As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Steven P. Jobs Memorial [Chat]

1767778798082»

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Guys, Canadians never have anything nice to say about U.S. politics. Just adjust the dial and tune out the background noise.

I am nice and don't bring up things their politicians are doing. Like trying to remove public funding from their elections. Especially since those subsidies help keep the some of the more liberal parties on equal footing. But hey ours put a person with experience in an area as an advisor but since she is also a popular singer it is being silly.

Story on removal subsidies from parties btw...
    http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Harper+government+moves+kill+taxpayer+subsidies+political+parties/5495955/story.html

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Tamin wrote:
    Henroid wrote:
    Tamin wrote:
    Henroid wrote:
    Anyone got a remedy for the blues?

Bail?

On what or who?

It was a terrible joke!

I would "remedy" (get rid of / escape from) the "blues" (cops) by paying bail.

You're goddamned right it was a terrible joke, what the hell.

• Options
    dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    Chat broke.

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    test

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote:
    Henroid wrote:
    Kagera wrote:
    Hey Henroid. 10/1 is past, update your sig or whatevs.

Why?

Because I want to know when part 41 will be up.

When I feel like it?

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Wasn't the last [chat] a Steve Jobs [chat]?

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    I'm ok with Shakira being in my Presidents advisory committee. Colombians are hot.

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    What is happening????

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    ugh

• Options
    This thread is eating my posts.

This discussion has been closed.