As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sal wants YOU to read this [Embarrassing Sexual Story]?

1104105106107108110»

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Knob wrote: »
    okay i haven't told a story in awhile

most of my stories have been posted before, but maybe you haven't heard them

i'd been with this girl for a couple months and were feeling out each other's kinks. she tells me that she thinks it'd be rad to be tied up. i'm all, 'okay, that's cool, i even got some nylon cord and such just for that kind of thing'

so she's tied spread eagle to the bedposts and blindfolded, and i'm fooling around and teasing. then i ask if there's anything in particular she wants me to do. she says, 'i want you to do whatever you want'

so i go out into the living room, close the door, and invite the guy from down the hall over to play tekken

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    So, would this be the place to discuss that one time i nailed a girl, started dating her, and took 6 whole months to realize that she just wasnt plain run-of-the-mill-typical-girl retarded. But full blown, really has no idea about important things retarded.

She thought we lived inside the earth.

Like she didnt understand that the earth was a sphere, or a ball in her case, and we lived on the outside of it.

Imagine working on modern physics homework, then talking to that.

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote:
    Weaver wrote: »
    tb_lg_zircon-lg-1-md.jpg

Ok what is this for

Stud finder, for proper anchoring.

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    tb_lg_zircon-lg-1-md.jpg

Ok what is this for

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Oh shit I remember her tugs.

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Grey Ghost wrote:
    tb_lg_zircon-lg-1-md.jpg

Ok what is this for

stud finder

so you can actually screw those loops into something sturdy and not empty drywall

edit: Godmode's got it

Weaver on
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    godmode wrote:
    Grey Ghost wrote:
    tb_lg_zircon-lg-1-md.jpg

Ok what is this for

And just how did you know that young man?

• Options
    RehabRehab Registered User regular
    tugga wrote:
    So, would this be the place to discuss that one time i nailed a girl, started dating her, and took 6 whole months to realize that she just wasnt plain run-of-the-mill-typical-girl retarded. But full blown, really has no idea about important things retarded.

She thought we lived inside the earth.

Like she didnt understand that the earth was a sphere, or a ball in her case, and we lived on the outside of it.

Imagine working on modern physics homework, then talking to that.

arresteddevelopment.jpg

NNID: Rehab0
  • Options
    MISSTA F

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Sassori wrote:
    godmode wrote:
    Grey Ghost wrote:
    tb_lg_zircon-lg-1-md.jpg

Ok what is this for

And just how did you know that young man?

Building all those...recreational facilities in my spare time.
    My dad's one hell of a handyman, and I've helped him build some things in my day.

• Options
    goddammit i still need to finish that show

especially since obama greenlighted another season + movie

• Options
    edited October 2011
    I don't know about the rumors surrounding the new season and show, but I am hopeful!

Oh wow, just googled it and it seems pretty official now.

Rehab on
  • Options
  • Options
    that about as far as anyone knows

• Options
    enhanced-buzz-4329-1304444513-7.jpg

• Options
    That is the best platform I've seen from any candidate.

• Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote:
    macera is more into fishnets

Both you and @Gatsby have that issue.

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Weaver wrote:

I'd like this better if it were the .gif of him kicking that door open as he walks off.

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote:
    macera is more into fishnets

Both you and @Gatsby have that issue.

Heeeeeeeey

• Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    This isn't really embarrassing, but rather sad. Dunno if it's worthy enough to be in the thread but meh. I've mentioned it before, but here goes.

Losing my virginity to a gay guy was bad enough. The fact that he was several years older than me and that for 6mths, I'd deluded myself into thinking he loved me was probably it. This was a guy who made me wait until he finished grinding and raiding on WoW until he'd pay me attention. He was an alliance player to make it worse. He was failing uni- had no job and I literally was clearing up his bowls of ramen from the week.

After a very brief roll in the hay that hurt me more than anything, he told me that he had to get back, that his friends online were waiting for him. So he went back, stark naked, to the computer.

Its probably one of the biggest regrets of my life.

• Options
    tumblr_lhoq8wIuMg1qdfgfp.gif

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    This isn't really embarrassing, but rather sad. Dunno if it's worthy enough to be in the thread but meh. I've mentioned it before, but here goes.

Losing my virginity to a gay guy was bad enough. The fact that he was several years older than me and that for 6mths, I'd deluded myself into thinking he loved me was probably it. This was a guy who made me wait until he finished grinding and raiding on WoW until he'd pay me attention. He was an alliance player to make it worse. He was failing uni- had no job and I literally was clearing up his bowls of ramen from the week.

After a very brief roll in the hay that hurt me more than anything, he told me that he had to get back, that his friends online were waiting for him. So he went back, stark naked, to the computer.

Its probably one of the biggest regrets of my life.

This is a sad story

You deserve better, HB!

• Options
    It makes me realise, really, how lucky I am to have @Gatsby. He's a miracle worker in many many ways. I found my soulmate in him, and he's, truly, changed my life. To find someone who respects you and loves you for you, not merely the 'benefits', physically or otherwise that you may bring to the table, to meet someone who you work as a partnership with, who makes your day, and that is as much your closest friend as your lover, I think that truly is something special, and I'm thankful for that each and every day.

Plus he introduced me to you lot.

• Options
    Well seeing as I'm blushing like all hell right now all I can do is repeat this
    Gatsby wrote: »
    tumblr_lhoq8wIuMg1qdfgfp.gif

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Dawwwww!

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Wait, you're thankful he introduced you to us?
    How you doin'?

:winky:

Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Quick, who wants to be my soulmate?

• Options
    Yep, strangely I am.
    So, happy you lot won?

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Fucken' Ecstatic, if only until the alcohol wears off and I have to deal with the nation being insufferable about it for the next year.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    Truer words ne'er spoken my dear fishy, truer words.

• Options
    Listen would you prefer being insufferable
    because you won or because you lost and hear the inevitable nation-wide whining that unfortunately comes along with it.

• Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    Weaver wrote:

I'd like this better if it were the .gif of him kicking that door open as he walks off.

yeah okay

http://i52.tinypic.com/s5zjwx.gif

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    tugga wrote:
    she just wasnt plain run-of-the-mill-typical-girl retarded.

I, uh.

hmm.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Sassori wrote:
    Rehab wrote:
    Mysst wrote:
    my ex didn't like either giving or receiving

Now that I find very strange.

You would think anyone would at least like receiving.

A guy was very surprised when I went in for some rather deep kisses after he had just gone down on me.

Apparently that is not normal?

So I never kiss a guy on the lips after giving him oral sex unless he initiates it.

I have never understood this

I will typically pull a girl back up to keep kissing me intermittently through oral sex

And then of course keep kissing her after

Then again, I'm of a fairly ambiguous sexuality

This discussion has been closed.