As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sonic [chat]ema

1848586878890»

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Hang on lads, I've got a great idea.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote:
    I have been watching Tiger and Bunny and kind of annoyed that the last episode isn't up yet. Yeah its weeaboo, but its a fun super hero jaunt.

46tigermos468x706.jpg

• Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Hang on lads, I've got a great idea.

Oh Micheal Caine!

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Senjutsu wrote:
    Senjutsu wrote:
    the funny thing is, we have these crazy high requirements, so that your average immigrant from India is like a neurosurgeon or an engineer

but then they immigrate here and find out that their qualifications aren't valid here, so they end up working as janitors

This is the most fucking retarded thing

There must be some kind of discrimination going on if they can do everything to get in but get stonewalled at being hired

Why would they have even been accepted if their qualifications weren't valid?!

It's because the federal government recognizes the local certifications for the purposes of meeting the immigration threshold, but the provincial society of engineers or physicians college is under no obligation to do the same, and mostly chooses not to for a variety of reasons

One of the biggest being that the fewer doctors and engineers there are, the more they can charge for their services, and fight anything that threatens their bottom line by whining about "a shortage of doctors".

• Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
  • Options
    LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote:
    Space Marine is fun. That's a definite buy when it goes on sale on steam. I don't buy actioners at full price unless their name is Arkham Asylum

You shouldn't even buy Arkham City at full price.

Because the PC version is discounted to around $36 on GreenManGaming. :P

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    sealab 2021 is a perfect example of a show that ended at the right time.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    If ghosts were real and I were a ghost

I wonder what would stop me from murdering people I didn't like.

That is of course, I somehow was able to focus my will to interact with the physical world swayzee style

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    browning some beef

making some Stuff

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    GreenManGaming is a miracle website.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I don't know if I would enjoy playing a batman game on the PC

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Man you're forgetting the best part of being a ghost

sneaking into ladies' locker rooms

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote:

That is of course, I somehow was able to focus my will to interact with the physical world swayzee style

what keeps you from doing it now?

only the consequences?

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Good morning [chat].

• Options
    LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote:

My 360 controller plugs right the fuck into my PC.

In fact, I don't think it's been plugged into an actual 360 for the last two years.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Great, now it's pulling that "House of leaves" shit. Creeping me out because I am a big baby.

• Options
    alternative answer:

ghosttk0.png

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote:

Hook up your x-box wired controller and its just Batman:AA with better graphics. Like way better graphics from what I hear.

I will be getting Arkham City on my ps3 anyways because I like playing it on my big screen.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Well Jacob, I mean I know it seems counter intuitive if you have a brobox and you LIKE playing on it, as for me, there are a wide variety of reasons why I am a primary PC Gamer. In cases like Batman, or Space Marine, I just bust out my 360 wireless adapter and use my 360 controller. So "playing on the computer" isn't really a big deal.

That being said, the Arkham Asylum PC controls are fairly intuitive.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Sealab 2021 has the best theme song. It gives me goosebumps and I'm always like "no! don't end yet!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Q8a2jmfMk

• Options
    Variable wrote:
    Ludious wrote:

what keeps you from doing it now?

only the consequences?

No, but I imagine your perspective on, well, everything would change if you died and became a ghost. And also, morality would kinda be turned on its head.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Twin Peaks has the second-best theme song and when I was watching the show in marathon sessions I never once considered fast forwarding past the opening credits.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Anyone hear from Skippy? Some nasty fires in his neck of the woods.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    226922563_cQD5q-L-2.jpg

Make thread.

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.