As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Are you an Internet Tough Guy

MeldingMelding Registered User regular
edited September 2011 in Social Entropy++
Hi guys, my name is Chuck Strongstien, and I'm wondering if I could interview any of you for an article I'm writing on Internet Tough guys. Officially, it's for a feature writing class at York University in Toronto where I study journalism, but I could potentially sell it to any major publication. The purpose would be to help the reader understand what draws in the growing group of Internet Tough Guys, and introduce anyone who didn't even know you exist. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, definitely email me at decoymcreal@gmail.com . Thanks for your time.

Oh and if you live in the Toronto area, definitely let me know. Aside from writing the article, I have a sneaking suspicion I could easily be a Internet Tough Guy myself, and some companions to guide me would be much appreciated.

And if you don't I will fucking punch you in your stupid faces!

Melding on

This discussion has been closed.