As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pre (and post) PAX Boardgame get together - See you PAX Prime 2012!

1235»

• TheGamingPhilosopherTheGamingPhilosopher Registered User regular
    Thanks to the guys who brought Guards! Guards! and thanks to Gearbox for the hordes of pizza.

• drspacemonkey2drspacemonkey2 Registered User regular
    Out of those of us who are hanging around Seattle until our trains/planes/etc, who is thinking of hitting the Sheraton lobby again today?

• Gene ParmesanGene Parmesan Registered User regular
    Out of those of us who are hanging around Seattle until our trains/planes/etc, who is thinking of hitting the Sheraton lobby again today?

I know me and a guy named Justin and three others will probably be gaming with me around 10

Missing a copy of ravenloft, please call me at 859-967-7220 if you have it

• drspacemonkey2drspacemonkey2 Registered User regular

I know me and a guy named Justin and three others will probably be gaming with me around 10

Sweet. My brother and I will be joining around noon or so, and we'll be bringing Top Pot donuts and Ravenloft with us (his copy that he bought yesterday, not the one that was lost, sadly).

• ajanataajanata Registered User new member
    I've got about 5 hours to kill before heading to the airport, I'll hang out around here until then.

SUPER late post in this thread but I'm clearing out my bookmarks and I guess if anyone went here they'd be interested in this.

A GREAT showup both nights and apart from some games going missing (mine and a friends I was responsible for) it went as great as it could. I thought the sheraton was much more gracious with our presence this year and everyone looked like they were having a great time. See you all next year!

• Adonus76Adonus76 RDJ's Boat HouseRegistered User regular
    Shamus you did a great job organizing this, and I look forward to doing it again next year!

• MultraMultra Registered User regular
    I got my copy of forbidden Island back. That is lame your game went missing Gene. Going to need to start taking Driver's licenses or something, which is lame.

• RedwingedblackbirdRedwingedblackbird Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    To anyone here that lives in the Seattle area, there's a tabletop meetup at the Sheraton Seattle Lobby on Sunday, Sept 4th @ around 1-2PM... Here is the link to the thread, http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/147862/seattle-tabletop-gaming-day...#Item_31