As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Tier 3 Gun Puppies:The Legend of Bullet Helda.[Spiral Knights]

• chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    I still logon occasionally. Leave me as an officer. :( For when I come back and such and so on so on so on.

steam_sig.png
  • PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    In case somebody doesn't want to stay in a ghost town, I've made another character named Alternator, who can be invited and promoted to officer.

If you haven't received an invite from me, please let me know in this forum if you would like to migrate to the new guild, or send a Spiral mail to Kaffaljidhma.

Paladin on
    Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    I still logon occasionally. Leave me as an officer. :( For when I come back and such and so on so on so on.
    I'm leaving everything untouched except for me passing the buck to Carmofin. I'd abdicate as OP if I could, since every time someone posts here, Vanilla gives me a popup that makes me feel guilty about not playing anymore.

steam_sig.png
  • carmofincarmofin Registered User regular
    Being the only officer who still plays im pretty much the only person who cant move to another guild, but i guess i dont mind, its been a ghost guild for a while so nothing really changes for me ;P

PSN | Steam
    ___
    NNID: carmofin
    3DS: 2852 6971 9745
    Throw me a PM if you add me
    edited July 2011
    After discussing this with carmofin, it was decided that Clawshrimp should remain the main guild and Deepcrow should be the idle guild.

What will happen is that all inactive players will be kicked and simultaneously invited to Deepcrow. If they want to be reinvited back to clawshrimp, then they should send a mail to the guild leader (currently my alt), who will manage the whole transfer (using my main, who is an officer in clawshrimp).

So, if you find yourself invited to Deepcrow, just send a message to the guild leader (Alternator or Onithegreat, which is Carmofin), and the next time I log on you'll have an invite to clawshrimp.

Everyone who got an invite to Deepcrow should ignore/delete it.

Paladin on
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Eric_ResEric_Res Registered User regular
    Damn you Kaffa. I logged in at like six in the AM because I am crazy. Now I see your post though and everything is ruined.

I will be pestering you to re-invite me to Clawshrimp and kick me from Deepcrow later.

QdEHg.png
  • WAHWAH Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Alright I have no desire to do anything in this game anymore. So going to give my things away. I'll just wait a day then mail everything. If someone needs something right away like mats just let me know.

I have:
    5000 CE that I'll be splitting among whoever requests it
    A Sealed Sword I can unbind if anyone doesn't want to grind Jelly King
    2 Medium CTR UV Haze Bombs
    A couple of Low CTR UV Haze Bombs

Wolver Cap UV Sleep Resist Med
    Wolver Cap UV Shadow Def Med
    Wolver Cap UV Shock Resist Med
    Wolver Cap UV Normal Def High
    Wolver Coat UV Shock Resist Max
    2 Tetra-Heart Pendants I can unbind

Unused recipes:
    Royal Jelly Crown and Mail
    Toxic Vaporizer and Toxic Vaporizer MK II
    Fiery Vaporizer
    Freezing Vaporizer

Brandish

For mats just make a request... I'll most likely have it or I can use my tokens to buy it.

Edit: Updated with what's left.

WAH on
    STEAM | GW2: hamdoughnuts.7359
  • Anon the FelonAnon the Felon In bat country.Registered User regular
    Can we un-bind things yet? I stopped playing because, well I don't know, I guess I'm just curious if we can, they promised it about two months ago.

yeah, a five star item takes 4000 energy. That's 200,000 crowns right now. Rolling for 3 UVs on an item is 375,000 crowns. Go to town.

What's with the desire to get rid of all stuff? How do you know the game doesn't interest you again in a year or so?

PSN | Steam
    ___
  • TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    I just started playing this game. Are people still active or has activity already fallen off?

edit: Well if there are mans still active I would like an invite to join up. In game name is Talithin, as some bastard already took Talith.

Went for my first tour of tier 2 yesterday, and after a harrowing trip through a rocket factory I then got my ass handed to me by two massive gun puppies hell bent on my humiliation.

We got wrecked mostly because in their panic my team members kept running around, undoing my attempts to figure out the gates and standing next to me shielding so that the splash from rockets would hit me instead of dodging them.

Talith on
    7244qyoka3pp.gif
    I sent you an invite. I think me and Kaffa are pretty much the only people in the guild still playing regularly, but others drop by here and there.

PSN | Steam
    ___
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Talith wrote:
    We got wrecked mostly because in their panic my team members kept running around, undoing my attempts to figure out the gates and standing next to me shielding so that the splash from rockets would hit me instead of dodging them.

Eh heh heh, sorry about that. :P

Can I also get an invite? My name is Raven-Darkly.

Oh brilliant
  • WAHWAH Registered User regular
    carmofin wrote:
    What's with the desire to get rid of all stuff? How do you know the game doesn't interest you again in a year or so?

Yeah I'll be keeping about 5k CE on me so I should be fine if I want to return. I think I'm done though. I haven't found the last two boss updates to be fun and I have a huge backlog of other games to get through.

STEAM | GW2: hamdoughnuts.7359
    WAH wrote:
    carmofin wrote:

Yeah I'll be keeping about 5k CE on me so I should be fine if I want to return. I think I'm done though. I haven't found the last two boss updates to be fun and I have a huge backlog of other games to get through.

I'm thinking like, imagine coming back after a year of content updates, the game may be very different and your backlog completed. thanks for that pendant though, ill keep it safe.

PSN | Steam
    ___
    Does all this energy really come from people that keep on spending cash money on it? Or , since the market is anonymous, Three Rings also makes energy available by placing it on the market at the going price as well?

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    All the energy in the system was bought by a player with real money.

PSN | Steam
    ___
  • malycemalyce Registered User regular
    If 3 rings was manipulating the price, I would think it would be more stable over time. Prices seem to fluctuate a lot depending on the day of the week and what is going on in the game.

This happened to me the other day on the roarmulous twins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpH9r1RIhPE

All glory to the bombermen. Swords are no where near as satisfying.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    Bomber Red, Bomber Blue. I love you guys.

But where would you be without Swordsman Green?

Nowhere is where.

Oh brilliant
    Shock is the worst status effect ever as a bomber. God damn. None of the demo armor has any resistances to it either.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Eric_ResEric_Res Registered User regular
    I think Wolvers were designed to test a player's patience. Like, the developers decided to actively antagonize us.

QdEHg.png
  • JeixJeix Registered User regular
    I just crafted my first UV and it happened to be awesome! Got my gunner an autogun with ctr med and asi low.

Server is going down and it looks like they are adding a bomberman arena to the game.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • JeixJeix Registered User regular
    Patch Notes
    King Krogmo’s Coliseum officially opens today, and the first of many events, Blast Network, is available to play.

How to Play:
    The Coliseum can be accessed by clicking on the crossed swords icon on the HUD. This opens the Coliseum interface and allows you to choose your event or join a forming guild party.

Krogmo has promised that he will be unveiling new events regularly throughout the season. Blast Network is the first and allows for three types of game modes:

Free For All - Blow up every player in sight, trying not to include yourself.

Random Team - Get placed in a random team with the sole purpose of blowing up the other team.

Guild Team - Open up slots for yourself and guild mates to battle another guild team (or random team if none are available). You can also join forming guild teams by simply pressing the ‘Guild’ tab within the Coliseum interface.

All Coliseum events have a crown entry fee. A portion of the fees are used as rewards for the winners of each match.

Blast Network Rules:
    The object of the game is to eliminate your opponents with your bombs.
    All of your personal equipment is ignored in Blast Network. When a match begins you will have a single weapon, a bomb that explodes in a cross formation. No charging is required. You can place bombs instantly. Any bomb will kill a player, even your own so watch out! You will find several powerups that randomly spawn in the field:

Bomb Blast Up - Increases the blast area of your bomb by one tile.

Bomb Count Up - Increases the number of bombs you can drop at once.

Speed Up - Increases your movement speed.

Health Up - Increases your health by one cell. While bombs eliminate you in one hit, other hazards such as traps and monsters will do a single cell of damage.

In each game you earn points for having your bombs eliminate your opponents. The player or team with the most points at the end of the match wins.

Respawning:
    If you are killed you will wait in the rolling respawn queue. All players in the respawn queue will respawn at once after the respawn counter reaches zero. However, during this time you may instead choose to instantly respawn with energy in the same manner as in the Clockworks.

Earning Krogmo Coins:
    Any Coliseum game played to completion will earn the participant 1 Krogmo Coin. These are token items that can be traded for special prizes from Sullivan, the Coliseum Rewards Supervisor found in the Haven Arcade.
    Winning a match will earn the winning player or winning team an additional Krogmo Coin.

Bribing King Krogmo:
    Before a match begins, players will find themselves in the barracks outside the match’s arena. Here you can bribe King Krogmo with energy to further up the ante for everyone for the match that’s about to begin. If players manage to fill the pot with energy, Krogmo will unveil a recipient and prize for the match.
    Recipients include 'all participants,' 'the winning team,' and 'the winning player.' Prizes are random and can be anything from extra Krogmo Coins to special costume items.

Krogmo Coin Boosters:
    A new upgrade can be purchased from the Upgrade Shop called a ‘Krogmo Coin Booster.’ This upgrade awards the user an additional Krogmo Coin for each completed Coliseum match and lasts 24 hours. Up to 6 Krogmo Coin Boosters may be used simultaneously.

Bombhead Masks:
    To celebrate the launch of Blast Network, King Krogmo has constructed a series of festive costume helms for the Spiral Knights that curiously resemble a live bomb. Perhaps it’s some kind of monster joke?
    There are many different kinds of Bombhead Masks out there for you to discover. Some can be purchased with Krogmo Coins and many more can be discovered as bonus prizes from bribing King Krogmo. Collect them all!

Krogmo’s Alchemy Machine:
    King Krogmo has constructed a new kind of alchemy machine that Knights are free to use. Instead of it reading the recipes a Knight has learned, it instead stores unique recipes within the machine that a Knight may use as if it were his own.
    Krogmo Alchemy Machines will allow Knights to craft items they are otherwise incapable of producing themselves, such as highly-prized weapon module trinkets.

...and there’s more to come!
    King Krogmo has dedicated the entire season to new Coliseum events! Expect to see regular updates with exciting new events, rewards and Coliseum features.

Additional Changes

Item Changes:
    - The Haze Bomb is now 2* rarity and is no longer a requisite component of any of the Vaporizer bombs.
    - The Haze Bomb now has a complete alchemy line of its own up to 5*
    - Sleep resistance no longer appears as a unique variant when crafting or using Punch. It will return some time in the future.
    - Several recipes have been changed slightly to bring them more in line with the rest of the items in their family.
    - The Volcanic Pepperbox recipe now requires 4 Iron Gears instead of 4 Blast Powders.
    - The Umbra Driver now requires 1 Rocky Core instead of 2 Mugs of Misery.
    - The Nova Driver new requires 1 Rocky Core instead of 1 Chroma Tear.
    - The Magnus family of guns has had its recipes trimmed down. Depending on their rarity, they now require Red Shards, Bronze Bolts, Gremlin Gizmos, Force Dynamos, Heavy Gears, Plasma Cells and/or Primal Ore.

Levels:
    - Added more gremlins to Jigsaw Valley levels.
    - Fixed a bug in Ironclaw Munitions Factory | Warfare Workshop that was causing quicksilvers to get stuck on the walls.

New Items:
    Earn enough Krogmo Coins and get your hands on these new items:

Recipes:
    Bombs:
    3* Haze Bomb Mk II
    4* Haze Burst
    5* Stagger Storm
    3* Electron Charge
    4* Electron Bomb
    5* Electron Vortex

Swords:
    3* Shockburst Brandish
    4* Boltbrand
    5* Voltedge
    3* Grintovec
    4* Jalovec
    5* Triglav

Handguns:
    3* Toxic Needle
    4* Blight Needle
    5* Plague Needle

Trinkets:
    4* Bomb Focus Module
    4* Boom Module
    4* Handgun Focus Module
    4* Trueshot Module
    4* Quick Draw Module
    4* Sword Focus Module
    4* Slash Module
    4* Quick Strike Module

These trinkets can all be upgraded in 5* 'Elite' versions from a Krogmo Alchemy Machine.

Basil now has the chance of having a recipe for the 3* Graviton Charge (bomb) and a 5* Sudaruska (upgrade of the Khorovod).

Lastly there are many Bombhead Masks to discover by playing Blast Network. Get blasting!

You know what? We should probably have a steam group, especially now that guilds and coordination matter. Any ideas for a name? Also, someone besides me should make it.

Made almost 4k so far blowing people up.

Finally, years of bomberman training has become profitable.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    Paladin wrote:
    You know what? We should probably have a steam group, especially now that guilds and coordination matter. Any ideas for a name? Also, someone besides me should make it.

Jellyfuckers

Oh brilliant
    ok good enough make the group

edited August 2011
    Dark Raven X on
    Oh brilliant
    good job

edited August 2011
    Damnit, I keep on eyeing that Battle Pack.

edit: Would anyone be interested in splitting a battle royal pack? >_> <_<

Talith on
    7244qyoka3pp.gif
    just remember it's the 9,500 option and not the 7,500 one.

>>>>>>>>>>_>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That... would be a disappointing mistake I imagine.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • StregoneStregone VA, USARegistered User regular
    Is there still a guild? if so someone send me an invite. Same name as my forum name. Just joined the steam group too.

Frost Bomb + Fire Bomb + Shock Bomb absolutely trivializes arenas. It is a glorious spectacle.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    Starting today at 5 eastern until sunday, elevators are half off.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • malycemalyce Registered User regular
    Have you tried the electron bomb Talith? Or the haze bomb + fire? That seems pretty nice to get everything on fire and moving slowly...

Seems like this weekend they have another special event, where when you play you get to watch other people win stuff! I can't wait!

PSN | Steam
    ___
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    So, I started playing again today and I noticed they added some PvP. Checking it out I discovered it's pretty much Bomberman! :rotate: I only played a single match but it was fun as hell, I'm glad I spent so much time as a child beating the shit out of my friends at Bomberman. I guess they're going to add another type of arena gametype too?

JtgVX0H.png