As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Twitter, through the tulips : PAX Prime Tweeting

• DanraxDanrax Registered User regular
    Tweet it up, always LOTS of extra tweeting at PAX! @dantack

• SwaeSwae Registered User regular
    @Swae816 (shakes fist at the person that snagged Swae before me).

• savagehartsavagehart Registered User regular
    savagehart wrote:
    @ssavagehart

Not that I know how to use the dern thing, but I have it.

You have protected tweets. I can put you in the list above, but not the actual Twitter list.

See, now I know something about twitter. Unprotected tweets at the ready. Er, I can now send and receive tweets.

Doofenshmirtz: Wow, if I had a nickel for every time I was doomed by a puppet, I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice, right?
  • chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny Whore OregonRegistered User regular
    Swae wrote:

Just at one person? What about the other 814?

savageheart, you are now listed!

• YuritauYuritau CanadaRegistered User regular
    @Yuritau

I tweet sparsely, but what the hey.

Just so you all know (assuming I'm not the last one knowing), #PPD will also give you results for Postpartum Depression.

Doofenshmirtz: Wow, if I had a nickel for every time I was doomed by a puppet, I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice, right?
  • tsrblketsrblke Registered User regular
    savagehart wrote:
    Just so you all know (assuming I'm not the last one knowing), #PPD will also give you results for Postpartum Depression.

Also sadly #pax tends to pull up a lot of results about Middle east peace for me (damn latin)

• BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    tsrblke wrote:
    savagehart wrote:

Also sadly #pax tends to pull up a lot of results about Middle east peace for me (damn latin)

That wont be the case during the week of PAX :P

<MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • AtratyysAtratyys Registered User regular
    @Atratyys

I only seem to get active on Twitter around PAX time

CA CAW! 2013 Ravenclaw: Order of the Phoenix

AsyXe.jpgpCwR3.jpg
  • StarDancinStarDancin Registered User regular
    I'm @stardancin on twitter

• ArkanoidArkanoid Registered User regular
    I should pop myself onto this list! @rmalena

Thanks for the resource! I'll send some more this way.

• chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny Whore OregonRegistered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Updated to here!

chaosisorder on
  • WasdstompWasdstomp Registered User regular
    Add me. Brian Inman. Wasdstomp Gaming. @Wasdstomp. I am planning on livestreaming from pax. You can also find me on google plus at gplus.to/Wasdstomp

Visit my general gaming blog http://www.wasdstomp.com
  • WasdstompWasdstomp Registered User regular
    It would be nice if someone made a twitter list and everyone could just follow it instead of everyone individually adding each person.

Visit my general gaming blog http://www.wasdstomp.com
  • SwaeSwae Registered User regular
    Swae wrote:

Just at one person? What about the other 814?

816 is the last 3 of my zip code. I'm not very creative.

Wasdstomp wrote:
    It would be nice if someone made a twitter list and everyone could just follow it instead of everyone individually adding each person.

The link to the right of the list of people in the first post is just that list! Where it says Other Twitters (list) - click that hyperlink.

• jujujuju [E] Line Entertainment! Brookline, MARegistered User regular
    Hi, juju here! :)

@jujukoo

I tweet a lot about general geekery, but really an even mashup about Boston life, foodie stuffs, basketball/baseball/football (and fantasy variants of them), and indie music. At Prime, I'll be heading up the TWDT Hufflepuff DE team as Head of House and it'll be my first time Enforcing. :)

I will most likely be at Gameworks playing rhythm games most of the week I'm there when I'm not working/drinking/partying/eating ;)

PAX East '10-16 Pokecrawl || Team Green's Awesome PokeProf!
    PAX Prime '10-'13 Triwizard Drinking Tournament || Hufflepuff Head of House!
    Twitter: @jujukoo
    [E]
  • Rogue_hunterRogue_hunter Breaks Through Brick Walls Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    @Rogue_hunter is me (oh yeah, very creative)

PlayStation Network: Rogue_hunter
    Steam: Rogue_hunter
    Games for Windows Live: Roguality
    Google+
    Twitter
  • Crispy262Crispy262 HuffleDRUNK @Hogwarts Castle BasementRegistered User regular
    @Crispy262 for my Twitter.

vqyaoonar0oe.png
    Retired [E]
    HUFFLEPUFF 2011-18
    https://facebook.com/groups/HufflepuffTWDT/

• atomicn3rdatomicn3rd Registered User new member
    I'm at: @atomicn3rd. I'll be tweeting quite a bit from PAX. I'm not on the forums much, but I am full of awesome. So thats something.

• akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    I'm not on the list.. /sob

@akjak

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • NickTheNewbieNickTheNewbie Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Follow @MAGFest to be updated of what's going on in the Jamspace room at PAX Prime

NickTheNewbie on
  • hexx462hexx462 Registered User regular
    @toddgrichards
    Cuz, why not?

akjak wrote:
    I'm not on the list.. /sob

@akjak

Sorry akjak! Somehow I had you on the twitter list, but not on this list, but it's first. Thanks for catching it!

• GamingGoddessGamingGoddess Profesh Nerd Phoenix, AZRegistered User regular
    Mine is @1337Babe

I really should just stick to one handle for these things..... meh, anyways I'm pretty quiet on Twitter but will tweet a lot during PAX :)

Time off[x] Fri-Mon Badges[x] Hotel[x] Plane tickets[x] Pre-Pax plans[TBA] Cosplay[in progress]
    "Pictochat? No. Dicktochat!"
  • jonxpjonxp [E] PC Security Registered User regular
    I'll try to have my realtime twitter monitor app ready to go again. With a Brand New Interface™.

Every time you write parallel fifths, Bach kills a kitten.
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1614-5576
    PAX Prime 2014 Buttoneering!
  • FenrisknightFenrisknight Token Canadian CanadianRegistered User regular
    I'm @lesterleesm Looking forward to tweeting and seeing people again this year!

• automaticjimautomaticjim Tampa, FloridaRegistered User regular
    I'll be very active on twitter during PAX - Automaticjim

See you at PAX Prime!
    Twitter - Automaticjim
    Steam - Outbreak

If you’re winning, play safe and keep the game clean and simple. If you are losing, take risks and complicate the game.
  • ghostdini85ghostdini85 Registered User new member
    @ghostdini85 see you all there.

• Amy.LukimaAmy.Lukima Registered User regular
    I recognize most of this list from last year! I'm @amylukima if it wasn't obvious.

<a href="http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=35369">I'm participating in Extra Life. Please consider donating to help kids in need. </a>
  • Jenny_SpaghettiJenny_Spaghetti I am 3 ginger midgets in a trench coat. Calgary, CanadalandRegistered User regular
    Fourth try: @Jenny_Spaghetti

The forums seem determined not to let me post to this thread...

Updated!

I'm considering moving the BYOC back to community twitters and trying to keep the Official PAX list limited to the major announcement twitters.

Thoughts?

• jonxpjonxp [E] PC Security Registered User regular
    Updated!

I'm considering moving the BYOC back to community twitters and trying to keep the Official PAX list limited to the major announcement twitters.

Thoughts?

BYOC does have major announcements, but they all revolve around BYOC of course.

Every time you write parallel fifths, Bach kills a kitten.
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1614-5576
    PAX Prime 2014 Buttoneering!
  • Menolly07Menolly07 Registered User regular
    I am @Menolly07 usually. It's protected, but that's just so I can keep track of who sees my tweets. I may unprotect it for PAX.
    @Pixels_At_PAX is the one I make SURE to be active on. It's just for PAX, so there is some cross-tweeting. It's what I use for the pixel-pins and Cookie Brigade.

Still PAXing strong. [E] for lyfe. ELand forever.
    twitter.com/Menolly07
    Menolly07 wrote:
    I am @Menolly07 usually. It's protected, but that's just so I can keep track of who sees my tweets. I may unprotect it for PAX.
    @Pixels_At_PAX is the one I make SURE to be active on. It's just for PAX, so there is some cross-tweeting. It's what I use for the pixel-pins and Cookie Brigade.

Hi Menolly! Thanks for following my twits tweets. Assuming I do any. :)

jonxp wrote:
    Updated!

Thoughts?

BYOC does have major announcements, but they all revolve around BYOC of course.

Yeah, see, that's why I was thinking it belongs probably in community, since everything else, while it might not be relevant to your particular interests, in something everyone can participate in.

I would put Magfest in the Officials, but they have too much non-PAX related tweets.

I'd like to start a developers/contests/games specific list once the floor map and schedule are released.

• KyanilisKyanilis Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    @Kyanilis

Of course.

• smallz74smallz74 Sunnyside, WARegistered User regular
    Well this is my first Pax so i am sure i will be tweetting a bit so add me please @smallville74 Thanks :)

Twitter: @smallville74
  • AndrethAndreth Registered User regular
    Now that I have a worthwhile phone I'll probably be very active on Twitter this year.
    @AndrethSaelind