As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Online Finance Management

Forbe!Forbe! Registered User regular
edited September 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
I am looking for a good way to manage my finances online. Preferably something that includes loan management/budgeting. Mint.com is out of the question as they do not support my credit union.

bv2ylq8pac8s.png
Forbe! on

• Options
    DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    Since you mentioned you're using a credit union have you checked with them? Mine offers a free system called finance work that does all that straight from your account, and offers suggestions to save money.

• Options
    Yeah nothing like that on there, just your standard transaction history.

bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    xraydogxraydog Registered User regular
    The only other finance site I know of is bundle.com which does something very similar to mint. Maybe they support your credit union?

• Options
    Isn't bundle mostly about product recommendation?

bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    Skoal CatSkoal Cat Registered User regular
    I thought Mint could use any bank as long as you had online access to your account

• Options
    Apparently not certain banks. Their support website seems to show that many other people have the same problem. When adding my account, it asks for a security question that my bank doesn't even have as an option.

bv2ylq8pac8s.png