As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

It came from Anonymous Confessions!

OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
edited July 2011 in Social Entropy++
http://www.formspring.me/orikae

Fuck if I'm keeping these in my formspring until next time. Good job filling a thread in less than a day, homps.

I'm in my mid-20s and I've never been in anything resembling a relationship, I can't help but feel I should give up on the idea of love, as I can't imagine any woman that would (or should have to) put up with whatever fumbling advances I could muster
did this work, I dunno
I'm 22 and I've never been in a relationship, let alone kissed a girl. I feel so behind my peers in many steps of life.
While studying for imminent college final exams I decided to relax with a quick wank. I found this hilarious hentai and burnt through six volumes of it. They were too funny/endearing to fap to and I wasted like two hours. This is also how I read MSPA.
Your new avatar keeps making me confuse you for Langly
I'm not the one that confessed to liking Anti in the last thread, but I won't bring it up again, because I know she would never feel the same way about me that I feel about her.
I was into Pokemon in early high school and a girl who was my Secret Santa that year got me a Digimon pencilcase. I didn't thank her because I wanted to have nothing to do with Digimon.
I think I'm developing a crush on Sassori. It's my first forumer crush and it is really weirding me out.
i'm afraid to admit that i don't really want to free wimble
people are mean to factory squirrel because he shows bad judgement in posting
Not sure if I'm using this thing correctly, but Re: Anonymous confessions If I had known what I was coming back to, I would've tried harder to get killed in Iraq.
Melding is a fantastic friend. We don't talk as often as we used to but he should know that I adore him.
One time me and some friends were sitting around thinking of times we'd found after-the-fact that someone was really into us. I didn't have anything. I can't recall a single instance of anyone being romantically interested in me.
Every time I see a pic of a female forumer, I jerk to it, on principle. Cass, Anti, and Viv are my favorites.
Hey, Orik. Am I doing this anonymous question thing right?
I'm drinking rice milk right now. Delicious.
My last confession was ignored. How dare you, SE++
I fell in love with a satanist
Isoldae once recognized something I said in a thread as funny and it made my day
i wish there were more lesbians on the forum I could flirt with, even jokingly
i started writing a real serious confession but then i felt weird about being open even anonymously, which is so dumb. my new confession is i care way too much what people think.
I suffer a condition called Baby Wiener. I've got a baby's wiener. It's terminal.
It's my birthday today!!!
every time someone tells me about how the government is broken i don't know if i should trust them. i'm too naive to tell if people are being loonies or are just sane and smart.
crwth is my favorite poster!
I told Tito I'd never sleep with him because he's not white, but I probably would. Only if he let me call him Bobby, though.
crwth I think you're cool but I don't feel cool enough to talk to you
I am now crying because of this thread
I used to have the biggest head-over-heels crush on a certain forumer who no longer posts and even fantasized about us being together, but I am pretty sure they don't know I exist.
So yesterday I was sitting in an empty park eating lunch and apparently my white and red g-string was showing because some guy came up behind me and snapped it but when I turned around to see who it was nobody was there. Weird
I'm in a relationship that I'm afraid will end up being really unhealthy for me mentally, but I feel it's the best I can get.
I've never been in a romantic relationship and am worried that I never will. I blame this on the fact that I've yet to go through "puberty" thanks to wonky hormonal issues. This problem and the insecurities it's brewed up in me are awful as all hell :(
i absolutely love apple juice.
I am trans. I make almost no money and I am in my mid 20s already and god I can feel the testosterone eating away at my body. If I could just afford my transition, I'd be happy with being poor. I don't know what to do. I honestly want to just die.
I took a cell phone picture of my dick the other day because I felt like I should have one around, just in case. You never know.
I hate my country and I want to get away from here.
I'm not gay, but I would have sex with a trans ladyboy if she was attractive enough

ain't a straight or gay thing really
I was completely broke so I stole $20 from work. The person I stole it from wound up being even, which means they were $20 over and would have gotten in trouble for THAT, but I still felt like shit.
I've never felt sexually attractive because of how much I hate my body.

Now to catch up on forty goddamn pages.

Orikaeshigitae on

• IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    Oh my.

We get two of these.

xet8c.gif
  • Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Confession: I like these threads.

They are a thing that I like.

[IMG][/img]
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

CYpGAPn.png
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    ayo for real tho, i suffer from stinky dick

• RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    you filled up over 4000 posts in less than 24 hours

i was at work or asleep for almost all of it!

jeerrrkksssss

• DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    confession: blank is using a thing I made as an avatar and it is simultaneously flattering and weird

0BnD8l3.gif
    It is Mullet Rex Feralgatr

it is the best

CYpGAPn.png
  • slowslow Registered User regular
    ctrl+f "clown fetish"

0 results

ctrl+end

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    my confession is that i am having trouble trusting people. that is all

• JunpeiJunpei Registered User regular
    I am sad because I won't have much of an opportunity at work today to browse these magnificent bastard forums and particularly this Orik thread.

Confession:

I am a little drunk

but I am trying to post well!

CYpGAPn.png
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    hey Karl, when will we be able to check who posted who much in what thread? or is that feature not coming back. i miss it dearly.

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    so many forumer crushes

let's out these love connections

• FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    everyone's just chomping at the bit to fuck other forumers

• JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    I have a forumer crush on

Framling.

thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
    I have crushes on all of the forum

CYpGAPn.png
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    confession: sometimes I wish I had more photos of me looking hot as hell so that I can show them off

then I realize that this is incredibly self-involved and I hate how I look in most photos and so I don't want to be in pictures at all

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • JunpeiJunpei Registered User regular
    SE++ shipping thread? D:

Confession: I went through most of yesterday actively believing it was Tuesday. My day was ruined at around 5:30pm when it became clear it was Monday : (

given the amount of time some of these people spend in communication with each other, is it really unexpected

0BnD8l3.gif
    Confession:
    http://www.formspring.me/orikae
    Isoldae once recognized something I said in a thread as funny and it made my day

This confession just made my day.

xet8c.gif
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Oh hey other people who are in their twenties and haven't had a single romantic relationship

Not counting my girlfriend freshman year because high school hand holding isn't really much of a thing

Vann Diras on
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Vivixenne wrote:
    confession: sometimes I wish I had more photos of me looking hot as hell so that I can show them off

then I realize that this is incredibly self-involved and I hate how I look in most photos and so I don't want to be in pictures at all

uH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I'd like to see some citations on that "melding is a fantastic friend" one

0BnD8l3.gif
    mensch, if you still wanna talk about handcuffs that is a thing i am knowledgable about

• FactorySquirrelFactorySquirrel Marceline's Henchman Land of OooRegistered User regular
    Confession: I failed to see Thor in the theater.

"That man is playing Galaga! He thought we wouldn't notice. But we did."
    Vann Diras wrote:
    Oh hey other people who are in their twenties and haven't had a single romantic relationship

Not counting my girlfriend freshman year because high school hand holding isn't really much of a thing
    To be fair, I would much rather not have a romantic relationship versus having several that meant nothing

CYpGAPn.png
    Dichotomy wrote:

citation: me, publication: 'fuck you'

that's not anonymous at all!

0BnD8l3.gif
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote:

uH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

IT'S A PHOTO THING

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I don't have a crush on nick but he is one if the nicest people here.

Dichotomy wrote:

Was, was that your confession?
    If not, reveal yourself so that we may embrace.

Melding wrote:
    Dichotomy wrote:

nope. it's someone you know though

hints~

• Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote:
    Vann Diras wrote:

To be fair, I would much rather not have a romantic relationship versus having several that meant nothing

This is true

But at the same time rejection gets old pretty quick

And by old i mean incredibly depressing

Viv if I ever make my goddamn way to Australia, I will bring my fancy camera and we can just spend all day taking pictures lookin hot

thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    Jordyn wrote:
    Viv if I ever make my goddamn way to Australia, I will bring my fancy camera and we can just spend all day taking pictures lookin hot

okay, we will do this

if you ever make it to Australia

Melding wrote:
    Dichotomy wrote:

nope. it's someone you know though

hints~

Does it begin with an S?

Jordyn wrote:

i'll repeat this offer

ain't used my SLR in forever

Vivixenne wrote:
    Jordyn wrote:

okay, we will do this

if you ever make it to Australia

blurrrgh need to sue a lady

thumbsupguy-1.jpg
  • slowslow Registered User regular
    confession: i recognize 20% of se's current active posters

I wish I had saved some confessions for this thread.

xet8c.gif
This discussion has been closed.