Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Explain your Sig/avatar and title....or someone elses.

Tiger_ArmyGTRTiger_ArmyGTR Registered User
edited June 2007 in Social Entropy++
ITT: we tell the story behind our signatures and/or avatar and title.

For my signature: One night i was out with my girlfriend and the other people that are part of her dance troupe. We're all sitting at this group of tables we pushed together at a Taco Cabana and telling tales of drunken awesomeness/stupidity. So this one chick, we'll call her Mo because thats her name as i know it, Starts talking about this date she went on with this guys she had been seeing. He gets hammered and they go home and go to bed.

Well, in the middle of the night, the dude just starts vomitting all over the bed. to the point were he basically slips off of the bed due to his vomit. He says drunkenly " did i do that?" and passes out again.
Mo cleans her self up, obviously pissed and cleans him up a bit and strips the bed, then goes to sleep on the couch since she has to teach elementary the next day ( she's also a 3rd grade teacher).

But the fun doesn't stop there. In the middle of the night this guy get up to piss. Mo hears him getting up, wakes up and looks over to find this guy pissing in the corner....where she happened to have put her freshly laundered work clothes.

tl;dr Dude, drunkenly pissed on his dates work clothes after vomiting all over her bed...



so um...yeah...what about you guys?


edit: that is a good idea the Geek. Alternatively you can explain someone elses...

Tiger_ArmyGTR on
Drunkenly pissing on a girl's work clothes is no path to a second date.
«13456713

Posts

  • tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I suggest we all take the Geek's suggestion.

    your avatar is your face

    now you are truly burned

    FqmsaJ6.png
  • JordynJordyn Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    thorgot wrote: »
    hmmm brainiac

    technically your sig is Brainthor.

    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I changed my title from "Angry, Bitter Man" to "Angrier, Bitterer Man" right after the 2004 election.

    My location is where I currently live.

    My sig is self-explanatory.

    And I changed my avatar to Patrick Warburton a long-ass time ago because Patrick Warburton is The Man. Over time, I discovered that people paid better attention to me when I use him as an avatar, I think because they imagine whatever I type as being in his voice.

  • D.T.D.T. Registered User
    edited June 2007
    My avatar is the logo for my favorite band, Redfield. My title and location are a phrase they've been semi-jokingly tossing around for a while.

    I have no signature.

    DxTiddy.png
  • MightyMighty Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    while my avatar used to be laharl from Disagea, i watched a short called
    "rolling bomber special"
    and i thought the "Army of Zarray" facemask was pretty darn cool.
    so i snipped a screencap and make that my new av.

    and my sig is a compilation from the Disagea artbook from the jack-o-lantern fighting poses.
    made that one myself. used to be in roation with other random things i enjoy, but i never got around to fixing it from the forum update. so plain jane sig it is.

    steam_sig.png
    Gamertag - Mightyvvhitey
  • FabricateFabricate __BANNED USERS
    edited June 2007
    My avatar seems to be a stack of cloth.


    And my sig is Sasha, and he is awesome.

    band last.fm
    Spoiler:
  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Jordyn wrote: »
    thorgot wrote: »
    hmmm brainiac

    technically your sig is Brainthor.

    lexiac

    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Thanatos wrote: »
    I changed my title from "Angry, Bitter Man" to "Angrier, Bitterer Man" right after the 2004 election.

    My location is where I currently live.

    My sig is self-explanatory.

    And I changed my avatar to Patrick Warburton a long-ass time ago because Patrick Warburton is The Man. Over time, I discovered that people paid better attention to me when I use him as an avatar, I think because they imagine whatever I type as being in his voice.

    Everything is better in his voice. Just try it:

    "Give me that toaster."

    Fantastic

    potato_sig.gif
  • The Far SideThe Far Side __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    Jordyn wrote: »
    I am a spaceship captain so Fedora drew me doing my job.

    says here you're a cadet.
    oh i graduated I just forgot to change my title sorry

    33aqfwk.jpg
  • jpegjpeg Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    My title, location, av, and sig, are all Achewood.

    I like Achewood.

    so I just type in this box and it goes on the screen?
  • badfishbadfish Registered User
    edited June 2007
    My Avatar is completely original. Totally not a random picture I got from searching google for Archie's gang.
    Jordyn wrote: »
    I am a spaceship captain so Fedora drew me doing my job.

    says here you're a cadet.
    oh i graduated I just forgot to change my title sorry

    Oh man... Cadet was way better. You see lots of captains but not a lot of cadets.

    "What you had there is what we refer to as a focused non-terminal repeating phantasm or a Class 5 full-roaming vapor."
  • UbikUbik i am a god in a french-ass restaurantRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Mine's a thing from a book and then the other thing is a thing from tv and then the words part is I forget what it says so I'll find out when I post this I think it's also from the book

    CleezusSig_zpsfa821add.png
  • FerryFerry Registered User
    edited June 2007
    boddah made me this avatar, scarlet st made me my sig

    ferrysigrn4.gif
  • SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2007
    Avatar - http://www2.b3ta.com/jada/
    Title - Because I tried to pair Whippy up with David Dickinson and his silky, orangey skin.

    Woooo

  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I am explaining Jordyn's av/sig

    her av is a bunny with glasses because bunnies with glasses are fond of fruit salads and light beer

    and her sig is there to be totally appropriate for what she has just posted at least 60% of the time

    kQwcZLJ.png
  • FerryFerry Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Avatar - http://www2.b3ta.com/jada/
    Title - Because I tried to pair Whippy up with David Dickinson and his silky, orangey skin.

    Woooo

    :rotate:

    ferrysigrn4.gif
  • Darkblade_1Darkblade_1 __BANNED USERS
    edited June 2007
    The answer to every question regarding my av/sig combo is the JLU episode "Question Authority"

    iveseenvivstits.gif
    You're drawn to my eccentric Brawl Code: 4596 9143 4529
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    spono wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    I changed my title from "Angry, Bitter Man" to "Angrier, Bitterer Man" right after the 2004 election.

    My location is where I currently live.

    My sig is self-explanatory.

    And I changed my avatar to Patrick Warburton a long-ass time ago because Patrick Warburton is The Man. Over time, I discovered that people paid better attention to me when I use him as an avatar, I think because they imagine whatever I type as being in his voice.
    Everything is better in his voice. Just try it:

    "Give me that toaster."

    Fantastic
    There should be a church of Patrick Warburton.

  • JordynJordyn Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    thorgot wrote: »
    Jordyn wrote: »
    thorgot wrote: »
    hmmm brainiac

    technically your sig is Brainthor.

    lexiac

    Brainthor.

    We asked Bruce Timm.

    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Yiffing.

    Death to PA.
  • JordynJordyn Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I am explaining Jordyn's av/sig

    her av is a bunny with glasses because bunnies with glasses are fond of fruit salads and light beer

    and her sig is there to be totally appropriate for what she has just posted at least 60% of the time

    ok explain my title/location

    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    My avatar is from this

    evilbob wrote: »
    How pretty am I?
    Geth roll 1d10
    Geth wrote: »
    /me rolls 1d10 -> 10 (sum:10)
  • BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    You know, I have no idea.

    steam_sig.png
  • tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Jordyn wrote: »
    I am explaining Jordyn's av/sig

    her av is a bunny with glasses because bunnies with glasses are fond of fruit salads and light beer

    and her sig is there to be totally appropriate for what she has just posted at least 60% of the time

    ok explain my title/location

    uh

    oh i know

    you like old lady phrases

    FqmsaJ6.png
  • BrogeyBrogey Aca-awesome! Santa Monica, CASuper Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited June 2007
    I really like Super Mario Bros.

    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom
    PSN: Bogestrom

    R.I.P. Wampa Milk
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Javen really, really, really likes Chrono Cross

    do not ask for whom the snerd tolls
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    It's me. Mully drawed it for the Open Field.

    EDIT: And the sig is the logo from the musical Wicked. Did you hear? I went to see it on Broadway.

  • tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    anyone who doesnt get my title/location is dumb and i dont want to play with them

    FqmsaJ6.png
  • JordynJordyn Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    tsplitter wrote: »
    Jordyn wrote: »
    I am explaining Jordyn's av/sig

    her av is a bunny with glasses because bunnies with glasses are fond of fruit salads and light beer

    and her sig is there to be totally appropriate for what she has just posted at least 60% of the time

    ok explain my title/location

    uh

    oh i know

    you like old lady phrases

    no.

    send me 10 dollars.

    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User
    edited June 2007
    My title and location are lyrics from the best song in the world. The very best one.

    do not ask for whom the snerd tolls
  • RuckusRuckus Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Berk wrote: »
    Thor

    Pudlik

    Thanks, now all my coworkers on this floor think I'm insane.

    Also my avatar is just some dude, he kinda looks surprised. I'll poast about my sig after I post this and edit because I don't remember what my sig is right now.

    [edit]My sig would appear to be something funny Berk said once.

    Raneados wrote: »
    so what SPECIFICALLY is the problem with my hole?
  • WeretacoWeretaco Cubicle Gangster Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Mully drew my a/v for openfield, my sig is to the irc room that slung bestowed upon me.

    Unofficial PA IRC chat: #paforums at irc.slashnet.org
  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    tsplitter wrote: »
    anyone who doesnt get my title/location is dumb and i dont want to play with them

    She took the midnight train going annnnyyywwhhheeerrrreee

    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast
  • tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Jordyn wrote: »
    tsplitter wrote: »
    Jordyn wrote: »
    I am explaining Jordyn's av/sig

    her av is a bunny with glasses because bunnies with glasses are fond of fruit salads and light beer

    and her sig is there to be totally appropriate for what she has just posted at least 60% of the time

    ok explain my title/location

    uh

    oh i know

    you like old lady phrases

    no.

    send me 10 dollars.


    i wish i had 10 dollars

    FqmsaJ6.png
  • ben0207ben0207 Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    My avatar is from the Blacktron Lego sets from the early 90s, because Lego is rad and if you say Legos I will cut you.

    My sig was me trying to write my own name in Illustrator using my trackball for the first time, as well as some relevent information that might be handy for G&Ters.

  • BrogeyBrogey Aca-awesome! Santa Monica, CASuper Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited June 2007
    tsplitter wrote: »
    anyone who doesnt get my title/location is dumb and i dont want to play with them
    I <3 you.

    You are my Super Awesome Forumer of the Month.

    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom
    PSN: Bogestrom

    R.I.P. Wampa Milk
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Than, did you know that Patrick Warburton does the video introduction before the Soarin' ride in Epcot (I think he does the one in Disneyland too, but I haven't seen it in a while). It's at least part of why I love the ride. He comes on screen and goes, 'Hello, I'm Patrick' and I go, 'OMG HI PATRICK' and giggle like a little girl.

  • tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Bogey wrote: »
    tsplitter wrote: »
    anyone who doesnt get my title/location is dumb and i dont want to play with them
    I <3 you.

    You are my Super Awesome Forumer of the Month.

    omigosh yes

    everybody dance damnit

    FqmsaJ6.png
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Oh, and

    My signature is some sideways graffiti of a monkeys head I found I like it.

    The sig is a turtle in some sort of reptilian war, missiles shooting all around his shell. Also really awesome.

    do not ask for whom the snerd tolls
  • WeretacoWeretaco Cubicle Gangster Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Sheri wrote: »
    Than, did you know that Patrick Warburton does the video introduction before the Soarin' ride in Epcot (I think he does the one in Disneyland too, but I haven't seen it in a while). It's at least part of why I love the ride. He comes on screen and goes, 'Hello, I'm Patrick' and I go, 'OMG HI PATRICK' and giggle like a little girl.

    Is that the soaring over California one at California Adventure? That ride scared the shit out of my fear of heights little mind. It was awesome though

    Unofficial PA IRC chat: #paforums at irc.slashnet.org
«13456713
Sign In or Register to comment.