As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Podcasts

• Uncle_BalsamicUncle_Balsamic Registered User regular
    I tend to listen to the live show rather than the podcast, but Mark Kermode and Simon Mayo's film review show is both amazing and wittertaining.

2LmjIWB.png
  • KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Really, I think the only Smodcast show still consistently okay is Hollywood Babble-On. And that's mostly due to Garman. Like Nerdist, (it was the Zooey Deschanel episode that finally broke me - sycophantic is probably the best word for it) Smodcast definitely has an expiration date. Like Kyougu said - without Mosier, the show just collapses in on itself.

Oh man I can't stand Babble son precisely because of Garman. I'm over that whole radio host humor and just find him annoying.

• Fatboy RobertsFatboy Roberts Registered User regular
    Oh, his "lets have a fuckin corny jingle for everything" thinking is garbage, yeah. I guess I dig him when he's got Lovitz or Carolla guest hosting, and he's forced to be the "voice of reason." It forces him out of his pukey radio schtick and it ends up coming across a lot better.

The only thing the years of radio have done for Garman is allowed him to establish a rhythm pretty easily, and considering how aimless most of the other Smodcast shows are, the fact Babble-On actually moves at a decent speed is what helps it stay listenable, for me.

• SarcasmoBlasterSarcasmoBlaster Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    I like Dan Carlin's Common Sense and Hardcore History. I guess Common Sense (his political show) is pretty polarizing, but I really like it. HH is essentially a history audiobook (the last episode was 5.5 hours long !) every two months and is probably, imo, the best podcast there is.

Most of the others I like have already been mentioned, but I'll throw out The Uncanny X-Cast. I don't even really read X-Men anymore, but I still enjoy it. The hosts are actually really funny and have a genuine report, which is extremely rare for comics podcasts.

• plufimplufim Dr Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Really, I think the only Smodcast show still consistently okay is Hollywood Babble-On. And that's mostly due to Garman. Like Nerdist, (it was the Zooey Deschanel episode that finally broke me - sycophantic is probably the best word for it) Smodcast definitely has an expiration date. Like Kyougu said - without Mosier, the show just collapses in on itself.

I still enjoy Nerdist, but when someone I don't like is on I tend to skip it. God the Zooey episode was fucking awful, and not just because of her voice.

I've just started listening to Superego, a sketch comedy podcast, and thus far it's pretty good. I wish there were more sketch comdey podcasts (the only other two I listen to are "The Sunday Service presents a beautiful podcast" (no, it's not religious, also its Canadian), and The BBC Radio 4 monday comedy podcast, which is very hit or miss).

plufim on
    3DS 0302-0029-3193 NNID plufim steam plufim PSN plufim
    steam_sig.png
  • stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    Mark Maron's "WTF" podcast is probably one of the most engaging and interesting podcasts I've ever stumbled across. If you are into comedy there is nothing better. That's not to say its funny. It's more about comedy as a business and an experience. It's just Maron interviewing a different comedian every episode.

• mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Apothe0sis wrote:
    Read it and Weep - 3 improv comedian types read/watch a bad book/bad movie and then discuss it for half an hour. It's frequently laugh out loud funny, but it isn't what one would except from hearing about the format. They rarely get into specifics about why the things are so terrible and you'll rarely have any idea what the actual story of the books are if you haven't read them despite their summarizing them every episode even. The main downside is that they think improv comedy is a real thing and occasionally this afflicts the podcast.

Yessssssss! *highfives* I love this podcast. I think it largely depends on the great chemistry between the three hosts, as to whether you'll enjoy it or not. I really love it; it rarely misses for me, and when it does it's a shorter show (30-40 min with shorter bits) so the misses go by quickly.

Mohr Stories: Comedian (and amazing mimic) Jay Mohr has a series of rotating guests (mostly comedians but also his long-time manager and his wife) on to shoot the shit, and alternatively tell stories about his past as a featured performer on SNL, stories about comedians he's known, etc. It's a very recent show, so he still hasn't figured out that he doesn't need to tell the listener what they're listening to (the first show is particularly egregious), but he's getting better.

The HP Lovecraft Literary Podcast: Two friends work their way through the published works of HP Lovecraft, reviewing, researching and reading exerpts (and the occasional full story) as they go. Great chemistry between the two hosts, and features the occasional absurd digression. Lots of academics who've researched Lovecraft are featured, as well as actors and directors who've adapted his works to film.

The Drunk Tank: My favourite "bunch of nerds who are great storytellers and hilarious" podcast. They talk shop about Red vs. Blue (rarely), digress into sports, give eachother endless amounts of shit, and talk about great places to eat in Austin among other things.

War Rocket Ajax: Chris "Batman Throws A Car Battery At A Thug" Sims! Comics news, reviews and interviews! Movies! BBQ! Rappers and the raps that they do!

State of the Game: JP McDaniels, Artosis, Day9, LiquidTyler and guests talk Starcraft 2 news, from the latest tournament results, upcoming events, patch notes, etc.

mysticjuicer on
    narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    mosier is still on smodcast right?

also I like Jay And Silent Bob Get Old but obviously not if you're someone who can't stand kevin smith.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote:
    mosier is still on smodcast right?

also I like Jay And Silent Bob Get Old but obviously not if you're someone who can't stand kevin smith.

Yeah, he's still the regular on SModcast.

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    good, I thought so

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular

The Drunk Tank: My favourite "bunch of nerds who are great storytellers and hilarious" podcast. They talk shop about Red vs. Blue (rarely), digress into sports, give eachother endless amounts of shit, and talk about great places to eat in Austin among other things.

@mysticjuicer High five! Oh man, I thought I was going to be the only one to list it.

• noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular
    I gave up on Adam Carolla a while back. I don't know, I know it's 'humor', but sometimes he sounds so well, hateful/racist is too strong of a word, but like or two notches below that.

On smodcast, if it's a non audience, Mosier one, I'll listen, and chances are that it's going to be great. Put me down for another one that consistently enjoys Babble On. His daily show is pretty much just talk radio, and I flip flop between liking it or not. I hate when he starts ranting against that critic who say he imploded.

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I've never heard a Smodcast, but I've enjoyed Smith's appearances on other podcasts I listen to.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Elki wrote:
    I've never heard a Smodcast, but I've enjoyed Smith's appearances on other podcasts I listen to.

You might come for the Smith but stay for the Mosier.

noir_blood wrote:
    I gave up on Adam Carolla a while back. I don't know, I know it's 'humor', but sometimes he sounds so well, hateful/racist is too strong of a word, but like or two notches below that.

On smodcast, if it's a non audience, Mosier one, I'll listen, and chances are that it's going to be great. Put me down for another one that consistently enjoys Babble On. His daily show is pretty much just talk radio, and I flip flop between liking it or not. I hate when he starts ranting against that critic who say he imploded.

There was one Babble On where Carolla filled in for Smith, and the homophobic "jokes" were just awful.

steam_sig.png
    edited August 2011
    @Mim You are not alone. *fist bump of solidarity and respect*

Yeah, that Babble-On with Corolla really soured me on him. I'm glad I have Mohr Stories to listen to instead, which from the sounds of it has a pretty identical format (comedian chats with other comedians). The "Black people at the beach" episode is the closest thing it's ever gotten to really turning me off the show, but it hasn't (yet, it still may, or it may cross the line for other people) hit that point for me. Plus, the format right now is one show serious/historical stories, one show goofy and shooting the breeze, so you could skip the more loose/offensive ones and still enjoy a pretty great podcast.

mysticjuicer on
    narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    Mim wrote:
    Elki wrote:

You might come for the Smith but stay for the Mosier.

Mosier's really come into his own on that show. In the super early episodes he's all but silent, and in the most recent ones he provides some of the best moments.

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
  • SarcasmoBlasterSarcasmoBlaster Austin, TXRegistered User regular

Yeah, that Babble-On with Corolla really soured me on him. I'm glad I have Mohr Stories to listen to instead, which from the sounds of it has a pretty identical format (comedian chats with other comedians). The "Black people at the beach" episode is the closest thing it's ever gotten to really turning me off the show, but it hasn't (yet, it still may, or it may cross the line for other people) hit that point for me. Plus, the format right now is one show serious/historical stories, one show goofy and shooting the breeze, so you could skip the more loose/offensive ones and still enjoy a pretty great podcast.

Well, I'll have to check out Mohr Stories then. I've kind of stopped listen to the Adam Carolla Show too. I still listen too it sometimes, but now I really cherry pick as opposed to listening to every show. He's just gone a little over-the-top with the "lol, I'm a hateful racist/homophobe" gimmick. It's a shame too, because I genuinely think he's a funny guy, and I get that "angry privileged white guy" is his schtick, but sometimes it's just too much.

Well, I'll have to check out Mohr Stories then. I've kind of stopped listen to the Adam Carolla Show too. I still listen too it sometimes, but now I really cherry pick as opposed to listening to every show. He's just gone a little over-the-top with the "lol, I'm a hateful racist/homophobe" gimmick. It's a shame too, because I genuinely think he's a funny guy, and I get that "angry privileged white guy" is his schtick, but sometimes it's just too much.

I'd love to hear what you think of Mohr, because I don't have a great handle on where he falls compared to Carolla. I think he's better, but I don't have the exposure to the latter to be sure. Let me know?

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    I am so pumped to start listening to Startalk.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson is one BAAP*.
    *Bad-Ass AstroPhysicist.

When I first wrote this out I wrote "BAAF" :embarrassed:

Apothe0sis on
  • IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod

I feel this way about adam too. He was on savage lovecast once, what a terrible mixture that was. Even further for me, though, I've never run into corolla "out of character". No matter how casual or interview like the show he is on is. It makes me wonder how much of it is a gimmick. You can be alittle homophobic and racist and just happen to be guffawing through it. He doesn't go home and read feminist blogs, if I had to bet.

I'm sorta surprised at the lack of NNF/KATG up in here, surely I'm not the only one on the forum.

I've never really given Never Not Funny a try, but that's mostly because there's entirely too many great, free podcasts out there for me to start paying money for one. Maybe if people were consistently saying Pardo's show was the best show BY FAR on the internet, I could justify coughing up the change, but as it stands now, I could EASILY fill my iPod with about 15-16 hours of talk programming, and most of those shows are typically considered better shows than Jimmy's.

I do like his appearances on other shows though.

Keith and the Girl has been mentioned a couple times in here already.

edited August 2011
    So, after giving Superego two episodes, it is definately good. Good sketches with decent sound production, and guest voices each episode - Paul F Tompkins seems to be a regular in that regard, which automatically makes any podcast better.

Mysticjuicer, you'll probably enjoy WTF with Marc Marron if you enjoy comedians interviewing each other. There was a fucking fantastic episode where he calls out a comedian (Gallagher) on being actually racist rather than just "racist for a joke".

Oh, Fatboy Roberts' podcast is pretty fun, btw :P

plufim on
    steam_sig.png
    edited August 2011
    I've never really given Never Not Funny a try, but that's mostly because there's entirely too many great, free podcasts out there for me to start paying money for one. Maybe if people were consistently saying Pardo's show was the best show BY FAR on the internet, I could justify coughing up the change, but as it stands now, I could EASILY fill my iPod with about 15-16 hours of talk programming, and most of those shows are typically considered better shows than Jimmy's.

I do like his appearances on other shows though.

Keith and the Girl has been mentioned a couple times in here already.

Wait it has? The only mention of KATG I see was my last post.

I've been listening to NNF for such a long time I think they hooked me. I can understand the money being a major deterrent, though. I think its a tougher sell for people who didn't already listen, It would probably serve them well to put some full episodes up for free. Personally, I don't think anyone hits the light mood without being boring quite like NNF, but its a matter of taste. Its distinctly non-interview format is also puts it in preferred listening for me.

I'm a big fan of Jimmy's humor though, and I just don't mind supporting. Granted, if you don't like shitty 80s music, there goes like 30% of the show. Still, the two episodes with Conan are possibly the best, and its not just because Conan is awesome, Jimmy is a great host.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU_42yBHF-Y
    This is shaven and still on the tonight show, I wish the toothpaste discussion was on youtube.

Im going to give some other podcasts a go with the recommendations in the thread though. I tried Doug Loves Movies really early and did not like it at all, I should probably try it again now that its probably gelled a bit.

Iruka on
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited August 2011
    japan wrote:
    Mostly Radio 4, some are very UK-centric, but From Our Own Correspondent, In Our Time, and (less so) Analysis, aren't.

Also one called Money Talk from fool.co.uk, which is a decent investing podcast with the caveat that the host is utterly insufferable when he thinks he's being funny, and the Nature podcast.

To add to the Radio 4 podcasts, Friday Night Comedy (The Now Show and The News Quiz), The Infinite Monkey Cage, and Thinking Allowed are also worth a listen.

BobCesca on
  • dj.subversivedj.subversive Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Iruka wrote:
    Im going to give some other podcasts a go with the recommendations in the thread though. I tried Doug Loves Movies really early and did not like it at all, I should probably try it again now that its probably gelled a bit.

DLM is still barely about movies, other than the Leonard Maltin Game. If you like NNF, and you obviously do, maybe give Comedy and Everything Else a shot? When the conversation stays in the realm of comedy (instead of "everything else"), it's a good time. Last Comic Standing is always an interesting topic. And if you like Dore ranting about the news, he's got the Jimmy Dore Show. :)

Maybe start with the most recent Jimmy Pardo episode? He (Pardo) brings up the Comedy Boot Camp - CaEE (well, Jimmy Dore) did a bunch of episodes earlier this year about it and he got Kyle Cease (the guy who started the boot camp), Matt Besser, Paul Provenza, Jordan Brady (director of I Am Comic), Todd Glass, and a few others to talk about it (not many of them are fans, and it stems from the thing Doug Stanhope wrote about the boot camp).

edit: also, I'm gonna toss in my recommendation for WTF if you like comedy at all. I know, we keep saying how good it is, but it really is that good. Can't recommend it enough. It's more of an interview and behind-the-scenes kind of "shop talk" about comedy rather than making jokes. In fact, a few of the episodes get pretty fucking dark, and almost all of them start with Marc telling the guest, "you know, I used to hate you because <some inane thing from the mid-90s that Marc's been festering over for a few years>." The Gallagher episode was fantastic - Gallagher walked out part of the way through because Marc kept pushing him on the racism and homophobia (but Gallagher started out being pretty confrontational). Also, everyone should read the AV Club interview with him before listening to the WTF episode. He's just as hateful. "Comics shouldn't drink water on stage! Pull up your pants! Get off my lawn!" It's kind of sad, because I have fond memories of watching Gallagher specials on tv - he was a pretty big influence on me liking stand-up (I don't think the specials would hold up, though - I was like 10 at the time).

dj.subversive on
  • FallingmanFallingman Registered User regular
    I tend to listen to the live show rather than the podcast, but Mark Kermode and Simon Mayo's film review show is both amazing and wittertaining.

Hello to Jason Isaacs.

Also. I really like Kevin Smith, but I got really over his Smodcasts, and then the other day when I thought I'd give it a listen again, it was some godawful faux-radio show with Jason Mewes shoehorning painful advertisements in whenever they could. What the fuck? I'm realluy disappointed. Is that just how things roll now?

Anything from BBC Radio 4 is awesome:
    - In our Time
    - Friday Night Comedy
    - Documentaries.

Also worth a mention:
    - Freakonomics
    - Mark Kermode and Simon Mayo (posted their "commandments" in the movie rules thread).
    - TED Talks (audio)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr BubblesMr Bubbles David Koresh Superstar Registered User regular
    Fallingman wrote:

Hello to Jason Isaacs.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/bitrot/t-shirts/6091898-hello-to-jason-isaacs

• noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular
    Fallingman wrote:

Hello to Jason Isaacs.

Also. I really like Kevin Smith, but I got really over his Smodcasts, and then the other day when I thought I'd give it a listen again, it was some godawful faux-radio show with Jason Mewes shoehorning painful advertisements in whenever they could. What the fuck? I'm realluy disappointed. Is that just how things roll now?

About two months ago or so, Kevin took his podcast thing into a daily show.

In the mornings it's him and Jen for two hours(Plus one Per diem) and then in the afternoon it's him and Jay (Jay and Silent Bob get jobs). Those two are definately more talk radiosish...at least Plus One, I really haven't listen to Jay and Silent Bob, as Jay is just not a good storyteller.

He still does Smod every Sunday with Mosier. And no surprise, it's the best one of the lot.

Does anyone have any good writing/creative podcasts that they listen to? I got writing excuses, wordballoon(which deals w/comics, but gets a bunch of comic writers), and the Nerdist group just came out with a new one. Anything else?

I thought I'd give it a listen again, it was some godawful faux-radio show with Jason Mewes shoehorning painful advertisements in whenever they could. What the fuck? I'm realluy disappointed. Is that just how things roll now?

Not really, but Kevin wasn't exactly up on Podcasting before he started doing it. A LOT of people don't really know shit about podcasting before they have one - and that's not just referring to the celebrities and the stand-ups. So, Smith has always wanted a radio show/radio station, but never had the scratch to just up and buy one, and even if he did (as can be seen with the Smodcastle thing) he doesn't have the motivation to see it through. But now that Smodcast is pretty huge, he's got the opportunity to turn his podcast thing INTO a radio station, via Stitcher. So that's what he's doing, complete with all the jingles/live-reads/promos/bits that go along with that.

One total success from Smith steering his podcast closer to the old-school radio aesthetic? His voice-over guy, Kyle Hebert. The guy has voiceover credits a mile long on imdb (FullMetal Alchemist, Naruto, DragonBallZ, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Street Fighter IV, Pokemon, Bleach) but has never really been able to break into the Trailers/Promo game. So he sent a file into Hollywood Babble-On as a lark, and it got him the job at Smodcast. Kyle gives good Trailer-Voice.

And I had no idea Mark Kermode had a podcast, and I'm about to go subscribe to that right now. I gave Filmdrunk's Frotcast a couple episodes, and I thought it was alright, but it kinda slid right off my brain.

They don't update all that much anymore, but there was a Star Trek podcast called "Make it So" that was pretty entertaining - 3 nerds from Great Britain just bullshitting about Star Trek for an hour straight. It was interesting because they weren't well versed in the Original Series at ALL. They came up on Next Generation and never spent much time watching where it came from.

So, what Smodcasts are worth listening to?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Mom2KatMom2Kat Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    I am glad there is some love for the Whiskey Media guys. My husband got me started on them and they are now regulars on my iPod.

My list goes as such:
    Giant Bombcast - So fucking funny and imformative to boot.
    This is just a Test - Again I love these guys, that and being able to listen to Gary Whitta for an hour or more at a time is a big plus.
    Behind the Screened Door - Used to work in a movie store a long time ago, its nice to keep up.
    Quirks and Quarks - The best science show on CBC radio. I generally get the entire show but you can download just the segmants you want to listen to. And if you grew up in 80's/90's Canada you know you can trust science from Bob McDonald.
    Age of Persuasion - this is also from CBC raido and it is all about advertising. I really liked the episodes recently on facebook games and the one on how homemakers were an advertising ploy. That and the host has and awesome voice.
    Stories from the Vinyl Cafe - I got to go to one of there road shows here in town and let me say that Stewart McLean is even funnier in person. I have had to pull over while listen to his tales of Dave and Morley for fear of causing and accident from laughing to hard while driving. The full Vinyl cafe has musical guests as well as the stories but for my money Its all about the funny.

And when it was on Ron Moore's podcast for Battlestar Galactica. I used to fall asleep listening to that man talk. and not in a bad way!

edit: Not a podcast or at least you have to listen to it either on CBC radio or on the CBC Website but I also love Vinyl Tap. Itt's hosted by Randy Bachman of The Guess Who and BTO fame. If you like music and like the technical parts and history this one has bits of everything. and some great music.

Mom2Kat on
    edited August 2011
    @Elki SModcast 57: Terrorist Pizza

Really, right in the middle of the smod library is some of the best, before the southwest/redstate stuff, but after the very first episodes.

@djsubversive Enjoying comedy and everything else so far. Started with Paul F since I like him too. If you were directing the Maron recommendation at me specifically, I already listen to him quite regularly.

Iruka on
    Iruka wrote:
    @Elki SModcast 57: Terrorist Pizza

Really, right in the middle of the smod library is some of the best, before the southwest/redstate stuff, but after the very first episodes.

I meant what series; because I searched for it on Zune marketplace, and there seems to be about 529 of them.

smCQ5WE.jpg
    edited August 2011
    Oh. I assumed you meant just smodcast because thats really the best. Personally I also enjoyed the first few Jay And Silent Bob Get Old, its just sort of interesting to hear Jay go through this public intervention. For all the reasons people have already gone into, I cant really get into hollywood babble-on. And I find plus-one kinda abhorrent after the first few, as smith heavily mocks his wife for comedy and uses this grating voice to represent whatever she says. I mean I get that she controls the house and probably has the upper hand off mic, but it is just not entertaining for me to hear that.

Either way, Terrorist Pizza was one of my favorite episodes.

Iruka on
  • BehemothBehemoth Compulsive Seashell Collector Registered User regular
    I listen to too many podcasts to list (usually while playing games) but here are some good ones I've discovered recently

Mike and Tom Eat Snacks is a hilarious podcast that is exactly what it sounds like. Michael Ian Black and Tom Cavanagh review a new snack every week and are generally hilarious.
    Girl On Guy with Aisha Tyler a brand new podcast with only 2 episodes. The first episode features H. John Benjamin telling the most amazing story I have ever heard. Tears.
    The Overthinking It Podcast is an interesting one. They deconstruct a different piece of pop culture every week (lately whatever big movie is out) in unexpected ways. Also usually very funny.
    Who Charted? is one of my favorites. They run down the charts with a guest from the comedy world. The chemistry between the hosts is incredible.
    The Smartest Man in the World is Greg Proops being opinionated for an hour. If you enjoy his comedy, it's a must-listen.
    Sklarbro Country is a sports comedy podcast for people who don't like sports.

iQbUbQsZXyt8I.png
  • JintorJintor Registered User regular
    Anybody care to tell me why I have to hit "Get All" more than once on iTunes to actually download all of a podcast? Things just fail at downloading for no apparent reason.

• -SPI--SPI- Osaka, JapanRegistered User regular
    I like Smodcast still, but Hollywood babble-on has kind of degraded over time for me. It would be a lot better if they spent the time actually talking about movies and showbiz. Too much of it now is broken up into seperate segments with jingles and crap. A segment where they show videos or photoshops or drawings doesn't make for good radio, neither does shout outs to their audience because seriously who gives a shit. In general it's just turned into too many in-jokes and junk not enough actual podcast. I still listen to it, but more and more now I find myself skipping forward a lot.

• a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    I just want to thank the people who recommended Girl on Guy and Hardcore History. Fucking awesome.

• NailbunnyPDNailbunnyPD Registered User regular
    I wish podcasters didn't remove their back catalog from iTunes. I can appreciate that sometimes they need to make money, but its still frustrating for organization's sake.

XBL: NailbunnyPD PSN: NailbunnyPD Origin: NailbunnyPD
    NintendoID: Nailbunny 3DS: 3909-8796-4685
    steam_sig-400.png