As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Knights of the Dinner [Chat]

RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
edited September 2011 in Debate and/or Discourse
untitled1-copy.gif
KoDTBot_04_07.gif

bot14webstrip_p4.jpg

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
RiemannLives on

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    I need to stop making blue steaks from cuts with big lumps of fat and gristle

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    And finished reading The Departure by Neal Asher.

• AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    kodt is best knights

also @thomamelas I think I'm mostly torn between the fluidity and bright imagery of four-colour style coast crossing and the appeal of a local area...and there's no reason these two wants need to be at loggerheads at all, is there?

huntresssig.jpg
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    I saw that undefined! A programer should know better.

• RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:

For some reason when creating a new thread the javascript for the title bar hates me. Didn't accept my changes until I went to the edit page.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    brb commandering wings

rRwz9.gif
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    we have a power rangers thread?

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Arivia wrote:
    kodt is best knights

also @thomamelas I think I'm mostly torn between the fluidity and bright imagery of four-colour style coast crossing and the appeal of a local area...and there's no reason these two wants need to be at loggerheads at all, is there?

Not really. Maybe we have to chase down out of town leads.

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:

For some reason when creating a new thread the javascript for the title bar hates me. Didn't accept my changes until I went to the edit page.

Finally someone else got screwd by that!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    Dynagrip wrote:
    we have a power rangers thread?

either that or a MLP thread.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    So I now have seen two really bad endings for 999. Either I suck at this game, or it's one of the most depressing games ever made and is literally meant to depress you.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    oh ye gawds the notifications. what have I doooooooooooooooone

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    all the good forums shame those pony people off the forum so they end up having to go to like falloutwiki

It's too late to apologize

It's tooooo late

I said...

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    I think I figured out my internet problem! I pulled my computer out from underneath the desk and this gray l-shaped thing that I'm pretty sure is like a wireless attachment was on the floor next to the tower. I plugged it back in and so far the Internet is loading just fine, gonna try Vent and a bot game of LoL or something

@riemannlives because I hate you.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    @Nerdgasmic is always the mascot.

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    man, @mikeman will be sad when i tell him that I found Illinoise to be so bad that I laughed at it, out loud, on the bus

there is some really terrible writing on this album so far

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I think I figured out my internet problem! I pulled my computer out from underneath the desk and this gray l-shaped thing that I'm pretty sure is like a wireless attachment was on the floor next to the tower. I plugged it back in and so far the Internet is loading just fine, gonna try Vent and a bot game of LoL or something

I respect that you take the 40k approach to technology in your day to day life.

tyrannus wrote:
    all the good forums shame those pony people off the forum so they end up having to go to like falloutwiki

I'm a pony fan and I'm here now.

you've had this problem before, so write it down so you know what to do the next time it happens.

huntresssig.jpg
    Inquisitor wrote:

Did she anoint it in sacred oil and say the sacrament to the Machine Spirit? That's important.

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote:

if you keep the sass up I'll take the Khorne approach to [chat] posters

definitely the weirdest 911 tribute picture i've seen yet
    297024_2187377695675_1584036703_2171701_1372882125_n.jpg

Hehehe, looks like enough people slammed Riot for the Riven art so they changed it.

Like. I respect that they will change things based on fan feedback 100% but, the frequency with which they need to do so is somewhat comical.

what did they end up changing it to

Inquisitor wrote:
    Hehehe, looks like enough people slammed Riot for the Riven art so they changed it.

Like. I respect that they will change things based on fan feedback 100% but, the frequency with which they need to do so is somewhat comical.

Got a link?

I'm still giggling at the bike one.

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Arivia wrote:
    tyrannus wrote:

The reason I don't have an avatar is because I tried to change it to a pony one and the forum ate it.

• jothkijothki Registered User regular
    Drez wrote:
    So I now have seen two really bad endings for 999. Either I suck at this game, or it's one of the most depressing games ever made and is literally meant to depress you.

Keep at it, you're expected to die horribly a bunch of times. If you want a better ending, the game threw a hint at you, but there's also something non-obvious you have to do.
    Make sure you check the safe that you can't open behind door 5 before leaving the room.

Shivahn wrote:
    Arivia wrote:
    tyrannus wrote:

The reason I don't have an avatar is because I tried to change it to a pony one and the forum ate it.

If I was an admin that would be your punishment forever.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    Arivia wrote:
    tyrannus wrote:

Only because you have no shame.

Shivahn wrote:
    Arivia wrote:
    tyrannus wrote:

ooo oo who were you going to be?

@inqi: what was the original art?

huntresssig.jpg
    Inquisitor wrote:

that looks much better

Thanatos wrote:
    Arivia wrote:
    tyrannus wrote:

But you were calling me out! You were asking where all the pony fans were! I'm here and I'm proud to say I'm a pony fan!

huntresssig.jpg
    I didn't save the original but I did save:
    attachment-1.jpg

Arivia wrote:
    Thanatos wrote:
    Arivia wrote:
    tyrannus wrote:
    But you were calling me out! You were asking where all the pony fans were! I'm here and I'm proud to say I'm a pony fan!
    I was not calling anybody out. The only better place for MLP fans than in the closet is in the camps.

I like how quickly riot folds to gamer pressure. Its hilarious.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    jothki wrote:
    Drez wrote:

Keep at it, you're expected to die horribly a bunch of times. If you want a better ending, the game threw a hint at you, but there's also something non-obvious you have to do.
    Make sure you check the safe that you can't open behind door 5 before leaving the room.

OK thanks.

so this "riven" individual is Cloud from FF7 right

This discussion has been closed.