As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satan 2011: Satans sent! Let the Giftening begin

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    As sad as this makes me, I'm going to have to withdraw this year. Right now the family and I are concerned with being homeless next month and I just don't know what is going to be going on in December this year. We may be fine and I would've been able to do this no problem, or we could still be drowning and I wouldn't be able to.

I don't want to risk not having the money though so I'm out.

I guess I should PM Neville.

PS: This sucks

just sell off one of those kids you're always on about, you could easily make $50, even $60!

(hope your situation gets better, dude!)

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I was totally going to get you a house but I guess now I can't!

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I wish I could sell a kidney or something. I don't need 2.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Hugs Raij

I hope things work soon out because goddamn nobody should have to worry about being homeless <3

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Usagi wrote:
    Hugs Raij

I hope things work soon out because goddamn nobody should have to worry about being homeless <3

I don't think it will ever come to that, but we are at a place where if things don't go right I don't know where we are going to be living. If things work out ok, we'll have a place on the first of November and crisis will be averted. Still not sure enough about our finances to risk Secret Satans. I'm going to be depressed all day about it. It's the most wonderful time of the year!

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Don't signups close on november 6th?

so you could check to see if there is a house around you then re-signup?

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    SLyM wrote:
    Don't signups close on november 6th?

so you could check to see if there is a house around you then re-signup?

there is more to it then that. I just don't know how much expendable income we are going to have in December so I don't want to risk it. I've got to make sure we've got presents for the kids before I think about anything else and I don't want to risk it. Like I said, December may come and I'll realize I easily could have done it but I just don't know and I don't want to stiff anyone or get banned.

• Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    Hmm... this is brilliant. I think I just might have to do this, that would be assuming of course that I'd be accepted. Hopefully I am, and I can jam the gift button repeatedly on Steam, it's just begging to be pushed.

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Ew kochi is on the list now.

Ew ew ew.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    Aphostile wrote:

Ew ew ew.

ugh I take back my signup

• Options
    That's actually why I withdrew. It had nothing to do with money but I didn't want to hurt Kochi's feelings.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Hmm... this is brilliant. I think I just might have to do this, that would be assuming of course that I'd be accepted. Hopefully I am, and I can jam the gift button repeatedly on Steam, it's just begging to be pushed.

I don't know who you are but I love your avatar so you're in.

• Options
    Keith wrote:

You don't have that kind of authority.

• Options
    Keith wrote:

You don't have that kind of authority.

camera1006015-1-1.jpg

• Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    Aphostile wrote:

Ew ew ew.

ugh I take back my signup

I hope you both marked OK on NSFW

• Options
    I would like the beagle stricken from the record!

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Kochikens wrote:
    I hope you both marked OK on NSFW

It's marked Required.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options

This guy just said he wants a dog struck

Don't feel bad for his homeless ass

• Options
    Keith wrote:

That's not what I meant at all!

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Rolo wrote: »
    gotta say

lotsa smelly people on this list

especially kochi

• Options
    Keith wrote:

Why don't you go sign with the Eagles, MICHAEL VICK

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    Keith wrote:

Why don't you go sign with the Eagles, MICHAEL VICK

DREAM TEAM

• Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    Gatsby wrote:
    gotta say

especially kochi

why is everyone also so insensitive about my anosmia

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Because it's a funny word.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Kochikens wrote: »
    Gatsby wrote:
    gotta say

especially kochi

why is everyone also so insensitive about my anosmia

I actually didn't know about it! Oh my god I'm so sorry :(

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Gatsby, send her a scratch-n-sniff apology...

Oh.

I'm sorry Kochi, please don't hate me. D:

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    The beagle is Toby. He's one of our five dogs and is basically Dug from the movie Up. Seriously, I think his entire reason for existence is to be loved by the entire planet.

• Options
    Oh my god that beagle

eeeee

• Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    I knew a beagle named Bubbles

Short for

Beelzebubbles

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Dear potential Satanee,
    Things that I like include:
    T-shirts (size Large in men's)
    I like shoes (size 10)
    I like hats
    I like webcomics
    I like video games (xbox and pc)
    I also love the Kansas City Chiefs (particularly Tamba Hali and Brandon Flowers)
    I also also like French Philosophy and have some of the books I would like in my amazon wishlist (I'd like 1,000 Plateaus or the book by Lacan most)

Things that I don’t like include:
    anime

If you think I will like something I will probably like it, also NSFW gifts are fine by me. People to ask about things I like include crwth, Sal, Macera, and probably anyone else from the webcomic thread. You can find my amazon wishlist here http://amzn.com/w/2ZUU093VO1TZH, here is a neat thing that I can use for college debate http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/accessories/938d/?srp=2, and finally here is my steam prolife https://steamcommunity.com/id/Isoldae

Isoldae on
    xet8c.gif
  • Options
    MarthMarth Registered User regular
    Totally getting you a Chefs shirt

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    Before I sign up, uh, it sure might help to get some ideas for nice, creative and inexpensive gifts because unfortunately for whoever I get, I can't buy them the fancy flat-screen tel they have on their Amazon wishlist.

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    wait, were we supposed to get our satan already

or is that not till sign-ups are over

• Options
    I'm sure it's when signups end. I want to know my Satan nowwwwwwwww

• Options
    I can always use more Chief's shirts.

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    No no no, a chefs shirt. With chefs on it.

I most want a Texans 8 jersey with Sad Schaub as the name. I would never take it off, and I would get great confused looks.

• Options
    Marth wrote:
    No no no, a chefs shirt. With chefs on it.

I most want a Texans 8 jersey with Sad Schaub as the name. I would never take it off, and I would get great n1U1UTUIBIJ1B.jpg looks.

Great googly-moogly.

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Before I sign up, uh, it sure might help to get some ideas for nice, creative and inexpensive gifts because unfortunately for whoever I get, I can't buy them the fancy flat-screen tel they have on their Amazon wishlist.

You can always craft a gift for your secret satanee: crochet them a hat or a scarf, or sculpt them an ashtray or something.

godmode on
  • Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Ahhhhh I'm making my wishlist, and expensive-er items keep ending up on there because I don't know why. I feel bad and I'm trying to find cheaper items I can put on there, because I don't want to anyone to feel like I'm a selfish ass over here. My wife will also check this list, to get ideas for whatever 'big' item she wants to get me, so it's not like I'm expecting anyone to fork over the big bucks. Am I overreacting? What's cheap that I can put on my list ... I already have plant seeds. And a regional soda if anyone's so daring.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    Little office toys, like Newton's cradles, or russian nesting dolls. Those things you did not know you wanted.

This discussion has been closed.