As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Fourth Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament

• redhaloredhalo Also a Professional Alcoholic Registered User regular
    Drain wrote:
    My Dear Slytherins,

I've created a special map for us. It will help us track down those who would dare oppose the Dark Lord. Use it well.

Sincerely,

Drain

Drain, had you showed this to me earlier, I would have had it made into a movie prop looking canvas map and framed for the auction. This is cool, and I will keep this idea in mind for next year.

• YotaruYotaru Registered User regular
    beta_angel wrote:
    Yotaru, please read through the thread. Tag-alongs have been talked about numerous times and the bottom line is:

If you didn't make it into a house, please do not join the crawl.

But I'm at these bars almost every weekend? Don't think other people being there is gonna change much of that.

redhalo wrote:
    You sure about that?

Yes.

• Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited August 2011
    "other people" is much different than "400 other people"

In fact, I would recommend that you tell all your friends who are regulars at these bars to not bother showing up tomorrow. Unless, of course, they like not getting service all night.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

Pretty sure we'll be fine.

Yotaru wrote:

Have you witnessed this event before? Not challenging you here, just trying to understand where you're coming from.

redhalo wrote:
    Yotaru wrote:

Have you witnessed this event before? Not challenging you here, just trying to understand where you're coming from.

Yup, been around it for two years now.

Well then you also know where we are coming from on this. Obviously it isn't in our power to disallow anyone into others establishments, but the advisory still stands and is regarded as somewhat of a dick move. Slytherin would have been a fine house for you, if we were still open.

redhalo wrote:
    Well then you also know where we are coming from on this. Obviously it isn't in our power to disallow anyone into others establishments, but the advisory still stands and is regarded as somewhat of a dick move. Slytherin would have been a fine house for you, if we were still open.

Would have been a great house, that and being able to pretty much out drink anyone.

• skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    Yotaru wrote:
    Would have been a great house, that and being able to pretty much out drink anyone.

Man, you are so much cooler than us. You sure you'd even *want* to be a part of this?

why are you smelling it?
    skarsol wrote:
    Yotaru wrote:

Man, you are so much cooler than us. You sure you'd even *want* to be a part of this?

It was just a little quip man, no harm intended.

• BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Can I get a ruling from Atlus or redhalo on this, if I can't find my Patronus button from last year, will last year's completed scorecard qualify for the Patronus Mk. II challenge?

I don't want to miss out on making an ass of myself again this year 8->

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • gidgetsgidgets Registered User regular
    Did anyone drop out of any group? I would like to join up!

• AtratyysAtratyys Registered User regular
    gidgets wrote:
    Did anyone drop out of any group? I would like to join up!
    And with that all houses are permanently closed and rosters are being printed.

CA CAW! 2013 Ravenclaw: Order of the Phoenix

AsyXe.jpgpCwR3.jpg
  • CronusCronus Registered User regular
    Drain wrote:
    My Dear Slytherins,

I've created a special map for us. It will help us track down those who would dare oppose the Dark Lord. Use it well.

Sincerely,

Drain

I notice this map has us going through some daycare playground equipment. This will end very well... and very funny.

camo_sig.png
    "Read twice, post once. It's almost like 'measure twice, cut once' only with reading." - MetaverseNomad
  • jaskajaska Registered User new member
    Very sad to say, but I wont be able to make it :(

-2 for Hufflepuff Death Eaters

• PeasantDavePeasantDave Jersey ShoreRegistered User regular
    @SlytherinTWDT is now being actively checked. This account will be used for both Dumbledore's Army and Death Eaters. For Slytherins not going to the Pre PAX Dinner, we will also be meeting at a nearby bar for dinner and then traveling to Grim's (first bar) in a group. The dinner location has not been chosen yet, but will be announced on this twitter account.

• yabukasigiyabukasigi Registered User regular
    jaska wrote:
    Very sad to say, but I wont be able to make it :(

-2 for Hufflepuff Death Eaters

can I take a spot?

• MarySueMarySue Registered User regular
    yabukasigi wrote:

can I take a spot?
    And with that all houses are permanently closed and rosters are being printed.

Portland, Oregon, and sloe gin fizz. If that ain't love, then tell me what is.
    +++BRONYS BEFORE BROS!+++
  • yabukasigiyabukasigi Registered User regular
    Poop

• o55goteno55goten Registered User regular
    I have had time to take a trip down the street to Universal Studios and visited the Hogwarts shops. So up for auction for Gryffindor Dumbledore Army I have a very nice Dumbledore's Wand, a commemorative cup with the houses logo's and the universal/harry potter logo, and a leather notebook with the Gryffindor logo embossed on the front. Sorry but i didn't have time for pictures before i packed but I will be at the first bar early if you would like to take a look.

When life gives you lemons
    Chuck'em at dam Cars
  • PythosPythos Registered User regular
    Unfortunately, due to traveling errors, I will not be making it to Seattle in time for the 4th Annual TWDT. I suppose this frees up a Hufflepuff +1 for tomorrow night's festivities? Drink a few extra in our absence!

PinnyPal Lanyard

azNQyjX.png

XBLA: Pythos07
  • SumiSumi Abbotsford, BCRegistered User regular
    See you all tonight!! :D

CAAAAA CAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Standard Action, it's a webseries.
  • eskalatorkideskalatorkid Registered User regular
    i actually live on capitol hill. if there's anything i can do to help my fellow (d.a.) ravelclaws, let me know. as long as we don't lose to slytherin again . . . . pshhh

• eskalatorkideskalatorkid Registered User regular
    oh, nm. i just read the posts above. i suck . . . . well. i'll meet at one of the bars, have an 'expecto PATRONum' and wish my house the best!!!
    btw, thanks for putting this on.

Slytherin! Lets do this!

CAAAA COCKKKKKKKK!

• CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    redhalo wrote:
    Slytherin! Lets do this!

CAAAA COCKKKKKKKK!

Snerk. If we are to be apparated snakes, wouldn't it be

Whoapoo hissssssssssssssss.

The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
  • basicallygeekbasicallygeek Registered User regular
    Mission of the day: find some googly eyes for my Slytherin DE costume...

• CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    That's the sound of apparation and Death Eaters apparate. So, yeah. Silly boy. :P

The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
  • PunkJrPunkJr Decepticon Infiltrator Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    This happens TONIGHT!!!

Please don't forget to bring plenty of cash... Not only to play along with the donation fun & games each house has lined up, but to pay for your drinks. Paying with cash means your house doesn't have to wait for you to close your tab before taking off.

If you ARE going to pay with plastic, don't run a tab... Close immediately so your bartender can help everyone else.

See you all at the Tournament!!

daaeZs9.png
    PunkJr
    Pirate, Stormtrooper, Decepticon
    Yes, my middle name really is MEGATRON
    Former Ravenclaw Death Eaters Head of House
  • KaitouAyashiKaitouAyashi Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Confirmations of drink specials from The Crescent Lounge and Barca include: Butter Beer, Pumpkin Juice, Polyjuice Potion shots, Fireball shots, and Snakebite shots. Enjoy!

Just heard from Linda's Tavern - they're developing a drink special as well. =)

KaitouAyashi on
    [15:02] BigRed-Worky: i will nom all of your boxes
    [15:02] Tajah: I like you BR but I'm not letting you nom my box
    [15:02] BigRed-Worky: Did I mention I hate you all? cause i do
    PAX Twitter Shitter~*~ Retired Bar Liaison: 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament~*~
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Woo-hoo! So excited!

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • IllthornIllthorn Registered User regular
    Crap, I know I signed up for Ravenclaw DE but I can't make it. Sucks.

• HeleorHeleor SeattleRegistered User regular
    Just bought multiple rolls of Galleons to pay for my drinks and auction items with! :D

• Namel3ssNamel3ss Registered User regular
    Wow it is still so warm out, I may forego the sweater vest.

Really looking forward to this :)

May the wombat of happiness snuffle through your underbrush.
  • StupidStupid Newcastle, NSWRegistered User regular
    Sweaters are not even an option in this heat. We're considering skipping the robes too.

26904.png
  • BilboSwagginsBilboSwaggins Registered User new member
    It's sort of last minute but the girlfriend and
    i decided to not get shithammered since we have to be up early tomorrow. so -2 players from hufflepuff DA. :(