mind of how this all turns out well for anyone involved?

Because I am not seeing it.

on an infinite timeline every relationship goes to hell anyway

how do you save a relationship with no problems? Can't fix nothing.

• Options
    undeinPiratundeinPirat Registered User regular
    that could easily be a comedy movie scene

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] steam: undeinpirat
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Fishman's story ALMOST makes the rest of this page okay

Lookin' at you, Zoel

• Options
    vOv

In context it's pretty okay I think. All parties involved are well aware of the circumstances and the divorce is like 2 years in the making thanks to her husband's cheating and wanting her to die as evidenced by him choking her because "I kind of wanted you to die."

I mean wanting to live when your partner wants you to die is a pretty clear example of irreconcilable differences, I think.

There is the other guy thing but we're all aware of it and I knew it going in. I guess this is something that happens when everyone you hang out with recently is polyamorous.

• Options
    existexist Registered User regular
    he pulled the old cheat n' choke huh

always downhill from there

UmPiq.png
  • Options
    yeah i'd have to say cheating on your wife and half-heartedly trying to murder her is a deal breaker in most cases, or at least it should be. Imo.

• Options
    Zoel wrote:
    I mean wanting to live when your partner wants you to die is a pretty clear example of irreconcilable differences, I think.
    exist wrote:
    he pulled the old cheat n' choke huh

always downhill from there

This thread delivers.

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    has fishman's post been reported for awesome yet

because I really, really want it to be

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Zoel wrote:
    yeah i'd have to say cheating on your wife and half-heartedly trying to murder her is a deal breaker in most cases, or at least it should be. Imo.
    Well, yeah. I mean no girl wants a guy who can't commit to something.

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Now it has.

• Options
    Oh, cool. So, if you report a post for Awesome, and it's already been reported for awesome, it just adds your "reason/explanation" as a post in the Awesome thread.

• Options
    also, I think I'm going to start tossing random mentions in my posts.

@Your mom

• Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Oh god fisherman that is so adorable.

As for 'losing' best friends to girls, I guess it happened a lot in highschool, but I cant imagine it happening now, we're all too set in our ways.

This must turn into an embarrassing things you've done for opposite gendorbs thread.

Alternatively a hat thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjG7NEtjma0

Prohass on
  • Options
    mrt144mrt144 King of the Numbernames Registered User regular
    Zoel wrote:
    I flipped out on this girl a few months ago because she went 21 days without talking to me and it kinda made me crazy. Didn't help that it was during the period my mom disowned me. She finally talked to me yesterday and was like yeah you're crazy. Now I'm dating some other married woman, but she's good at fighting games. I think she might be the one, but unfortunately you must experience the matrix for yourself.

I guess the reason I'm still upset about the other girl even though I'm dating this one is

A) it was pretty much the only chance i've ever had so far at a more dominant type of girl
    B) I'm utterly fucking terrified of the day when I manage to ruin everything with everyone.

Your life is a circus.