As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Of Steamworks and [Phalla] Obscura: Day 3: Full Life Consequences

SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch*Registered User regular
edited July 2011 in Critical Failures
Of Steamworks and Phalla Obscura
A Newbie Phalla

valve-steam-square-logo_01-1.jpg

What is Phalla?

Phallas are the Penny Arcade forum version of the party game Mafia. This is a Miniphalla, which is a lot like a Phalla, only smaller and hopefully shorter in duration. For more information, please refer to the CF Phalla Signup List, the (now defunct)CF Master Phalla Thread, the PhallaWiki, the PhalLounge, or #mafia on Slashnet.

I have stolen pieces almost all of this opening post from Julius Caezure's newbie phalla who in turn borrowed it from the newbie phalla run by Orange Soda and Dac Vin, who in turn borrowed from the prior newbie phalla run by Sheep Have Wool. And he also incorporated bits and pieces from the original newbie phalla run by robothero

Ground Rules

This miniphalla is for new players only! If you've played in 10 or fewer Phallas, or you're brand new, this game is for you. Why? You'll be playing with other new players, and you'll also be able to get advice from mentor/veteran Phalla players to help improve your play. This game will also be an "Open Setup" with no hidden and/or unusual roles. Please state how many phallas you have participated in I am aiming for a 20 person game, but if the game needs to be cut down in size due to lack of sign ups, it will be reduces in order of reverse seniority.

What if I'm not a newbie?

Having lacked it in my own newbie phalla, and seeing how well it helped some players in Julius Caezure's game, I am also going to try to use his mentoring system. In addition to in-thread posting, I am taking signups from veteran players to serve as a mentor to some lucky newbie. Vets willing to serve in this capacity, please sign up in DarkOrchid, and indicate your local time zone. This will hopefully allow me to match you with players more likely to be online and active the same time as you.

Vets who cannot serve as mentors, whether for time zone constraints, work business, etc., can still participate! As in games past, I will veteran players to post comments in DeepSkyBlue while the game is in progress. That said, you should read the rules below about non-player posts below before making a post. Failure to follow the rules will result in you losing your chance at fabulous prizes. And will likely earn you my eternal scorn and hopefully the ridicule of others (for whatever that's worth).

In addition, I would like to run
...Fabulous prizes?

Yes! The mentor/veteran player that is voted Most Helpful by the players will win a fabulous steam game prize! In addition, the newbie voted MVP by a select group of veteran players will also receive a game prize of his/her very own!
Wow! Games! I'm a newbie to Phalla - how do I play?
  • Sign up in this thread by posting !sign up. Additionally, please indicate the number of games you have played, as well as your local time zone. This last point will allow me to hopefully coordinate you with a mentor who will be online and active around the same time as you.

• After signups have ended, you'll receive a role PM. This PM contains information about the role you will play in the game. This PM should not be shared with another player.

• Sometimes hosts will simply provide a standard villager PM. I personally find it more fun and engaging to have a unique name, and since I am the one hosting this game, that is exactly what I will be doing. Everyone involved will receive a unique name with their role.

• Follow the Basic Rules:

• The "village" consists of all players in the game. Included in the village is a small number of bad guys. Normally, the bad guys all know one another at the beginning of the game, but nobody else knows anything about anyone other than themselves.

• Each day (normally 24-hour period) the village discusses and publicly votes for one person to be executed that night. At the same time, the bad guys choose two people to kill each night and PM the names to the narrator.

• The good side wins if all of the bad guys die. The bad side wins if the number of good guys is less than or equal to the number of bad guys (on the assumption that at that point, they control the vote plus get their kills, so it is an inevitable win).

• Usually, there will be one or more "special" roles among the good guys (and occasionally among the bad guys). Exactly who holds each role is only known to that person, although how many of each role exist is most often known.

• Each night, the narrator gives the details of who died, and normally whether they were a bad guy. Some games also include clues or outright statements if someone who died is a good special.

• Other Rules:

• You may not communicate regarding the game with someone who is dead.

• You may not use any anonymous method of communication to discuss the game. Forum-based PMs, external IMs, and e-mails are allowed as long as the person you are talking to knows who you are. Setting up a Proboard can be a good idea, but inform me of the URL if you do so.

• You may not use screencaps to "prove" anything to anyone.

• No direct quoting, sharing, or forwarding of any kind of any PM from the host, including your initial role PM.

• No playing madlibs with sentences in your role PM that may or may not be flavor to identify yourself.
    • No adding people to existing PM conversations. Make a new one instead.

• You might also wish to look at the Standard Special Roles, as all of these will be appearing in this game (the exact number of each depends on the number of signups, and will ultimately be clarified once signups are closed, but before the game officially begins):

• Roles will have different names depending on the theme of the game. Listed below are the usual "generic" terms for each role. Normally, specials exercise their power by communicating with the narrator via PM. This is exactly how I will be handling things in this game.

• Seer -- once per night can "investigate" a particular person and find out from the narrator if they are a bad guy. Variations of seers may be able to determine a good special as well, although they may be unable to distinguish them from a bad guy.

• Vigilante (or "Vig") -- once per night can kill a person of their choosing.

• Guardian -- once per night can protect someone from any death other than execution by the village. Whether they can protect against multiple attacks on one person in the same night is up to the narrator.

• Masons -- a group of good guys, usually of similar size to the group of bad guys, who start the game knowing each other, and that they are all good.

• Vote each day by posting your choice in !red. You can (optionally) retract a vote by posting in !Limegreen. This is not required, but it is a standard practice, so I'll leave it in. You must vote each day. Failure to do so twice will result in replacement, or death

Each day will end at 9:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Midnight EDT, 4:00 AM GMT. Any vote or action made on or after 8:59 PM WILL NOT count.

• Ask questions of the moderator by posting in orange or sending me a PM.

Wow! Games! I'm a veteran Phalla player - how do I play?

Veteran players who wish to participate by offering advice do not need to sign up, only those veterans interested in serving as mentors need sign up in DarkOrchid. You may post in the thread in DeepSkyBlue while the game is in progress. I may put in a post limit if the thread becomes too spammy. Do your best to avoid making many short posts - longer, single posts keep the thread less cluttered. The rules:
  • Do NOT directly comment on the current game situation. You may offer general advice and answer questions, and you may offer commentary on previous day actions as long as it doesn't influence the current day.

Bad: Orange Soda was evil, and Dac Vin argued for him - you should vote him out today.
    Good: Once you find a baddie, checking the vote records for previous days can be really helpful.
  • Do NOT play for the newbies. You are assisting them.
  • Unless you are assigned a mentee, please do NOT contact a newbie outside of the thread. If you have generalized advice, please feel free to post it in the game thread in DeepSkyBlue.

Failure to follow these rules results in disqualification! When in doubt, send me a PM to ask if something is OK to post. There will be ZERO tolerance of rule violations.

I am also looking for a couple veterans to do some commentary parallel to the game, pointing out specific do/don'ts as they occur. In the spirit of fairness, this would preclude you from mentoring, though you would be free to offer general, non-specific advice in the thread.

steam_sig.png
Spoit on

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Signups
    1. Turkson - MST 10 games
    2. Taya -Newfoundland 5 games
    3. Wandering hero - CST 8 games
    4. Cythraul - Atlantic 9 games
    5. MrTlicious - EST 1 game
    6. Langly - EST 8 games
    7. Facetious - EST 4 games
    8. Peccavi - EST 6 games
    9. Baidol - PDT 8 games
    10. Slym - EST 11 games
    11. INANTP - PST 8 games
    12. Captain Marcus - EST 4 games
    13. Stever777 - CST 12 games
    14. 38thdoe - EST 12 games
    15. KingMole - PST 8 games
    16. 101 - GMT 7 games
    17. Alkey42- CST 0 games
    18. The Scruple -EST 0 games
    19. SeGaTai - CST 10 games
    20. Tmoiy - PST 2 games

Mentor List
    1. B:L PST
    2. The Anonymous AEST
    3. Egos CST
    4. Farangu CST
    5. Romanqwerty AEST
    6. Phyphor
    7. Kime CST
    8. Nerissa EST
    9. Rawkking goodguy EST
    10. Teucrian CST
    11. Void Slayer PST
    12. REG Rysk PST
    13. Captain Planet EST
    14. Rend PST
    15. Zandracon PST
    16. Infidel CST

Villager PM
    YOU ARE:
    A GAME

You are a Steamworks game (Villager). You may or may not have the fanciest steamworks abilities such as client server-browser integration, or a thriving in-game item economy, but that doesn’t mean you serve the Newell any less. You still observe the multi-yearly steam sales with outrageous discounts, and still assimilate the registration codes from *gasp* retailers that aren’t steam.

Lately however, you’ve been hearing rumors that there are some among you who claim to serve the newell, but in fact are the agents of a certain other Washington based company.

Ability: Vote. Every day. For those who do not serve the Newell.

Victory condition: You win when all the members of the mafia are eliminated.
    Clarifications

Please request clarifications in bold orange, either in the thread or via PM or proboard as appropriate. If I feel the clarification is exceptionally important I reserve the right to do whatever is necessary to preserve the requester's anonymity and post the request and answer in-thread.

Order of actions: Vote-->guard-->vig/mafia-->seer

You can trust those you are masoned with

There are 20 people in this game. 4 Mafia with 2 kills a day. 1 Vig, 1 seer, 1 guard, and 2 masons
    SeGaTai wrote:
    TheScruple wrote:
    Sorry if this was answered already, but what happens in the event of a tie?

Edit: Also, what happens if the leading vote-getter is mafia killed?

ie Does the vote trickle?
    In a tie, all parties die. Well, at least the tied people and the one who tied it.

The vote is first in the order of actions

EDIT: actually, this is a newbie game, let's go with all the tied people die, but the person who tied it up doesn't, unless he's one of the people are tied for first

The Dead:
    Day 1:
    Stever777- Left 4 Dead (Mason)- Made "The Sacrifice"
    Wandering Hero- F.E.A.R. 2- Failed to move that gear up
    Cythraul- Red Orchestra- Not balanced for lean

Day 2:
    Peccavi-Metro 2033- Feared the future
    SeGaTai- Audiosurf- Couldn't keep the beat
    Baidol- Just Cause 2
    And Yet, he fell
    101- Modern Warfare 2 Call of Duty never changes

Day 3:
    INANTP - Aliens vs Predator- Not quite as invisible as he thought
    taya- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2- Dominated
    tmoiy - Half Life 2 (guard)-
    Valve time'd

Day 4
    Alkey42 - King Arthur, The Roleplaying wargame - Votekicked and revenge killed
    The Scruple - Team Fortress 2 (Vig) - Was a credit to team
    Captain Marcus - Kane and Lynch: Dead Men - The server was too busy at the moment
    38thdoe - Lost Planet: Colonies Edition -
    Boom. Headshot

Day 5
    MrTlicious - Fallout 3 VAC banned
    Turkson -Dark Messiah of Might and Magic - Ragequit

The Victorious:

Facetious - Portal (seer)
    Kingmole - Left 4 Dead 2 (mason)
    Langly - Darksiders
    SLyM - The Last Remnant
    Turkson - Dark Messiah of might and magic

Narrations:
    Day 0: I serve the Newell
    Day 1: Yeeeaaah!
    Day 2: Off the Rail(work)s
    Day 3: Full life consequences
    Day 4: Phalla: The Masquerade: Bloodbath: colons
    Day 5: GAME OVER

Dead boards:
    http://myplayerisdead.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general

Networks boards:
    http://hailnewell.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general

Mafia Boards:
    http://steammustdie.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
    edited July 2011
    Sage advice from Julius Caezure's game

B:L

Compiled advice

The Anonymous

PM log with INANTP
    Rend wrote:
    Tmoiy wrote:
    Sorry for making stupid posts, I am bad at this game. I will kindly shut up now. >.<

The more you talk the better you'll get at it! Don't post less than you want to because you're worried about looking suspicious, or making incorrect assumptions. Mafia or Village, the game is enriched by every post in the thread, so keep talking!

[edit] INANTP has the right idea. Just ask Cythraul how fun it can be!

This. Just remember that playing Phalla is all about having fun. Don't get me wrong, I love me some heated debating, and winning is good too, but if people are just throwing insults around, or are scared to do anything for fear of getting killed/yelled at/whatever, well, you're sort of missing the point. Be bold!
    Very few hosts will actually require you to retract a vote before changing it. In most cases, you only need to vote for someone else.

Egos

Long conversation with Alkey
    Egos wrote: »
    REG Rysk wrote:
    It all depends on your personality a bit.

Me, I like to make nothing posts making jokes etc. So would you find it damning either way?

It would depend on the context and how often you did it.

edit:
    TBH kime is the only one that kinda strikes me as falling into the "joker" category. Most others who just make one or two passing comments just seem like bored villagers and not particularly talkative.

So yeah I'd agree that if you develop it into your play-style and it remains consistent.
    Egos wrote: »
    facetious wrote:
    kime wrote:
    This is a good thing, though. Honestly, I wish more people were more talkative. You don't need brilliant ideas, you don't need to be right. Just think out loud, make some guesses, give some reasoning, discuss with other people, joke around with other people.

Everyone playing this game: talk! Make friends, make enemies, make brilliant mistakes, have fun!

See, this is my philosophy too. I want to goof around and enjoy it, not be super stressed out trying to win. I think I take it a bit too far though. :P

The problem with joking around in the thread is you'll often be viewed as a distraction and someone who is trying to remain active without really adding anything. This was especially the case in the days when post counts were visible, I'm not sure it will be viewed quite the same way now with post counts not being visible. But there still is the magic box and other forms of keeping track.

Farangu

log with facetious (seer)

Romanqwerty

Log with tmoiy (guard)

Phyphor

Advice given to Cythraul before being day 1'd
    Phyphor wrote: »
    To add to the mafia section:

Control the game. Cut down the network wherever possible. Kill any villager that is known or suspected of being special, in the network or unusually helpful. In almost all of the games I won as mafia the mafia was actively controlling the game as much as possible. For a good example, see the current SCIENCE! mini - mafia is killing off network heads and revealed specials at an impressive rate.

Kime
    kime wrote: »
    This is a good thing, though. Honestly, I wish more people were more talkative. You don't need brilliant ideas, you don't need to be right. Just think out loud, make some guesses, give some reasoning, discuss with other people, joke around with other people.

Everyone playing this game: talk! Make friends, make enemies, make brilliant mistakes, have fun!
    Spoit wrote:
    I don't think I can recall a game that used that tie mechanic kingmole. The tie-er dieing along with one or both of the tie-ies, sure, but instead of?

I remember one, it was awesome.

Some standard questions that you may be curious about when signing up for phallas:

What is the order of actions?
    Are there thralls/millers?
    Can we trust those with whom we are masoned?
    How crazy is this game? :P

If you have any questions about what those mean, ask :).
    So going off Spoit's clarification, and in general, the MOST important thing to look for is where the vote is. Ideally it's first, if not then weird things may happen.

After that, if it looks something like what Spoit has, or "everything at the same time," then it's a pretty safe order with no traps.

Rawkking goodguy

Compiled logs of advice to thescruple, PMs and proboards

Long post on non-village roles
    You are not dead until the host declares you dead (via you showing up dead in the narration, usually), at least on the Penny Arcade forums.

Also the witching hour can often last a lot less than an hour. Hosts usually try to give at least 15 minutes after vote close, but be quick if you have something very important to say.
    Retractions are mostly from an earlier time in the history of phalla, before advances in host spreadsheeting technology made them largely unnecessary. Hosts that want retractions should probably mention it in their OP.
    REG Rysk wrote:
    Just want to throw in my two cents about this, because I am notoriously guilty of doing exactly that:

Placeholder votes can be a good place to hide as a mafia, but sometimes you just don't know if you'll be around by vote close or if other information will come out from a network head.

It is kind of a personal thing; hell, Phalla is a personal game. Individuals have a distinct voice, even on a web forum.

TLDR: Placeholder votes can be suspicious, but so can many things. Use them if you have to.

Void Slayer

Log with Slym
    You can also make up your own roles then contact people pretending to have them or know others who do. That way you look so horribly suspicious no one votes for you... or everyone does plus you get vigged because you claimed vote immunity, one of those. I would recommend against that though, creative lying should remain within the bounds of what you can be sure of as much as possible.

REG Rysk

PM log with Baidol
    REG Rysk wrote: »
    SLyM wrote:
    I expect to see these "placeholder" votes on Taya either given an actual reason to exist or moved by the end of the night.

I absolutely hate it when people put placeholders with no reasoning and don't move them. Particularly because it's so easy for mafia to hide in there.

Just want to throw in my two cents about this, because I am notoriously guilty of doing exactly that:

Placeholder votes can be a good place to hide as a mafia, but sometimes you just don't know if you'll be around by vote close or if other information will come out from a network head.

It is kind of a personal thing; hell, Phalla is a personal game. Individuals have a distinct voice, even on a web forum.

Captain Planet

I know langly mentioned getting targeting advice, so if you want to post a log of the advice for posterity's sake, let me know
    Howdy! I don't want to drive you nuts with tips so I'll keep this short.

But if you have general things you would like ideas on, just put something like "@Mentors: How can we ...." Otherwise I think you are all doing well and working along a good path. I tend to create a lot of my own spreadsheets, so I can always give ideas I use for vote analysis and such.

I saw something similar stated somewhere in here and I agree with it. Trying to get the mafia to focus on non-special villagers is a good plan. The more you can do to make them believe a non-special villager might be a special, the better. Commenting on things only the village network would know usually does the trick. As a special, just make sure you are not being completely silent, because that can warrant suspicion too.

Good luck! Keep up the good work!

Read more: http://hailnewell.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=5&page=3#134#ixzz1TjDwPO7S

Rend

Compiled advice

Infidel

Advice from the mafia proboard

If any mentors would like to point out any of the other advice that I didn't catch, or even add some post-game nuggets of wisdom, PM me the logs or just post in the thread. I know that there was at least one mentor who did a reasonable degree of advising that I don't have a log for.

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    !sign up
    ~10 & CST

!retract
    Sorry. Didn't realize it was for total newbs. ;-)

stever777 on
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    !My mentee will be the best that no one ever was, also PST

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Totally not signing up in order to win fabulous prizes or anything. :P

Also, AEST.

The Anonymous on
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    !Sure I'll be a mentor, why not? *Looks down at his watch* The Current time is 12:40 AM. CST

• FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    Go Team Venture.

CST

Also I don't think the sobriety section up there should apply to Alegis

He's hilarious

• TurksonTurkson Near the mountains of ColoradoRegistered User regular
    I feel like I'm higher in skill level than a newbie, but not quite up to mentor level. We need a sophomore level here.

oh h*ck
    You've been in less than 10? That's fine.

steam_sig.png
    edited July 2011
    stever777 wrote:
    !sign up
    ~10 & CST

!retract
    Sorry. Didn't realize it was for total newbs. ;-)
    How many games have you been in? If you feel like you still need guidance, sign up with how many games you've played in, just be aware that the more you've played means that you're more likely to be cut if I need to adjust the size to the number of signups. I'm aiming for 20 here, but that depends on the number of signups. The 10 game thing is more of a guideline really, I'm just trying to avoid "big name players" coming into what is a ostensibly a newbie game and dominating the discourse

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • TurksonTurkson Near the mountains of ColoradoRegistered User regular
    !Sign up

Maybe I can learn some advanced supercomputer logic and be able to see what's going on in the game further out than 2 hours before my death.

oh h*ck
  • romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    My mentee will be better than BLs, thats a guarentee.

what timezone roman?

steam_sig.png
  • TayaTaya Registered User regular
    !sign up

I have been in five phallas and my timezone is Newfoundland Standard Time 8-)

• romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Umm, AEST, but I browse the forums at work so im flexible for any non-euro players.

• Wandering HeroWandering Hero Registered User regular
    !sign up

I guess like... 8 phallas now? Central US.

Not today.
  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    [Edit] Actually considering we'll have more mentors and i'm technically still a newbie, I'll gladly sign up as one :D

I'm on atlantic time.

Cythraul on
    Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    !sign up

I am concurrently in my first (mini-)phalla, though am relatively seasoned in Mafia. EST

• AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    i'd love to sign up as mentor and teach my mentees in the fabulous ways of dying and posting under influence, but alas - off abroad!

Alegis on
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    I think I have been in eight games, I am still pretty new.

!Sign Up

I am EST, but I am also up super early and stay up pretty late, so really any time would be good. I also post during work during the day so that covers lots of time.

Taya you're in newfoundland? I'm down in Nova Scotia :P

Steam
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    I will mentor the entire mafia. And it will be awesome (EST)

Phyphor on
    As a side note, I just have to say that I'm excited for the (presumed) theme of this phalla. I loved that game.

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I want a victim! (CST)

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    a kime mentor?

oooohhhhh noooooeeeesss!!!

Steam
  • NerissaNerissa Registered User regular
    Does kime always being evil apply when he's a mentor too?

I honestly don't know how many games I've played, it might very well be less than 10, but I've run a few and don't feel like a newbie -- just out of practice due to an extended break.

I'm willing to mentor if you'll have me (EST)

Phyphor wrote:
    I will mentor the entire mafia. And it will be awesome
    Which time zone?

steam_sig.png
  • facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    This is pretty funny timing, Spoit.

I was pretty close the other night to just announcing in the Loxley game that after that game I was going to retire from Phalla due to my utter uselessness. I've calmed down but I think at this point, I need a fresh start.

I'm debating playing this game - I might want a bit of a break - but this is a handy opportunity. :P

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Facetious please join this phalla.

We can be in cahoots.

edited July 2011
    Oh sod it.

Four games, EST

facetious on
    Real strong, facetious.

edited July 2011
    I'm announcing RIGHT NOW that I'm going to make a concerted effort to change my posting style. So please don't find it suspicious that I'm not flailing around as much as usual. :P

(This is assuming I don't immediately slip up and start doing it again on, like, day two. I have in fact gone into the last couple games thinking, "All right, let's slow it down." :x)

.. although to be fair, that was also partly feeling trapped by my reputation and that if I did anything differently, people who were used to me would find it suspicious. Meh.

facetious on
    Real strong, facetious.

• Wandering HeroWandering Hero Registered User regular
    Changing your posting style? That's a mafia tactic *peer*

Not today.
    AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Real strong, facetious.

• PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    But if everyone's new, how am I going to use my "Don't be suspicious of me, I'm new" routine if I turn up mafia?

6 games, EST

I'm pretty sure my mentor is just going to spend the entire game telling me to stop talking.

Real strong, facetious.

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    !sign up PDT

I think I've done...seven or eight phallas.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
    This looks like it's turning into basically the game I'm already in (Complex Biology) but with half of the people as mentors. I guess the Phalla community is pretty small (not that that's a bad thing). Or maybe it just goes in waves.

MrTLicious wrote:
    Or maybe it just goes in waves.

*looks at your avatar* Teehee.

Real strong, facetious.

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Let me think here, 2 in SE++, pirate, Phych, Edge of reality, Loxxly, Jason's SCIENCE one going on right now, Lucas vs. Spielberg, phallaknetic, INANTP's steampunk one, Ender's game phalla.

Fucking 11.

Can I not count the two that I got day 1'd in?

Please?

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
    Sure, but with 11 you're on the top of the list to be cut if it needs to be adjusted down for size. 10 was more of a ballpark number anyway

steam_sig.png