As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

League of [Phalla] :: A MINI FOR THE AGES :: Day 502 Gateway

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    I'm hoping B:L will step in here at any minute...

REG, the point remains that you had a whopping TWO votes on you before you went crazy and revealed. Honestly that's probably bad play whether you're seer OR mafia. However, I think a better move for the seer is a bit more obvious. You should have had facetious reveal Alegis as soon as you talked to him. You clearly talked to him because you know he's not going to be back before vote close and historically he usually checks in the afternoon EDT. I don't know what the right move for mafia is, so I might have done the same thing you are doing now.

If I were B:L (and not mafia), I would come in here and kill Alegis. That would certainly settle things.

• REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Two votes with logic; I would see what you're saying, and my concern wasn't the vote.

Circumstance was stacking up so I had to make a play. I wanted to see how votes would go, but the prospect of 1) dying, and 2) losing a village seer, does not appeal to me.

The forums gimped up on me last night after narration and update, so I didn't notify facetious until today and then re-read the thread to note him being gone all day. So, whatever.

Why do some people reveal mafia as a seer and they are believed implicitly (until narration) and others aren't?

EDIT - if you want to call me by my short name use Rysk; the former half is the unimportant part.

REG Rysk on
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    OoOoOOoOOOoo

GooOOoOOooO PlAAaaaAAayyYYYYY in my PhaaLlllLAaAaaa

ooOoooOooOooOOo

this ghost advertisement brought to you by Death

• AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    Because your whole thing reeks like (and is) poopoo.

Then wait till facetious gets here because he will be able to confirm rysk is full of goose poopoo.

edited September 2011
    Sorry, Rysk.

Also, I didn't notice that facetious revealed publicly that he wouldn't be in. That does change things a bit.

But regardless, we have a way to check before narration.

Edit: and since B:L is active, I expect him to do so any second now...

MrTLicious on
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    MrTLicious wrote:
    I'm hoping B:L will step in here at any minute...

69f4eo.gif

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Based on conversation with B:L I fear I may get offed mid day like some others did.

My list:

Alegis (seer'd mafia)
    B:L (should I be killed mid day; not waiting to fact check and having a kill makes you HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS. I'm looking at you NEGA BURNAGE)
    MrTLicious for quick voting and his association with B:L in general (absolving B:L does not absolve MrT)

Additional information:

I contacted Alegis on day 1 in hopes of forming a small gank squad we could survive in; he said he had been in contact with a couple of them but only named one person out of that: Gumpy. He also mentioned on day 1 looking to gank somebody who 'is being quiet' and pointed to stever as one of those quiet folks asking 'is he normally this quiet?'.

Do what you will with that info, we never suggested or joined up on gank targets as far as I know.

This contact with him is why I was shy to reveal myself on day 2 or even day 3 as long as we had reasonable leads to follow.

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Hrm, Rysk claims to be seer, Alegis says he's a panicking mafia. My gut is telling me one of the two is lying....

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    REG Rysk wrote:
    My list:

MrTLicious for quick voting and his association with B:L in general (absolving B:L does not absolve MrT)

quick voting for Spoit, and then quick voting for you because of the seeming defense of/cave-in-after-its-too-late-vote on Spoit makes me suspicious?

Yes.

These are my thoughts. I put them here. Very good.

I guess I was asking for the reasoning behind that inference, not to be patronized :sad puppy eyes:

• InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    SUMMONER ALERT

Tower diving is a time-honoured tradition. Tonight instead of ganking, you can indicated that you would rather tower dive your target.

This is similar to a gank order, with the difference being that your target is less able to be protected but also that failure to get the kill can backfire on yourself.

Choose wisely~

OrokosPA.png
    If A chooses to gank C and B chooses to towerdive C, is there 1 squad of strength 2 on C, or 2 squads of strength 1 on C?

REG Rysk wrote:
    So think what you want, Alegis mafia straight up.

2re021v.gif

!Demacian Justice on Alegis

DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

!Bedlam

!B:L

Thanks for clearing that up B:L.

Hail Hydra
    What the fuck? You could have waited for Facetious and prevented this :/

At least you can vote out Reg Rysk nowooOooOoooOOO

facetious isn't coming back before close

• InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    An enemy has been slain!

Alegis - Ezreal - DEMACIA

OrokosPA.png
    B:L, can I have your children?

Hail Hydra
    edited September 2011
    Screw you.

I'm a seer.

:D

EDIT - that was in poor taste.

I still <3 you Alegis. It's just bad luck I like you this game.

REG Rysk on
    Infidel wrote:
    An enemy has been slain!

Alegis - Ezreal - DEMACIA

2j4vj4h.gif

OooOooooOoooOOoooOOo

Sometimes ... I start to believe my own lies ...

oooOOoooOooooOOoooO

Well, that clears up 1 mystery. The next one is who's on the chopping block for trolling?

Hail Hydra
    I don't have anybody immediately up on the block right now, however, a guard would be super awesome.

Also, getting in touch is a good idea.

Hrm.... I want to see what Gumpy has to say.

Hail Hydra
    Scratch that, he went for Alegis, derp.

MrT however was very quick to jump on Rysk today.

Hail Hydra
  • wildwoodwildwood Registered User regular
    Hmmm... the screaming-whirling-death-that-lurks-behind-the-bush voted for bedlam.

That's good enough for me.

• GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    Bedlam it shall be

Everybody gank Matev

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    cough

hack

oh i've got something in my throat

coughcoughaaaBedlamhack

liEt3nH.png
  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Bedlam, because I trust the whirling vortex of doomblade.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
    REG Rysk wrote:
    Everybody gank Matev

69f4eo.gif

Since Bedlam and Matev are clearly dying tonight, I'm going to try and pick out the last mafia...

!Turkson

I will be out a significant portion of the evening, if anybody needs to get in touch you have about 20 minutes to do so.

If you don't and need something/need to tell me something, I won't be back until around/after vote close depending on company returning with.

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    =/

• stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    oooOOOooo
    Sorry, work killed me.
    oooOOOooo

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    The glory of LoL killed you! All hail LoL!~

I mean, what could be better than LoL? :D

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • TurksonTurkson Near the mountains of ColoradoRegistered User regular
    Mildly amusing, I don't think MrT is mafia. But I hates him right now. Hate hate hate.

In B:L I trust. !Bedlam

oh h*ck