As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Run away mouse!

SpackleSpackle Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
We've got 2 snakes who still eat live mice, usually one per week. Well, I ended up playing a game of starcraft and not keeping an eye on the container they were in(purchased from Petco just today). Just went to feed the snakes and both mice are gone from the container.

My cats found one but the other wasn't in the same spot. Anything I can lure the guy out? Tips or ideas? The cats are useless right now, they don't seem interested.

Taco Bell does win the franchise war according to the tome of knowledge that is Demolition Man. However, I've watched Demolition Man more then a few times and never once did I see WoW. In conclusion Taco Bell has more lasting power then WoW.
D&D Metal Thread: HERE
Spackle on

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Mousetrap baited with peanut butter.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    lets say I don't have a mousetrap....but I think i have PB

Spackle on
    Taco Bell does win the franchise war according to the tome of knowledge that is Demolition Man. However, I've watched Demolition Man more then a few times and never once did I see WoW. In conclusion Taco Bell has more lasting power then WoW.
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Go buy a mousetrap. Bait it with peanut butter.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I doubt it helped but I put syrup in a 12 pack that I had laying around (was a finished 12 pack). Found him wandering around the area with the syrup.

Thanks than, feel free to lock.

Spackle on
  • Options
    HooraydiationHooraydiation Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    As far as I'm concerned, he's earned his freedom.

Hooraydiation on
    Home-1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.