Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Secret Satan 2011: Satans sent! Let the Giftening begin

• godmodegodmode Nooo-ooo-ooo... That ain't dancin', SallyRegistered User regular
    Oh! Bucky Balls!

·
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Hmm... this is brilliant. I think I just might have to do this, that would be assuming of course that I'd be accepted. Hopefully I am, and I can jam the gift button repeatedly on Steam, it's just begging to be pushed.

I don't know who you are but I love your avatar so you're in.

You don't have that kind of authority.

camera1006015-1-1.jpg

Ok well this is my favourite quote tree in a while

·
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    godmode wrote:
    Oh! Bucky Balls!

Have you seen the warning they put on Bucky Balls?

xwarning.png.pagespeed.ic.SiQqEfchrz.png

·
    this toy

could stick to your intestines

·
  • godmodegodmode Nooo-ooo-ooo... That ain't dancin', SallyRegistered User regular
    But they're so fun, provided you keep them outside of your orifices!

·
  • B.C.B.C. Registered User regular
    Yesssss I am on the list.

Friend code for Pokemon fiends everywhere: Arch 0447-6824-1112
    ·
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    But ... it's only bad if you swallow more than one, right? So if I swallow one, then wait for the exit, I'm good to go? Unless I forgot one sh-

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
    ·
    Well, they are pretty small...

·
  • BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    Eat a ton of them and you can stick yourself to your fridge!

Battletag BYToady#1454
    ·
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    BYToady wrote:
    Eat a ton of them and you can stick yourself to your fridge!

The best idea ...

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
    ·
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 Hi! Registered User regular
    Before I sign up, uh, it sure might help to get some ideas for nice, creative and inexpensive gifts because unfortunately for whoever I get, I can't buy them the fancy flat-screen tel they have on their Amazon wishlist.

If your Satanee somehow managed to be disappointed with a Muse Among Men piece of art, you can safely assume they're a worthless piece of shit. And completely disregard anything they may have to say on the subject.

terriblepostsigpic.jpg
    ·
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    I will gladly accept art depicting paul kersey and john matrix high fiving

It is a thing I collect

·
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    Before I sign up, uh, it sure might help to get some ideas for nice, creative and inexpensive gifts because unfortunately for whoever I get, I can't buy them the fancy flat-screen tel they have on their Amazon wishlist.

If your Satanee somehow managed to be disappointed with a Muse Among Men piece of art, you can safely assume they're a worthless piece of shit. And completely disregard anything they may have to say on the subject.

artistic nudity

consult your whorebooks

get a polaroid

easysig2.jpg
    ·
    Basically it boils down to the fact that we're giving gifts here, so people should just be grateful, or they're assholes.

·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    I'd be grateful for artistic nudes, godmode

or dirty nudes

7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Amazon Wishlist | Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
    Will you settle for my head Photoshopped on Burt Reynolds reclining on a bearskin rug?

·
    I guess

7LmZWpZ.jpg
    ·
    He almost has as much chest hair as I do.

·
    I mean it'd be easier for you to just pose, but

7LmZWpZ.jpg
    ·
    I have neither the rug, nor the fireplace.

·
    you can photoshop those in

7LmZWpZ.jpg
    ·
    LOOK KEITH DON'T BE PICKY

·
    it's just that

7LmZWpZ.jpg
    ·
    You make my heart all aflutter <3

·
  • OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular

Hell, if my satan was artistic like that, I certainly would not say a single negative thing about getting art. I would actually be overjoyed.

Amazon | XBLive: OkiWolf
    cFxn7.jpg
    ·
    Arts are a pretty cool thing to get!

Battletag BYToady#1454
    ·
    Yeah, I would be down for some arts too. Especially since I have not decorated my new apartment at all.

·
    2rz3lub.jpg

7LmZWpZ.jpg
    ·
    I told Neville NSFW is ok for a reason damn it.

Battletag BYToady#1454
    ·
  • feebsiclefeebsicle Registered User regular
    I saw an actual art show that was just giant close-up photos of the artist's butthole.

·
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular

I tried to make sure to have a good amount of things under $20 on my wishlist in addition to the complete Beatles discography and such

·
    feebsicle wrote:
    I saw an actual art show that was just giant close-up photos of the artist's butthole.

Sounds...

8-)

shitty

·
  • FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    This is me officially wanting in.

I want in this year.

·
  • MintMint Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Dear Satan,
    Spoiler:

Mint on
    ·
  • Goose!Goose! Its a rebranding thing Registered User regular
    You're the Satanee.

·