As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat]roid

1818283848587»

• Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Ludious wrote:
    If common tastes create common identity, then how come Misanthropes don't have a pride parade

They arranged it once. It turned into a blood bath. By common agreement the misanthrope community only posts to the internet.

And on that note, I think that wraps up the minutes for this meeting.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I care who all of you fuck. Please step into my office and tell me about it.

Let me tell you the story of the night I glued your mom to your sheets with my semen.

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote:
    Ludious wrote:
    I don't care about who anyone fucks, honestly.

This is the best policy. Try and hold onto this principle and avoid the impulse to make other people's sex lives 'better'.

But I got all these charming dildos

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Feral wrote:
    Sheep wrote:
    To me it was just always kinda pointless to separate people into huge groups based purely on who they want to get their rocks off with. Not that I don't understand your point, just that I have a mental block when it comes to identifying swaths of people based on one type of behavior.

I believe your attitude is healthy in the long run.

Eh, knowing which makes might be receptive to sexual advances saves a lot of time.

Knowing someone's sexual tastes is different from putting them in a booth because of it as we say

you're not identifying a girl by finding out if she might be liable to fuck you

No, but knowing who will have had similar experiences provides a common bond. Common tastes create common identity.

well, yeah, but as things get less shitty the common bond will be less strong

which is a good thing, I think

I don't like the idea of gay people being something seperate

I like integration

I'd like sexual orientation not being "Yes, I am of the gay tribe." and more "okay so you want a gigolo or a hooker?"

ftOqU21.png
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    SON I AM EXCITE

Only you would be excited about going to a store to physically get a copy of a thing that was designed to be downloaded. OLD. MAN.

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    Daxon wrote:
    Well fuck me crab walking. I figured ITV was another shitty apple product.

ITV is the place where British shows of horrible come from.

It is explicitly television for the stupid class.

And they have the UK broadcast rights for the Tour De France.

Which means they are preventing me from watching what appears to have been the decisive stage this year.

My stomach is full of anger and I want to take my revenge.

• firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    I took a human sexuality class in college. Lots of weirdos. One guy wore nothing but a yellow t-shirt that said URINE for like a month.

But this was UC Santa Cruz so yeah.

I should add he wore pants too. Just to be clear.

BANANA SLUGS
    I kissed one once. I felt kinda bad, cause it's not like a slug can consent. But it's a right of passage so what are you gonna do?

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    This board is pretty amazing. I really can't go anywhere else on the internet and have this sort of discussion for like 8 pages. <3

• DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    I think it helps that there are more straight people being camp (acting gay) nowadays.

So like, encroaching on the problem from both ends.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I took a human sexuality class in college. Lots of weirdos. One guy wore nothing but a yellow t-shirt that said URINE for like a month.

But this was UC Santa Cruz so yeah.

I should add he wore pants too. Just to be clear.

BANANA SLUGS
    I kissed one once. I felt kinda bad, cause it's not like a slug can consent. But it's a right of passage so what are you gonna do?

Invertebrates do not have a concept of consent.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Fuzzy, give the people a chat thread.

FWW is backup.

rRwz9.gif
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I have like $35 in best buy bucks but they haven't posted yet noooo

This discussion has been closed.