As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Girls' Meetup - Sunday 10am - Tickets on Sale NOW

123457»

• Options
    MarySueMarySue Registered User regular
    I can't find the Girls' Meetup FB page. Would someone be so kind as to link me?

Portland, Oregon, and sloe gin fizz. If that ain't love, then tell me what is.
    +++BRONYS BEFORE BROS!+++
  • Options
    Mom2KatMom2Kat Registered User regular
    Sounds like it was alot of fun. I wish I could have gone, but I had to go to teh tested panel to keep my husband from Really embarrasing me to the Tested and Giant bomb guys. As it was I only had to explain a few things that he said to them so I didn't come across a bigger dork.

I would love to go next year but with a 10 year old and a then 6 month old I think our first PAX will be our last for a while.

• Options
    EruditeAphroditeEruditeAphrodite Registered User regular
    MarySue wrote:
    I can't find the Girls' Meetup FB page. Would someone be so kind as to link me?

There is a PAX women facebook group. I didn't do an event page this year since almost nothing happened on it last year.

Pretty Gamer - Your one-stop shop for female gamers and geeks. Written by women, for women. Because we all deserve to feel pretty.
  • Options
    YamaraYamara Registered User regular
    There are a few crowd photos from the Girls' meetup here, amongst the train, lando, and buttoneer photos.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150292078504165.353598.659889164&l=170cb8df24&type=1

We want strategy board game testers! Check out Paiko's Indie Game thread.
  • Options
    RogueBunnyRogueBunny Registered User regular
    Thank you guys! I had such a blast1 Sorry for terrifying some of you with my coughing fit. You guys were great! Hope to see you all again next year!

• Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    RogueBunny, you didn't get PAX Plague, did you? :(

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    jujujuju [E] Line Entertainment! Brookline, MARegistered User regular
    edited September 2011
    I took pictures of every table mid-meetup! They are about 2/3rds of the way down, as they are all my August pictures in the album.

Tag yourself if you are in it :)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10100406575441360.2735640.909051&l=b368242eb0&type=1

juju on
    PAX East '10-16 Pokecrawl || Team Green's Awesome PokeProf!
    PAX Prime '10-'13 Triwizard Drinking Tournament || Hufflepuff Head of House!
    Twitter: @jujukoo
    [E]
  • Options
    RogueBunnyRogueBunny Registered User regular
    Hahaha no, I didn't get the plague, but I had the most crazy awful coughing fit walking back to the con hall. I had so much fun at the meet-up and at PAX in general that it didn't even slow me down!