As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Post-[Phalla]ism: Phalla After Death - Game Over - Mages/Angels Victorious

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    why did I have pages to read...

CURSE YOU INFIDEL!

• Options
    Jason ToddJason Todd Registered User regular
    Tsk, tsk, tsk

Tonight, I kill REG Rysk

filefile.jpg
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Double exclamation point votes are the most suspicious thing in the entire universe.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    ahem.

you are all failing to do your obligatory squeeing over Jdark's spawnling.

allow me.

OMGSQUEE BABY SO CUTE!!!!

you may now continue.

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Awww, the baby is very cute! Also, hungry for stars

• Options
    jdarksun's baby will have proven himself AFTER he has completed Wake of the Ravager, not before.

• Options
    DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular
    delicious

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Cute baby! :3

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    Infidel wrote: »
    Just letting you all know that [color]!Darian[/color] is a wizard.

Calumnies and lies!

• Options
    He kind of looks like a bard... a dual class bard!?

• Options
    By the way @jdarksun cute baby.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    very nicely done everybody. you can now proceed with the killing of one another.

@jdarksun, ecco is going to hate you for showing me cute baby pictures. :P

• Options
    ExtermatottExtermatott Registered User regular
    Derp, though vote closed at ten. This is the last time I will assume vote closes at a favorable time for me. meh, my vote wouldn't have made any difference anyway.

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Day 3

Today, I died.

It started out as one might expect, a small group of us searching for them.

We noticed Warban was missing. In hindsight, we should have turned back then.

A lifeless creature of earth and stone attacked us in a forest clearing, a clear example of the foreigner’s magic. We were able to destroy the mindless abomination, but not before it ended the life of Darian.

No time to nurse our wounds, we headed deeper into the forest to find the mage who created that creature. That’s when we ran into it. It was Wandering Hero, I’m sure of it. We all ran as fast as we could; the elders had warned us there was nothing we could do about it until the mages were all defeated. But run as I might, I could not evade him…he seemed to track me unerringly. The spectre laughed as I felt my heart stop…

But as my ghost left my body, I felt the embrace of my ancestors welcoming me. The spectre seemed tangibly disappointed by this, but suddenly his head jerked to the right, looking at something he could not possibly see. That horrible grin slowly reemerged as he flew off. I decided to follow.

The mages had surrounded a hermit I had seen from time to time on the outskirts of the village. Kuhlmeye…I think? He had a wild look in his eyes as he pleaded his case.

“Please! I have nothing to do with the tribe, just leave me be! I don’t want to die, or else…or else…” he looked at Wandering Hero straight in its bony eyes, as if he could somehow see the spectre despite it having masked its presence after my death. “It’s here! It’s here oh no oh no nononono“- his pleading was cut short as the flames on his skin burnt down to his bones.

The mages walked away, oblivious to what unfolded next. After the witch doctor’s spirit was shunted out of his body, a black vortex created by the spectre began to drag him in. He resisted in a panic, looking at me pleadingly and wildly grasping out for my hand. Out of pity, I reached out for him…but there was truly nothing I could do. He was swallowed up by that creature.

When I reunited with the elders, I noticed their ghostly forms already floating up into the sky, Matev following behind them. Yet another innocent victim of the struggle...

Day 3 Eliminated
    Matev – Tribal Villager – Vote
    Warban – Tribal Villager – cut in half
    Egos – Tribal Villager – reaped
    Darian – Tribal Villager – victim of applied magery
    Kuhlmeye – Mad Witch Doctor – burnt to death

Inactivity Warnings with complimentary spirit mark:
    Alegis
    Extermatott

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    So Matev was a red herring? Awesome.

Also, Peccavi.

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    ooooOOOOoooo-what?

Whhhhat?

I...I already had a great death post made.

JT, I AM DISSAPOINT.

• Options
    Well, this confirms that I'm being roleblocked and that it wasn't a mafia guard on Matev. Not very surprising, but still disappointing.

filefile.jpg
  • Options
    hmm

curiouser and curiouser....

• Options
    Darian was not a wizard

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo
    Oh How did Egos die? wooooo /Ghost sounds.
    ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    The worst part is that until we find the roleblocker, I won't be able to smash Savant.

filefile.jpg
  • Options
    kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    ooooooooooooooooo

You suck, wizards!

ooooooooooooooooooo

PSN: the-K-flash
  • Options
    Edited narration with inactivity warnings. Status PMs are still going out.

• Options
    Fix the Yellow godddammmmittttt

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Jason Todd wrote:
    The worst part is that until we find the roleblocker, I won't be able to smash Savant.
    Sure you can. Like this savant

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Allright, Spoit!
    To quote me -
    stever777 wrote:
    Replacements are always mafia. Known fact.
    Think about it. Who couldn't have time to play a villager?

Savant

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    OoooOOOoooOOo

It's always the quiet ones.

Except when it isn't.

OOooooooOOoooo

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    wait..

who couldn't have time to play as a villager?

what does that mean?

are you insinuating that villagers do not have important and vital roles to fulfill in game play, and that they are not necessary for anything other than cannon fodder?

because if that is what you are insinuating, then you and I shall have a long fight ahead of us, Owlman.

• Options
    I meant play a villager as weakly as one can. Kind of half-heartedly. People do sign up and then play that way. Of course, others don't.

• Options
    Bleh.

• Options
    stever777 wrote:
    I meant play a villager as weakly as one can. Kind of half-heartedly. People do sign up and then play that way. Of course, others don't.

I have not the energy nor the time to beat you over this statement.

although you should consider yourself having been beaten.

• Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Network: If Infidel hasn't found a way into your network yet, he's mafia.
    If he has found a way in despite not having a proven ability usually restricted to the village, he's mafia.
    Hell, the fact that he's still alive means he's mafia. Either that or the mafia is made up entirely of new players.

• Options
    stever777 wrote:

I have not the energy nor the time to beat you over this statement.

although you should consider yourself having been beaten.

God damnit not this again.

1)Villagers who pay attention and provide some input of thought are vital to this game.

2)Intentional vote ties are almost always bad for the village.

3) Rawkking is always mafia. Even Especially in his own game.

Got it? Good, we can all go home now.

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Hey sometimes I have some awesome "proof" for getting into the network when I shouldn't, you forgot that one!

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    Update PMs should be out, if you're expecting one and didn't receive it please contact me.

Day 4 will end at 9 PM EST on monday, etc.

• Options
    See, I was just going to generically slap him down. You just went ahead and did it.

Also, I believe Infidel was without much access to internet this weekend as he was chasing females in bathing suits around a lake.

or something.

I mean, we all know he's evil, but a wizard.....

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Infidel wrote:
    Hey sometimes I have some awesome "proof" for getting into the network when I shouldn't, you forgot that one!

I don't think I ever mentioned it, but in my mini I adored your "Yeah, I'm totally a neutral seer who can seer clockworks." lie to the mafia.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Infidel wrote:

No, that's my second point.

Chasing females around a lake? A likely story.

• Options
    RedasaurRedasaur Registered User regular
    Hm. Another bad day for the village. Any idea what happened to kuhlmeye after he died? He was killed by the mages, then "eaten" by Wandering Hero. Maybe Wandering hero is trying to kill all the other neutrals? He seemed happy for kuhlmeye to die, but somewhat disappointed when Egos turned out to be a villager.

Egos was "reaped" by Wandering hero, and the narration is from his point of view, from the sounds of it.

• Options
    edited August 2011
    @Romanqwerty & Ahava - All I was saying was some people are more involved when they play than others. Well known fact, not a judgment.

stever777 on