As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Oogle Your Gs

1101112131416»

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

• KarlKarl Registered User regular
    Druhim wrote:
    Karl wrote: »
    Druhim wrote:
    Beasteh wrote: »
    299316_10150287664546331_665961330_8236386_2009046017_n.jpg

seems legit

so you're still on myspace?
    or are you so indy you don't use any social apps?

I think he's making light of the stupid overeaction on facebook to the new interface.

And I like it. But seriously, facebook just rolls this shit out with no warning or am I not getting the newsletter?

Yeah, and I'm making fun of all the people that are acting like they're above it all while complaining about all the people complaining about facebook.

But what happens when someone makes fun of the people who are making fun of the people who are complaining?
    I'm hoping its sexy.

• ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    i feel bad for the people at facebook who have to make gigantic yet inconsequential changes almost every day

A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • zucchinizucchini robothero pretty much amazingRegistered User regular
    sheesh. and I just started not hating the last facebook update.

• YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    @Edcrab, I added you on G+.

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    City of Wonder is alright, but now Wild Ones is hooking me in.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    None of my peeps have been using the G+

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    I've been using it!

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    My Google+ feed is a barren wasteland where only the strong and cruel survive

• ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    I'm gonna be honest here, I only check it when I have a notification pop up

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
    I'm not sure I have connected with you on G+, actually

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    i log in maybe once a week

• DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    I use it as much as I use any social media service, which is to say not much

0BnD8l3.gif
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    everyone go google image search your own name. Do you see profile portraits of the people in your circles as results?

because I do, and it's weird

No, we've both added the other

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I've been trying to update my G+ more lately, but I don't want to double dip with my facebook statuses

And I have to admit, the creeper feed on Facebook grew on me

Grey Ghost wrote:

No, we've both added the other

I meant Artreus, I know I added you!

oh no wait, there you are

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I like G+ but the problem is, and will be for who knows how long, that everyone I feel a need to message and bother via the internet... just uses facebook. And a social network with no one to socialize with is no fun.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    everyone go google image search your own name. Do you see profile portraits of the people in your circles as results?

Whoa
    this is fucking weird

I like G+ but the problem is, and will be for who knows how long, that everyone I feel a need to message and bother via the internet... just uses facebook. And a social network with no one to socialize with is no fun.

Are we friends
    we should be friends

I mean I use Google+ to keep my online contacts and my in-person contacts separate. Mostly because I never managed to exchange facebook information with very many people.

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote:
    MrMonroe wrote: »

Whoa
    this is fucking weird

nope

because I keep my profile private and not logged by search engines

supposedly there are now over 40 million people on Google+, and it's still growing.

• DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    all hail google, internet overlord

0BnD8l3.gif
  • anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Maybe I should check this out. I only use facebook anymore as a way to get my pics off my phone to my computer. Once I find a better way to do that or someone recommends one, I'll literally have no reason to even use it.

Steam: offday
    anoffday wrote:
    Maybe I should check this out. I only use facebook anymore as a way to get my pics off my phone to my computer. Once I find a better way to do that or someone recommends one, I'll literally have no reason to even use it.

You totally should. And you should start playing City of Wonder and Wild Ones and add me as an ally in both.

anoffday wrote:

Do you use an Android phone by any chance?

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Not only did I find images of me, but I found some old propaganda from the guy with the same name as me in England who had a fake campaign for PM
    41590_231136136662_6834849_n.jpg

• anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    anoffday wrote:

Do you use an Android phone by any chance?

Yep.

Steam: offday
    The Android Google+ app automatically uploads your photos to a private Google+/Picasa folder after you take them, although you can set it to wait until you're connected to wifi if you don't have an unlimited data plan.

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I set it to not ever do that. It put all my picasa photos on my phone, and it took up all the space

Dang, that's a lot of photos!

I have an 8GB card in my phone right now, but I really want to upgrade to a 32GB so I can store all my music on my phone.