As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[League of Legends] Graves Mechanic Preview up.

• RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    So I have to buy fiddles now, along with a skin.

You jerk.

I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • nealcmnealcm Alvarian AlvarianRegistered User regular
    FFFFFFUCK

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

SURPRISE PARTY FIDDLESTICKS

19ZUtIw.png
  • interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    yessssssssssssssss

if the cawing crows on his ult are not replaced with the HONKING OF A THOUSAND NOISEMAKERS

i will be mad

• Dark_SideDark_Side Registered User regular
    Man, my biggest complaint about dominion so far is that if you have an afk or leaver, even for just a few minutes, you are well and truly fucked.

• BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Cutfang wrote:
    Had some PA dudes get a bit frowny face at me for picking Miss Fortune in Dominion too. She seems like a viable pick with her great passive, half decent mid game damage and awesome late game.

I need opinions!
    She's the weakest carry at the moment (unless you include Ashe as a carry in which case, second weakest) in terms of damage output. Strut is the only thing she has going for her on Dominion compared to Cait, Corki and Trist.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Strut and bullet time seem like they would be worthwhile on dominion. Double up and make it rain also seem like it would be great for the starting windmill fight and usefull throughout. Make it rain covers up a lot of the chokes completely.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    I tried trist, and had my worst game of dominion yet.

I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • RamiRami Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    nealcm wrote:
    FFFFFFUCK

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

SURPRISE PARTY FIDDLESTICKS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZnN9ou7CxQ&t=35s

35 seconds in

Rami on
    Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    dominion can be really fun if you play annie and start go sorc shoes haunting guise deathcap

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Man. Who picks Sivir in Dominion.

Well, free gold for my team.

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    You could have stopped at "Who picks Sivir"

• PoultryGeistPoultryGeist The Ghostly Chicken Registered User regular
  • BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Yeah, played a game as MF and no surprise, she simply can't shake off the assassibruisers who are dominating Dominion. There's opportunity for good teamplay once there's a decent roaming gank squad meta going maybe, but I'd take the three I named and Vayne over her any day atm.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
    Wonder what Riot is playing internally in dominion. Apparently the "assassibruiser" was their meta 3 months ago and it has since moved on.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • SokpuppetSokpuppet You only yoyo once Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    I wouldn't put much stock in Riot's internal meta.
    It produces results like Skarner.

Sokpuppet on
  • HounHoun Registered User regular
    I had a decent round playing bottom defense as Maokai. My team was too stupid to push and keep top, but enemy never took my bottom, and half the match I had theirs without too much effort (and wouldn't die to keep it, just harass and back off, then take it again later.)

Houn wrote:
    I had a decent round playing bottom defense as Maokai. My team was too stupid to push and keep top, but enemy never took my bottom, and half the match I had theirs without too much effort (and wouldn't die to keep it, just harass and back off, then take it again later.)

I just had a game where me (Kayle) and Maokai sat on the enemy bottom point from the start until 8-9 minutes into the game. Then we kept on being dicks and they finally sent their whole team down there to push us off.

• AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote:
    Houn wrote:

I just had a game where me (Kayle) and Maokai sat on the enemy bottom point from the start until 8-9 minutes into the game. Then we kept on being dicks and they finally sent their whole team down there to push us off.

Your team did take this opportunity to take both top points when they did this I hope?

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
    Sokpuppet wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's the result of the "wouldn't-it-be-cool-if... design-by-committee-then-send-off-to-separate-live-balance-team" champ creation process they have.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    Of course. We held at least four points for the rest of the game. Which wasn't many minutes.

Talith wrote:
    Sokpuppet wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's the result of the "wouldn't-it-be-cool-if... design-by-committee-then-send-off-to-separate-live-balance-team" champ creation process they have.

If you read some of the posts by the dude behind his design, it's clear that Riot's internal testing suggested that Skarner was in a really good place and was possibly even OP. idk. free game and stuff. :-/

Having watched streams, I can verify these statistics.

jWNSU.png

Fuck people.

As if this hadn't been a shitty week of games anyway. Now I'm, stuck for 20 minutes in a game with a complete troll who is playing jungle soraka and bougt 3 longswords.

sig.gif
    They won't surrender.

Seriously? I'm done with this game for at least a week.

sig.gif
  • SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Bethryn wrote:
    Yeah, played a game as MF and no surprise, she simply can't shake off the assassibruisers who are dominating Dominion. There's opportunity for good teamplay once there's a decent roaming gank squad meta going maybe, but I'd take the three I named and Vayne over her any day atm.
    In terms of carries I favor on Dominion, I would make a strong argument for Kog'Maw. Unlike almost all of the others, due to his skills he can build really, really tough while still being able to do decent damage and disrupt caps. Most of the others can't do that as well as having issue with the relative lack of safe zones to run to when they get jumped on.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    ezreal is best ad carry on dominion imo

see you tomorrow rami!!!

19ZUtIw.png
    Kog is pretty much op/ultra tier on Dominion because the range of his ult is fucking stupid and you will never cap anything if he is vaguely near and he can kill you at your points without being in any danger.

everythingd.jpg

Just going to knock out a 20m bot game once a day for 200 ip for a while. Because fuck putting up with this shit constantly anymore.

sig.gif
  • Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    Or play with awesome people. Like this guy :D

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    That is the pro-est Soraka build I've ever fucking seen

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited September 2011
    Guys, can we give Rami some credit?

He swore the game forever earlier this week and that lasted ~12 hours.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that he is playing right now. Tears gently rolling down his face. As his teammate overextends for the tenth time, he silently mouths "I wish I knew how to quit you."

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
    rami bro i dunno how you wind up with all these trolls

i seriously encounter maybe one troll per week

If you guys see me doing anything other than 1 bot win a day until friday the 7th I will buy Neal demonblade tyrndamere.

Then I'm gonna buy GP or Udyr and play them all the time regardless of whatever shit my team instalocks.
    rami bro i dunno how you wind up with all these trolls

i seriously encounter maybe one troll per week

I actually evened out and pulled ahead a couple of weeks ago by about 27 more wins than losses. Figured I was finally getting moved out of hell and up into my proper ELO.

I am being punished for my moment of weakness (optimism).

sig.gif
    edited September 2011
    Rami wrote:
    Just going to knock out a 20m bot game once a day for 200 ip for a while. Because fuck putting up with this shit constantly anymore.

Enjoy losing bot games for the same reasons?
    I guess?

Sokpuppet on
    Pretty sure I can carry a coop vs AI by myself. The bots are dumb as shit and easily bait killed.

Interestingly, I've never encountered a troll in coop vs AI. Bad player sure, but never intentionally bad.

sig.gif
    I'm tempted to put this challenge in the OP.

YL9WnCY.png
    Replace LoL with TF2 and you have me.

Except I got over that by...replacing TF2 with LoL.

YL9WnCY.png
  • AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Random Dominion game results in team: Poppy/Ryze/Kog'Maw/Soraka/Jax.

I think that was Random's way of laughing at the other team.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
    wait rami can i change it to one of the skins for xerath

that would be optimal

just buy me 10 dollars of riot points........................

i think i got over demonblade trynd

19ZUtIw.png
This discussion has been closed.