As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

221b Baker [Chat]

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    emnmnme wrote:
    Organichu wrote:
    I still have the same old celebrity crush I've had for like, the last year.

Ricardo Quaresma?

ricardo-quaresma1.jpg

I'm getting gay vibes from that guy. Is he some sort of MMA dude?

He has Mary and Jesus tats, so I'm getting a "poor taste in tattoos" vibe myself.

Caveman Paws on
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Vibrato with vocals, Tremolo with instruments.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    the starcraft stream just showed the crowd and eddy and his brother were on screen eeeeeeeeeeee

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

Ricardo Quaresma?

[mg]http://bestsoccertattoos.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/ricardo-quaresma1.jpg[/img]

He has Mary and Jesus tats, so I'm getting a "poor taste in tattoos" vibe myself.

I am getting Hispanic tats vibe. Which isn't that special.

u7stthr17eud.png
    Variable wrote:
    the starcraft stream just showed the crowd and eddy and his brother were on screen eeeeeeeeeeee

Was he the guy with glasses, blue shirt, curly brown hair and a bit of beard?

So, basically does Eddy look like his avatar?

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

Ricardo Quaresma?

ricardo-quaresma1.jpg

More evidence that he's one of those types to be on a reality TV show where they just get smashed every night, fight every night, and fuck everything that moves. WOW SO INTERESTING.

Variable wrote:

Korean Eddy right? Why am I not surprised at him being at a Starcraft tourney.

My bad racist joke of the day.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Wait he's a Portuguese soccer player. He doesn't look the slightest bit Portuguese.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    ...he's an incredibly popular Portuguese soccer player. Goddamn y'all are some haters.

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    not korean eddy, and no he wasn't that guy

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Variable wrote: »

Hahaha awesome!

• NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    how do the Portuguese look?

Organichu wrote:
    ...he's an incredibly popular Portuguese soccer player. Goddamn y'all are some haters.

Soccer players aren't famous.

edited October 2011
    John did you watch any of the Phils game?

It's not looking great... it took Holliday 34 fucking pitches to close out the first inning. -____-

Organichu on
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2011
    This [chat] is far too gay, far too early.

Edit: Especially for being a Sherlock Holmes [chat]

_J_ on
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    _J_ wrote:
    Define "this".

I mean, hi _J_, I haven't seen you around here in a while :P

sig.gif
    _J_ wrote:

All are welcome within the walls of 221 :bz Baker St "Mister" Underscorejunderscore.

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote:

Despite being European, their athletes don't typically wear tank tops, sport bracelets AND rings, or have ... mohawks? What is that?

_J_ wrote:

clue.jpg

Courtesy of Chicoblue.

Nerdgasmic wrote:

If my family is to stand as an example, fat, unhappy, and full of hate toward everyone for any reason that can be fished up, and they stop talking to each other once your grandfather passes away and they raise you to feel like a total piece of shit even in your moments of success.

Given Holmes attitude towards women I wouldn't be surprised if he was boy mad.

Henroid wrote:
    Nerdgasmic wrote:

that can be fished up

Well played...

Organichu wrote:
    John did you watch any of the Phils game?

It's not looking great... it took Holliday 34 fucking pitches to close out the first inning. -____-

He has calmed down and looked great which is why its a 1 run game. Though that last awful bunt by Carpenter, what the fuck man.

u7stthr17eud.png
    Richy wrote:
    _J_ wrote:
    Define "this".

I mean, hi _J_, I haven't seen you around here in a while :P

Hey, sailor.

Organichu wrote:
    Henroid wrote:
    Nerdgasmic wrote:

that can be fished up

Well played...

It was unintended.

• Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    drink drank drujnak

• RichyRichy Registered User regular
    funny-facebook-fails-konami-ode.jpg

sig.gif
    Looking at the latest PA comic, I strongly suspect Jerry's wife was looking over his shoulder while he drew the prostitutes.

• NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Henroid wrote:
    emnmnme wrote:
    Looking at the latest PA comic, I strongly suspect Jerry's wife was looking over his shoulder while he drew the prostitutes.

Jerry doesn't do the art. Jesus jumped-up Christ, you've been on this forum for how long?

relax, man

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    God, why is it so expensive to get a subscription to Nature?

This is ridiculous. I just want to read one damn article.

There is probably something through my school, or I could just go to the library, but still.

emnmnme wrote:

Jerry doesn't do the art. Jesus jumped-up Christ, you've been on this forum for how long?

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    edited October 2011
    Henroid wrote:
    emnmnme wrote:

emnmnme wrote:
    Looking at the latest PA comic, I strongly suspect Jerry's Ben's Mike's wife was looking over his shoulder while he drew the prostitutes.

emnmnme on
    Kill all cats.

That cat is fucked up.

emnmnme wrote:
    Henroid wrote:
    emnmnme wrote:

emnmnme wrote:
    Looking at the latest PA comic, I strongly suspect Jerry's Ben's Mike's wife was looking over his shoulder while he drew the prostitutes.

Good boy. Now sit. Inyuyasha.

Winky wrote:
    God, why is it so expensive to get a subscription to Nature?

This is ridiculous. I just want to read one damn article.

There is probably something through my school, or I could just go to the library, but still.

I log in through google scholar through my schools library website. Got something like that? Might get the article that way at least.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Henroid wrote:
    emnmnme wrote:

I've been on this forum for like 4 years and I have no idea which guy does whom. Or what.

gorillaSig.jpg
    I know there's bald guy with black-rimmed glasses and goatee guy with gold-rimmed glasses.

This discussion has been closed.