As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Prime '11 Mugshot Thread

1235»

• susansusan Registered User regular
    Does a Pratchett tattoo count as nerdy? 'Cause I totally have a Pratchett tattoo on my shoulder from 'The Last Hero'.

2010 PAX DM Challenge Grand Champion
    2011 PAX Warmachine/Hordes Champion
  • tr0tskytr0tsky Registered User regular
    I have my last name in binary tattooed around my calf :)

• TheJackylTheJackyl Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Greetings
    Semi-virgin here. Got a little wet PAX Sunday last year. Going all the way this year!
    redandblue.jpg
    See you there

TheJackyl on
  • KyanilisKyanilis Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    G4MER wrote:
    LOL, you have one of them "that guy" pictures.. Awesome. Your grinding and getting down with jiggly-puff and there is a dude in the background all smiles.
    genia wrote:
    Me getting jiggly-puff with a beautiful Snorlax
    183352_10150159294591613_552936612_8274080_5716855_n.jpg

In that guy's defense, he's married to the girl dressed up as Snorlax :P So at least he had reason to be there.

• PH47 K47PH47 K47 Registered User new member
    edited August 2011
    Donated my hair to locks of love this year. starting fresh
    284049_10150707158590246_710740245_19574413_7230815_n.jpg

PH47 K47 on
  • G4MERG4MER Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    In that guy's defense, he's married to the girl dressed up as Snorlax :P So at least he had reason to be there.

Awesome, I kinda figured it was something like that. Still an awesome picture. ( snicker, lol at THAT GUY - wait till you see my costume for PAX you'll be laughing too )

G4MER on
    g4mer_paxsig.png
  • EruditeAphroditeEruditeAphrodite Registered User regular
    Kyanilis wrote:
    G4MER wrote:
    LOL, you have one of them "that guy" pictures.. Awesome. Your grinding and getting down with jiggly-puff and there is a dude in the background all smiles.
    genia wrote:
    Me getting jiggly-puff with a beautiful Snorlax
    183352_10150159294591613_552936612_8274080_5716855_n.jpg

Hahahaha, that post made my day. My husband be creepin. XD

Pretty Gamer - Your one-stop shop for female gamers and geeks. Written by women, for women. Because we all deserve to feel pretty.
  • AltDeleteAltDelete Registered User regular
    %25255BUNSET%25255D.jpg

Every year I've been to PAX I've run into Mr. Destructiod ^^

• SarahstraszaSarahstrasza Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    *innocently whistles* ignore my previous post... Editing this- so that I may actually put a good picture here.

Sarahstrasza on
  • Sammich[E]Sammich[E] Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    "Hooray"
    Photo%20on%202010-07-20%20at%2019.20%20%232.jpg

edit: another where i'm not contorting my face. as much.
    Photo%20on%202011-03-14%20at%2013.20.jpg

Sammich[E] on
    camo_sig2.png
  • SilentgreenSilentgreen Registered User regular
    I was a little worse for wear in this pic
    xzcat.jpg

Your shirt made me smile :D

On an unrelated note, well sort of related to geeky tattoos, not sure if anyone saw me last year but you may also recognize me by my Oblivion gate tattoo I have between my shoulder blades. Got quite a few compliments at PAX which was awesome because I was never stopped and asked to explain "what that weird symbol" was :P

I have an oblivion gate tattoo on my left calf o.O

Yep! I remember PMing you last year!

*shuffles through pm's* Oh, right you did. I forgot about that.

• GamingGoddessGamingGoddess Profesh Nerd Phoenix, AZRegistered User regular
    I was a little worse for wear in this pic
    xzcat.jpg

Your shirt made me smile :D

On an unrelated note, well sort of related to geeky tattoos, not sure if anyone saw me last year but you may also recognize me by my Oblivion gate tattoo I have between my shoulder blades. Got quite a few compliments at PAX which was awesome because I was never stopped and asked to explain "what that weird symbol" was :P

I have an oblivion gate tattoo on my left calf o.O

Yep! I remember PMing you last year!

*shuffles through pm's* Oh, right you did. I forgot about that.

You were supposed to show me your tattoo :P I think I can imagine it though xD

Time off[x] Fri-Mon Badges[x] Hotel[x] Plane tickets[x] Pre-Pax plans[TBA] Cosplay[in progress]
    "Pictochat? No. Dicktochat!"
  • GamingGoddessGamingGoddess Profesh Nerd Phoenix, AZRegistered User regular
    edited August 2011
    so for those who haven't seen it, this is my oblivion tattoo. By far my favorite one...even though I only have two tattoos so far lol
    36233_1429078040091_1027033095_1310349_3906513_n.jpg

This was right after I got it done so it looks very bold! It has faded a little since then.

GamingGoddess on
    Time off[x] Fri-Mon Badges[x] Hotel[x] Plane tickets[x] Pre-Pax plans[TBA] Cosplay[in progress]
    "Pictochat? No. Dicktochat!"
  • TranceAddictFoXTranceAddictFoX Registered User regular
    Annnnd here I am.
    yQFfp.jpg

My name is Max and feel free to say Hi if you see me around at PAX :)

• vmg15vmg15 Registered User regular
    so for those who haven't seen it, this is my oblivion tattoo. By far my favorite one...even though I only have two tattoos so far lol
    36233_1429078040091_1027033095_1310349_3906513_n.jpg

This was right after I got it done so it looks very bold! It has faded a little since then.
    "O"

• peterhuzzajpspeterhuzzajps Registered User regular
    Not much to look at but here I am.. Gonna be there with my wife.. leaving the kids behind. This will be our first time at PAX.
    pictureofme.jpg

• Curse-TenCurse-Ten Registered User regular
    I like Mr. Saturns <3
    IMG_0171.jpg

Cruddy photo of what I'll be wearing at PAX. Portal Gun will be included of course.
    IMG_0188-1.jpg

This will be my third PAX! I'm really excited as always!

• LigerLiger Registered User regular
    I love everyone's geeky ink! Here's part of mine:
    255780_220360257998895_139585372743051_752770_3938429_n.jpg

The full tat is 4 lumas and 1 power star aligned as the Southern Cross. I call it the Luma Crux. I probably won't ever display the whole thing at PAX, but I might show it off if you catch me at the hotel pool.

5932306549_6b4d957b56.jpg CUSTOM LANYARDS FOR PAX
    Okay I guess I have to go get me some Geek tattoo now. LOL.. Those are cool. Maybe i'll get myself a TRIBES tattoo since it is coming out again. Lots of great pictures.. look forward to seeing you all at PAX.

g4mer_paxsig.png
  • svnrdssvnrds Wilmington, NCRegistered User regular
    G4MER wrote:
    Okay I guess I have to go get me some Geek tattoo now. LOL.. Those are cool. Maybe i'll get myself a TRIBES tattoo since it is coming out again. Lots of great pictures.. look forward to seeing you all at PAX.

i think in the spirit of PAX, i'll get in Seattle while I'm there :D

PAX Prime 2011 [X] PAX Prime 2012 [X] PAX Prime 2013 [X]

PAX Prime 2014 Checklist:
      Pass [ ] Plane Ticket [ ] Hotel [ ] Hype [X]
  • LigerLiger Registered User regular
    svnrds wrote:
    G4MER wrote:

I did mine the same way. :) My tat artist is 8500 miles away. It feels extra special.

5932306549_6b4d957b56.jpg CUSTOM LANYARDS FOR PAX
  • savagehartsavagehart Registered User regular
    x
    Liger wrote:
    svnrds wrote:
    G4MER wrote:

I did mine the same way. :) My tat artist is 8500 miles away. It feels extra special.

A geekie tat might be fun but I don't want the commitment. Think I can find a good temp tat at PAX?

Doofenshmirtz: Wow, if I had a nickel for every time I was doomed by a puppet, I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice, right?
    In 2009 nvidia gave some guy in BYOC a free video card for shaving the logo in his hair.. may have to look for something like that while up there. ;)

g4mer_paxsig.png
  • ChichenChichen Registered User regular
    G4MER wrote:
    In 2009 nvidia gave some guy in BYOC a free video card for shaving the logo in his hair.. may have to look for something like that while up there. ;)

I think nvidia does this kinda thing a lot. I remember going to Blizzcon one year and they told a girl that if she shaved her head she'd get a brand new video card.

She did it.

• svnrdssvnrds Wilmington, NCRegistered User regular
    Liger wrote:
    svnrds wrote:
    G4MER wrote:

plus I have no idea what to get. maybe I'll see some inspiration at PAX

PAX Prime 2011 [X] PAX Prime 2012 [X] PAX Prime 2013 [X]

PAX Prime 2014 Checklist:
      Pass [ ] Plane Ticket [ ] Hotel [ ] Hype [X]
  • Gene ParmesanGene Parmesan Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    keepin this simple

here's my mug with a badge
    ATj7w.jpg>
    The resemblance with Boy Blue from fables explains my avatar image
    Don't be afraid to say hi!

Gene Parmesan on
  • arcadegamerarcadegamer longtime gamer and cartoon/anime watcher Westport ,MARegistered User regular
    photo.php?fbid=3284055147715&set=a.1572102989981.2083926.1457707288&type=1&theater:D:mrgreen:

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    :D:mrgreen:

broken link...

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2012
    aaand I just realized this was a necro... sheesh, read the thread before you post people! (including me for replying to it apparently)

zerzhul on
This discussion has been closed.