Hello, you may now embed "gifv" simply by pasting the link (same as youtube). Enjoy!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Reno Nevada

sarge1445sarge1445 Registered User regular
edited August 2011 in PAX Archive
how many other pax groups are driving from Reno NV on the 25th maybe we could get a convoy going haha

I AM THE VAMPIRE

• SnipethewolfSnipethewolf Registered User regular
    Wait I am not the only one from the area going to PAX?! Sorry but I am flying :/

• sarge1445sarge1445 Registered User regular
    Wait I am not the only one from the area going to PAX?! Sorry but I am flying :/
    nope myself and 3 friends are heading off 4am the 25th hope to see you there

I AM THE VAMPIRE
  • hml151hml151 Registered User regular
    My friend is coming for Carson, NV but he is flying up to Spokane, WA this Saturday. I only get to see him twice a year so I'm glad he is coming up early and leaving late.

Max sig size: 500x80px OR 4 lines of text
    Spoiler:
    damn I guess were going to be a 1 car convoy :(

I AM THE VAMPIRE
  • SnipethewolfSnipethewolf Registered User regular
    Yeah :/ I honestly thought there wasn't anyone else from the area going or I would have said Reno/Northern NV/ nor east cali meetup.

Yeah :/ I honestly thought there wasn't anyone else from the area going or I would have said Reno/Northern NV/ nor east cali meetup.

ohh well maybe next year

I AM THE VAMPIRE