As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[mini] Phalla Club- I am Jack's Temporary Thread

• Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    HEY HEY WILDCAT NO ONE CARES

• Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Frankly, neither do I.

• Options
    WILDCAT IS EVIL FUCK HE AGREED WITH ME

• Options
    jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    This page is a bit of a downer so here's a happy puppy: happy-puppy.jpg

Lucedes owes us an explanation, the only one I can think of is if something was said by Roman in IRC before narration. I was there but I don't remember...Egos probably would though, and if that didn't happen it looks like we might have caught us a mafia

• Options
    FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    Lets not forget the evils of Corvidae

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    The night-watchman and Barbecues Galore thought something looked dodgy with the display but thought nothing of it.

Both suffered from paranoia but they lacked the confidence to fully commit to it, so it's hardly surprising they wouldn't follow up on it.

Not sure if that fully makes sense, but who cares..lala
    jackisreal wrote:

Lucedes owes us an explanation, the only one I can think of is if something was said by Roman in IRC before narration. I was there but I don't remember...Egos probably would though, and if that didn't happen it looks like we might have caught us a mafia

I don't recall Roman saying anything at all close to vote close. And I don't remember Lucedes being around. Also it would be rather unusual for a host to announce results before narration went up because it could obviously affect gameplay. The main thing I recall is Spoit or someone correcting the spelling of bulk, that it was "BuLK" instead of the lowercase that Roman had it as.

edit: my mistake "BuLk"

Egos on
  • Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    I would like to point out how much of you are missing the point.

First off, Roman- you're mechanics here are laughable, ENDER PHALLA seems elegant by comparison.

Wildcat, what kind of person seriously likes my little pony? I seriously hope you are under 12 years of age, cause that would be the only excuse for that .

Capfalcon, honestly your ineptitude here is astounding. My intelligence is insulted everytime I read one of your posts.

Jackisreal- Omg, a game about killing each other is a downer? Wow, a picture of a puppy? I really feel better now, Thx my life is now perfect.

Lucedes- you might as well out yourself, cause your skills at subterfuge are pathetic. My dog can tell you are mafia, and he is deaf and blind.

Bedlam, in every game I play, you have the most deridable excuses for everything... No wonder you get caught trapped and lying all the time. A toy jack in the box is outside your mental range.

Bobcesca- are you paying attention to anything at all? No wonder everyone keeps voting for you, you only invite disdain. Might as well vote for yourself and spare us the aggravation.

Schuss, are you even bothering? You contribute as much as sxxf.

The anonymous- i'm also surprised that no one has offed you yet. You're almost as irritating as taya is...

Thatdavefella- another member of the herd. Sheep have better decision making acumen than you.

Mr defecation.. you are about as subtle as a flashing neon sign. Something smells here, and it's not your name, it's you.

Kuhlmeye and flarne- you guys trying to fly under the radar. You are totally useless. Your victory condition has to be "take up space, be useless".

Void slayer.... Oh no, you find me suspicious? I find you boring...Your arguments and complete lack of insight make me laugh. The only threat you pose is wasting all of our time.

Egos- always a backstabber.... Makes cayruss look brilliant.

• Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Oh corvidae, you're so edgy

RAWR RAWR FIGHT THE POWER

Rainbow_Dash.jpg

You really want that 'be insulted and get a bonus' award badly, don't you

• Options
    Wildcat wrote:
    Oh corvidae, you're so edgy

Your sarcasm is weak, like your girly little ponies.
    Someone has to set it off, eh? This is fight club, not girly pony club.

• Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Corvidae

• Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    corvidae wrote:
    *Snip*

I' give it a 6/10. The content was all well done, but it lacked focus. Lashing out at everyone still involved with the game is poor form.

Oh, and Lucedies appears to be some kind of future psychic. Or evil. Or both.

• Options
    FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    You're a dick, Corv. Now let's see what happens.

• Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    Eh, there's not much to be interested IN. Also sucks how the forum is eating the OP threads.

• Options
    jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    corvidae wrote:
    silly-goose-louise-magno.jpg

• Options
    Flarne wrote:
    You're a dick, Corv. Now let's see what happens.

That is the sort of thing a foppish dandy like you would say.

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Hmmm, learned a little more and That Dave Fella seems like the better choice even without a seer.

Also don't worry about Mr. D he is likely not going to be with us tomorrow.

In case your wondering that is not a threat Mr. Defecation, I don't think your one of them, however you should probably defend yourself as not part of the mafia so you are not exploded.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    When exactly did a seer reveal themselves? Just wondering.

• Options
    Capfalcon wrote:
    corvidae wrote:
    *Snip*

I' give it a 6/10. The content was all well done, but it lacked focus. Lashing out at everyone still involved with the game is poor form.

being a bad network head is poor form as well, but that didn't stop ya. i gave you a -20/10.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    I dont think there has been, or that there even is for sure a seer.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    the secret explosion boards definitely exist.
    the question, as in fight club, is this: are they good or evil?

there must be mafia on them, but... i'm not mafia, and i'm definitely on them.
    if i was converted, it's so secret even i don't know about it!

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    also:

corvidae sure did some homework there.

• Options
    Lucedes wrote:
    also:

corvidae sure did some homework there.

i pay attention.

i'm not distracted by shiny objects.

oh, look, i got some birds as my avatar, i'm so deep.

you give me and alegis a bad name by association.

your personal hygiene is reproachable.

• Options
    kuhlmeye.

you are a loser. get a life, stop msg'ng me.

• Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Bedlam wrote:
    I dont think there has been, or that there even is for sure a seer.

Again, to clear this up, I'm the one who said this, and I was not in a good state of mind last night to be playing Phalla.

I still have no idea what I managed to read that gave me that idea.

• Options
    I DONT PLAN ON BEING EXPLODED NOTHING CAN EXPLODE ME

YOU THINK IM MAFIA HAHAHAHAH

YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST AT THIS!

CORVIDAE DIE EE EE EE

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    First off, did you forget that I'm here? I'm frankly a little insulted.

Second off, it's pretty funny how you've realized that your village idiot role isn't going to get you the win the way you wanted, and now you're just trying to get the village pissed off at you so they'll get rid of you.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    IM NOT A VILLAGE IDIOT IF I WERE I WOULD HAVE A BETTER WAY OF GETTING VOTED OFF THEN TYPING IN ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME!!!!

• Options
    ALSO THE FACT VOID SLAYER IS LITERALLY CALLING A KILL ON ME AND NO ONE HERE THINKS THATS SUPICIOUS IS HILARIOUS

• Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular

Vote count: Dave 4, lucedes 4, corvidae 3...Is that correct?

• Options
    vote closed...

• Options
    slym wrote:
    "I might be dead by now, I'm not sure, too busy playing LoL. Or maybe sleeping. Either way, I have prepared a dunalist for you all.

1.jackisreal
    2.Flarne
    3.Schuss
    4.Kuhlmeye

Have fun with it."

• Options
    Even in life after phalla, duna's legacy lives on.

• Options
    "...it's a tough decision, but I know we made the right one...It's not safe here any-more...Every night it's a new person who's house is missing a living room, or kitchen..." a young boy with long hair said to his sweetheart as they boarded a greyhound heading out of state...

Meanwhile the local fruit vendor was wheeling his cart along when he was was accosted by a particularly snotty nosed punk, who had less than stellar things to say about his melons...Consequently, he beat the everliving crap out of him..This kid wasn't even fighting back..Unfortunately all of this happened in front of one of the city's finest...Even deservingly, you can't beat up a kid and get away with it...The fact that his house in a rough area exploded and caught fire later that night, went unnoticed.

It wasn't five minutes after getting home, that the bank teller at the local Bank of America branch was barking at the walls...To many he had an anger problem, but he thought it was healthy to release his anger throughout rather than bottling it up ready to explode. Unfortunately his colleagues and friends couldn't tell the difference between gradual release and an explosion...Now, speaking of explosions, as he began his nightly training in his garage a keen eye would have noticed something was off. The stitching on his punching bag had been hastily removed and resown, by hand not machine...Further investigation would have revealed that it had been stuffed with several kilos of shock explosive...Unfortunately instead of further investigation, he landed a particularly vicious right hook which removed himself and most of his garage from existence.

The Dead
    Lucedes, Project Mayhem Member - Got scared(vote)
    ThatDaveFella, Villager- Ran away (vote)
    Flarne, Project Mayhem Member - Picked an unfortunate fight
    Mr Defecation, Villager - Exploded

• Options
    FAILURES!!!OOOOOOO

• Options
    T_A you're on notice for failing to vote yesterday...Don't let it happen again..

Also PMs are out..

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    jackisreal

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    Oh hey, I did forget to vote. :?

• Options
    Well, this time I'm not going to make that mistake. Void Slayer, you're up!

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular

Meanwhile the local fruit vendor was wheeling his cart along when he was was accosted by a particularly snotty nosed punk, who had less than stellar things to say about his melons...

That punk never had nice things to say about fruit.

Also Void Slayer , what was the deal with Mr. D and him blowing up? And why were you calling it basically?

• Options
    void slayerl.....

although, heads up losers, kuhlmeye is also totally mafia.....