As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chaos] CitOW Game 54 - Khorne Dials Up a Victory!

• stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Either way. It was funny you actually posted Hey.
    Dos vidania... or whatever.

stever777 on
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • TmoiyTmoiy Registered User regular
    texasheat wrote:
    I know that i stopped you in Kislev from getting DAC. However, i've played wrong in the past, so i'll ask the question. You need 2 magic icons, And/Or 2 warpstones yes? That dosen't seem to say 1 of each yes? I could have been playing wrong and it DOES mean 1 of each, but that's not how i read it originally. If i'm wrong, then yes the bloodbath was perhaps a stupid move...

You've been playing it wrong - one of each works just as well.

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Let's go with another Leper to Bretonnia!

3/6 PP

• jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    (M) Glean - 0 - This region is considered adjacent to all other regions.

In Norsca

5/6 PP

• BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    play : (M) Daemonic Subtlety - 0 - Your Warriors and Greater Daemons in this region each place one corruption during the corruption phase.

In Tilea

3/5PP

• blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    BobCesca wrote:
    play : (M) Daemonic Subtlety - 0 - Your Warriors and Greater Daemons in this region each place one corruption during the corruption phase.

In Tilea

3/5PP

Added the link in for you.

• DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Don't forget to link the card (I think its this: Daemonic Subtlety) when you play one.

edit: Or, what he said.

Darian on
  • blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Guest ninja! Or maybe the forum is just super laggy right now. I would've done the same thing for texasheat's Bloodbath earlier if I could find the play.

• FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    Another Clan Rat to Troll Country.

4/6 PP

Khorne, I feel the need to reiterate what others have said; you haven't hindered Tzeentch at all, and if you want to, you'll need to prepare something else nasty for him. :D

• texasheattexasheat Registered User regular
    Correct as you may be brother Rat, i feel threatened by you as well:

Bloodletter to The Troll Country and rest

0/7 PP

Again don't take this personally, but i don't think i have enough PP to really stop him from doing anything as i don't know where he is putting him pieces. You however have 2 pieces on the board.

• jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    So, Nurgle and Rat, looks like you have the power to deny Khorne any ticks at all and still get yours. Nurgle can even balance out the two DACs I'll be able to get so I won't double tick. Or I guess he could gamble that Khorne won't hit anything in Estalia for a slim, slim chance of a double tick.

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Leper from Estalia to Kislev

2/6 PP

edited because LOLGLEAN :D

3cl1ps3 on
    You know you could just send it directly to Kislev, right?

jakobagger wrote:
    So, Nurgle and Rat, looks like you have the power to deny Khorne any ticks at all and still get yours. Nurgle can even balance out the two DACs I'll be able to get so I won't double tick. Or I guess he could gamble that Khorne won't hit anything in Estalia for a slim, slim chance of a double tick.

Wrong...i can kill pesants right? That's why i setup there...I'll still get 2 kills in 2 regions, if the dice roll correctly.

Unfortunately for you, you don't get DACs from killing Peasants.

Damn, well that sucks for me. But i would like to say that if the old world tokens don't count as enemy's then something is wrong. I mean, it's us vs. the old world really.

jakobagger wrote:
    You know you could just send it directly to Kislev, right?

Glean Ah ha! Changing.

edited September 2011
    Round 1, Summoning Phase

game54state1.png
    Spell Effects -
    Norsca: Glean - This region is considered adjacent to all other regions
    Kislev: Warp Shock - Each Warpstone token and magic symbol in this region counts toward Tz's domination value
    Kislev: Bloodbath - Khorne places one corruption token for each enemy figure he kills in this region.
    Estalia: Glean - This region is considered adjacent to all other regions
    Tilea: Daemonic Subtlety - Slaanesh's Warriors and Greater Daemon in this region each place one corruption during the corruption phase

Tzeentch is active.

stever777 on

Acolyte to Norsca

4/6 PP

Summon Daemonette to Tilea

1/6 PP

I could screw Khorne out of his dial tick..but I just don't feel the need right now.

Yet another Clan Rat to Troll Country.

3/6 PP

edited September 2011
    Round 1, Summoning Phase

game54state1.png
    Spell Effects -
    Kislev: Warp Shock - Each Warpstone token and magic symbol in this region counts toward Tz's domination value
    Kislev: Bloodbath - Khorne places one corruption token for each enemy figure he kills in this region.
    Tilea: Daemonic Subtlety - Slaanesh's Warriors and Greater Daemon in this region each place one corruption during the corruption phase

Khorne is done.
    Nurgle is active.

stever777 on

Leper to Kislev

1/6 PP

I could screw Khorne out of his dial tick..but I just don't feel the need right now.

Yet another Clan Rat to Troll Country.

3/6 PP

Korne pitty???

Acolyte to Norsca

3/6 PP

Summon Seductress to Tilea

And rest

0/6 PP

One last Clan Rat to Troll Country.

2/6 PP

Round 1, Summoning Phase

game54state1.png
    Spell Effects -

Khorne & Slaanesh are done.
    Nurgle is active.

Leper to Bretonnia and rest

Acolyte to Kislev

2/6 PP

PS. I really hope they add a colour button soon.

Okay, I lied...another Clan Rat to Troll Country.

1/6 PP

Round 1, Summoning Phase

game54state1.png
    Spell Effects -

Khorne,Nurgle & Slaanesh are done.
    Tzeentch is active.

Acolyte to the Badlands

1/6 PP

Skitterleap to Troll Country.

1/6 PP

Skitterleap - 0 - If you dominate this region, you may immediately move any number of your figures from this region to one adjacent region.

That is such a crazy card.

Bolt of Change - 0 - When you play this card, you may replace one Warrior figure in this region with two Cultist figures belonging to the same player. If there are not enough cultists in his stockpile, there is no effect.

In Troll Country, turning the bloodletter into two cultists.

1/6 PP

jakobagger wrote:
    That is such a crazy card.

Bolt of Change - 0 - When you play this card, you may replace one Warrior figure in this region with two Cultist figures belonging to the same player. If there are not enough cultists in his stockpile, there is no effect.

In Troll Country, turning the bloodletter into two cultists.

1/6 PP

Hmmm....i see you have some serious hate for Korne there huh buddy? I see how it's going to be.

Don't feel bad, I still like you!

Grey Seer to The Border Princes.

0/6 PP, rest

Not hate, just saw a chance to delay the terrifying bloodletter upgrade a bit. Or vengeance or whatever you're planning on. And also draw more cards with (hopefully) symbols on them. And making it slightly harder for the rat to dominate Troll Country next turn. But now I've ensured that the rat double ticks, so that was pretty lame. The TL;DR: this is my second Horned Rat game and I'm not sure I have any idea what I'm doing.

Anyway: Acolyte to the Badlands

0/6 PP and out

Round 1, Battle Phase

game54state1.png
    Spell Effects -
    Troll Country: Skitterleap - If HR dominates this region, he may immediately move any number of his figures from this region to one adjacent region

The Empire: 2 dice vs Peasant
    Estalia: 4 dice vs Peasant

Also, FWD, since you easily dominate Troll Country, how many rats will move out and where to?