As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Kris and Scott Show, Ep. 2 - Family: Aug. 23, 2011

BogeyBogey I'm back, baby!Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
edited August 2011 in The Penny Arcade Hub
Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
PSN: Bogestrom
Bogey on

• KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    THIS SHOW IS SO GOOD

Scott's Dad's story about his Anosmia is so great because it is prettymuch exactly what happened with me and my family. I faked it because I didn't think anyone would believe me and it was weird and I had never heard of anyone else with the same thing, nobody even ever knows the word for it. I seriously love hearing him talk about his anosmia! ALSO AH this is so good

• FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Scott's Dad is amazing, completely lost it when he declared that Scott had to get his shit together.

• MaigaardMaigaard Registered User regular
    "I'm not so much mad as I am.... furious."

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    This show is everything that is Right and Good in the world

"Just let it firehose out."

• CampionCampion Registered User regular
    Holy heck I was tearing up laughing at this. Comedy, Action, Romance. You have it all, Kris and Scott Show.

4484-7718-8470
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    I guess I inherited everything from my dad except his gigantic dick

well

you can't have it all

• RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    ok this was amazing

• RaakamRaakam Too many years... CanadalandRegistered User regular
    I laughed so hard at the lower case "i"

My padherder
    they don't it be like it is but it do
  • IgortIgort Registered User regular
    Raakam wrote:
    I laughed so hard at the lower case "i"

He plays it so straight. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or not, haha.

Really great, and glad I gave these guys a little bit of money to get this going.

• SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    I gave some money, but I wish I'd had enough money to buy a spot in the credits there.

• KhelekKhelek Registered User new member
    The goodbye scene killed me. Huge props to Frank. What a pokerface!

• GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Next time just call me and I'll kick his ass between his shoulder blades.

I love this show and I love Frank.

• AshokaAshoka A Hub subforum that works? Registered User regular
    "He's gay, right?
    "N-... yes. He's totally gay, yeah."

At which point I totally lost it.

WNskB.jpg
  • WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    Big thumbs up. I did not expect Frank to be so up for this. Man of the Year.

@vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Don't fuck families

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    As brilliant as the pilot. And, just like the pilot, the music threatened to turn into this at any given moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

6F32U1X.png
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Scott this isn't funny anymore

NO KRIS WE'RE REALLY ACTUALLY FIGHTING

so far this is giving 4th panel a serious run for its money as my favorite PATV show

• 2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    Fantastic! This is a thing I want so much more of.

• teopehtteopeht Registered User regular
    Ashoka wrote:
    "He's gay, right?
    "N-... yes. He's totally gay, yeah."

At which point I totally lost it.

This line was almost as good as the

"Trust the Chinese. They are the Japanese of China." line which absolutely destroyed me.

Ravenclaw fo lyfe.
  • lunistlunist Registered User regular
    I'm totally going to use the "get your shit together" hand-thing in the first next appropriate situation (it'll probably be for my wife, which may not work out so well for me, but I don't care)!

• PROXPROX Registered User regular
    Those hands were amazing

• TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    This show is horrible because every time I watch an episode it makes waiting for the next episode really hard.

• RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    I really like this show.

The choice of music is so perfectly fitting.

8406wWN.png
  • Variant ZeroVariant Zero Registered User regular
    I donated money to this venture and it has been money well spent. I could tell by the pilot that this show had gumption. I can see this as becoming a geeky version of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I love it.

unled3pc.jpg
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Sorry Scott. But this show should just be Kris and Kris's Kris and Kris Show. As this episode highlights, Kris is just so much better than you in every way.

EDIT: Except fighting, I guess.

Dark Raven X on
    Oh brilliant
  • TleilaxuTleilaxu Registered User regular
    How the fuck did Frankurtz keep a straight face through this? Hope there's a blooper reel on the DVD.

checkpointangrybirds.gif
  • WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    Does that tree have graffiti on it that says 'you are so lame'? Why is that?

@vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    Loved it.

Amazing intro setup. I was hysterical.

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
  • RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    Gatsby wrote:
    Next time just call me and I'll kick his ass between his shoulder blades.

I love this show and I love Frank.

That was my favorite quote of the episode

Really loved that Scott's father was up for this and he did a good job

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Sorry Scott. But this show should just be Kris and Kris's Kris and Kris Show. As this episode highlights, Kris is just so much better than you in every way.

Even if that were true, which it isn't, it's the fact that it's two people bouncing off each other that it's so funny. Kris by himself might be funny, but it wouldn't be this kind of funny.

• TenTen Registered User regular
    So glad I helped make this show happen, it paid off AMAZINGLY. Kris and Scott's dad talking about the problems with having an elephant sized dick was fucking incredible.

• Cannon GooseCannon Goose I need some GAGS! If only I had my gag book!Registered User regular
    This is an incredible show!

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    i couldn't get through it

relationship between scott and his dad was

well it wasnt exactly something unfamiliar

• KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Boys' weekend out!

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Houk wrote:

Even if that were true, which it isn't, it's the fact that it's two people bouncing off each other that it's so funny. Kris by himself might be funny, but it wouldn't be this kind of funny.

I was not being entirely genuine.

Oh brilliant
  • NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote:
    i couldn't get through it

relationship between scott and his dad was

well it wasnt exactly something unfamiliar

You really need to watch it through to the end.

brDe918.jpg
  • FalxFalx Registered User regular
    "You're bigger than him!"

• kingworkskingworks Registered User regular
    S&K (K&S) are a couple of pretty funny guys, but I never know if/when they're being serious or if they're setting up for some inevitable absurdity. Consequently, I just assume everything they say should be taken with a grain of salt.

Or sand.

Or possibly oregano.

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    kingworks wrote:
    S&K (K&S) are a couple of pretty funny guys, but I never know if/when they're being serious or if they're setting up for some inevitable absurdity. Consequently, I just assume everything they say should be taken with a grain of salt.

Or sand.

Or possibly oregano.

If there's a camera on them/they're in front of an audience, I think it's pretty safe to assume they're not being serious.