As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Halloween! Last Minute Costume Ideas Go!

• Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    I was gonna go as Princess Peach and my girlfriend as Bowser, but now we live in different states and are broken up kinda I guess and look at that I made myself sad

• Options
    ZuelZuel Registered User regular
    My wife is pregnant, so she's going as The Great Pumpkin and I'm going as Linus

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Breakin out my Freddy Sweater....!

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    Still figuring out a costume
    Got a few suggestions from people
    Kinda liked going as my Evil Twin or a Magic Card
    But not sure.
    Exploring my options!

• Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    I get stressed out about halloween costumes and then usually don't end up dressing up at all. I think I might just go as http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore_Girl because for some reason I have one of those getups, but I don't know if enough people fly singapore airlines to know what I'm supposed to be. also lord my command of english goes out the window when I'm typing posts, so ignore my horrible sentence structure.

• Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    skettios wrote:
    Still figuring out a costume
    Got a few suggestions from people
    Kinda liked going as my Evil Twin or a Magic Card
    But not sure.
    Exploring my options!

Go as a Trap Card

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I am dressed as my evil twin every day

• Options
    BugBoy wrote:
    I am dressed as my evil twin every day

Do you have a goatee?

• Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    My brother and his wife usually go all-out on their costumes (she has a dedicated costume room in their house) and this year they're going as mothra and godzilla.

• Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    I'm growing out my hair, gonna go as Shaggy Rogers.

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Last year I made myself a Stephanie Brown Robin costume from scratch because my boyfriend's sister was going to be Batman
    I learned a lot about how fast I can make a full outfit if I don't care about making perfect hems (I had to make it twice within the span of a month because the first try ended up getting cut too small)
    unfortunately I only have one picture of it that of bad cell phone camera quality :(
    K3rgK.jpg

This year I'm going to goodwill to put together a series of costumes so I can change my mind on the fly or do different things for different events though for the day of, my plan is be Marty McFly

EDIT- oh wait Robin was two years ago, last year I ran out of time and money and just tore up and bloodied some clothes and went as a zombie. Hoo boy it was really fun riding the bus to Oregon City like that.

Okami on
  • Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    I have an exam at 9:30 am on Halloween, then an exam the next day, also at 9:30 am.

Goddamnit.

I have not had Halloween proper in ages for similar reasons.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    MrDoctorProfessorMrDoctorProfessor Registered User regular
    This is my mask
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR6g0UhRTk
    I love how the mouth works.

noAZAb5.png?1
    Hey Satan!
    Steam
  • Options
    NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    FizFiz Registered User regular
    LA Opera is doing a big costume shop sale next weekend. I'm planning to drive up and buy a really awesome outfit from them. Something dramatic.

juggcat.jpg
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    I haven't decided on what to go in costume as, though it may be moot. My current employer doesn't allow for Halloween stuff at work, which is the first time in all my life a job has said, "NO HALLOWEEN." It's 'cause they're super-Christian and Halloween is the devil or something.

I might bring a bunch of candy and stuff anyway, just to get the point across that it's a silly holiday more than devil worshiping.

• Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    HORSE HEAD MASK

• Options
    Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
    Went to a rummage sale to try n' find some cheap costumes to whip up something great.

Found an axe, and a bow and a short friend. Looks like Gimli and Legolas is a go.

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    I'm gonna go as Shaun from Shaun of the Dead.
    Easy costume, plus I get to use my terrible faux British accent.
    Win-win (for me and only me)

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    well I was gonna do thunderdome with my ex and some friends, but well

thinking about doing hawaiian boba fett again

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I'm going as one of these

aquabats.jpg

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    wait, this is on a monday?

that's awful

• Options
    BugBoy wrote:

that's awful

Costume idea!

5134main.jpg

• Options
    Oh jeez, those of you not at work do a GIS for garfield costume.

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    My new boss is going to dress up as Glinda the Good, so I have said I will go as the Witch of the East, for work.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    JoeUser wrote:
    Oh jeez, those of you not at work do a GIS for garfield costume.

Oh wow.

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Thinking of going as The Doctor

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Liiya wrote:
    My new boss is going to dress up as Glinda the Good, so I have said I will go as the Witch of the East, for work.

Are you going to be green?

• Options
    JoeUser wrote:
    Liiya wrote:

That is the Witch of the West. The Witch of the East has the black and red outfit, stripy tights and sparkly red shoes.

I chose that so I didn't have to be green!

• Options
    CrowbawtCrowbawt Member of the Midnight Crew Registered User regular
    Why does Garfield hate mondays, he is a cat, he doesn't work or go to school

??

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    JoeUser wrote:
    BugBoy wrote:

that's awful

Costume idea!

5134main.jpg
    I approve

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Crowbawt wrote:
    Why does Garfield hate mondays, he is a cat, he doesn't work or go to school

??
    http://gunshowcomic.com/427

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote:
    JoeUser wrote:
    Liiya wrote:

That is the Witch of the West. The Witch of the East has the black and red outfit, stripy tights and sparkly red shoes.

I chose that so I didn't have to be green!

Aww, and we all thought green was so your colour!

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    Maybe next year :D

• Options
    GSMGSM Registered User regular
    Love this season. Especially pumpkin carving. Especially after getting one of those fancy motorized pumpkin knifes.

We'll get back there someday.
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Halloween is fun, but it lost its appeal to me when I was "too old" to trick or treat.

Oh well, this year I have like 3 parties to goto and I have class on Halloween so I get to wear my costume to school

• Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    I'm just wearing my scout costume again. I probably won't bind or bother with my beatup makeup though.

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    i've got a monkey mask

i've got a lab coat

i need an energy dome
    or a black and white mask to go in front of the monkey mask

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Finally it's the 1st! Now I can do nothing but listen to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKbPFwoBUiI

Also Anti you could go as Professor Bobo if you have a monkey mask, and someone else had a jumpsuit so they could go as Mike! Or Brain Guy I guess.

Aww now I wish I had someone to go as MST3k characters with. As it is I still can't decide between the options I mentioned yesterday.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    in all likelihood I am going to continue my streak of doing nothing on halloween

halloween avatar, on the other hand, will maybe be set up later tonight