As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satan 2011: Satans sent! Let the Giftening begin

• BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    How crass would it be for me to just send my Satan a $100 bill?

My very first Secret Satans was a check for some amount of money I forget.

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    Not that I wasn't crass for sending it, but they appreciated it.

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    One of the best Christmas gifts I ever got was when I was dirt fucking poor in college. My supervisor at work drew my name for secret Santa. He took the "secret" right out of that shit by picking me up from my dorm and taking me to the grocery store. It was stupidly touching.

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Neville tell your body to quit being abused by microorganisms several trillion times smaller than it.

If only.
    I missed 4 days this week, but going to work tomorrow no matter what.
    I sound like I'm coughing up multiple lungs, but I'll do it.

List is up to date as of now.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    How crass would it be for me to just send my Satan a ripped open and hastily taped up envelope?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    How crass would it be for me to just send my Satan a ripped open and hastily taped up envelope?

Slightly less crass than me laughing as you get banned for being a shitty person and ruining someone's Christmas.

Stupid questions: :arrow:

nevillexmassig1.png
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    neville wrote:
    Neville tell your body to quit being abused by microorganisms several trillion times smaller than it.

If only.

Excellent! You are the best.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    neville wrote: »
    Margarazzi wrote:

Slightly less crass than me laughing as you get banned for being a shitty person and ruining someone's Christmas.

wait so what constitutes a gift then, because i thought you only got banned if you sent nothing

edited October 2011
    because one year i got like a halo 3 cap and a rubber ball and i still to this day do not know who sent me that and i'd much much rather have a 100 dollar bill

i dont think that would ruin anyone's christmas, really
    it's a free hundo

Kusuguttai on
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    neville wrote: »
    Margarazzi wrote:

wait so what constitutes a gift then, because i thought you only got banned if you sent nothing

Was referring to what might eventually make it to the satanee's house in the event of just sending a $100 bill in a an envelope. Sorry I wasn't more clear.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    oh i didnt even read the fixed quote because i was too busy 'playing' halo
    i put playing in quotation marks because it seems to be the mission of 90% of the people who play that game to make their opponents have zero fun whatsoever

oh man grifball spawn camping and literally not scoring even though you have complete control of the game just so you can rack up meaningless kills! YOU SURE ARE MAKING THIS FUN FOR ME

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Double-checked my sign up email and resent it.

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    oh i didnt even read the fixed quote because i was too busy 'playing' halo
    i put playing in quotation marks because it seems to be the mission of 90% of the people who play that game to make their opponents have zero fun whatsoever

oh man grifball spawn camping and literally not scoring even though you have complete control of the game just so you can rack up meaningless kills! YOU SURE ARE MAKING THIS FUN FOR ME

Does Rocket Race still exist?

If it does I will play.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    I never got into halo much. I think I finished the first game, skipped the second and got lost ten minutes into the third (not talking about the story).

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/miscellaneous/ea7b/?srp=9

someone buy me this or the 10th doctor's coat please god please
    i dont care how awful this makes me
    i want it

This link really annoys me.

Firstly The Doctor never wear's his jacket closed.

Secondly you never do up the bottom button of a jacket.

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    lrn 2 suit ppl

• GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Well, he did button it up once for a split second. But yeah, who the fuck does the bottom button up

UZDfv.png

• godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Man, every time I see him, my eyes just go straight to his forehead and nonexistent eyebrows and it's so distracting.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Man, every time I see posts about Dr. Who,

t432c.png

Going to rearrange that post.

make it about Keith.

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    Man, every time I see posts about Dr. Who,

t432c.png

dr who slots in right between battlestar galactica and fringe for sci fi shows that it really seemed like I should care about, but don't

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Going to rearrange that post.

make it about Keith.

now I'm not going to sign your tattoo

I have my appointment in less than two weeks.

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Doctor Who is alright.

Just alright.

It has the production values of Power Rangers. But the writing is decent most of the time.

edited October 2011
    neville wrote:
    Margarazzi wrote:

Whoa... I wasn't aware it would be THAT bad. I mean, hell, some people might think that would be a pretty awesome gift.

Learn something new everyday I suppose.

E: Oh, uh, things happened to my creation there. Nothing to see here, move along!!

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
    After browsing through some of you people's wishlists, you get me all excited to buy you stuff.

All of your wishlists are ace, by the way.

EyQGd.jpg
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    mine is purely indulgent and is just a list of stuff I would one day buy for myself if I had spare cash lying around

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    I am not partaking, making a wishlist proved too difficult

But I'll help Mori with whatever he decides to send to his Satan!

• VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    Rachel are you really telling me that the reason you did not sign up is because you were too lazy to WANT THE STUFF YOU LIKE

REALLY, RACHEL

...yes

edited October 2011
    ah, Rachel, you are one of my favourite people ever

just... ever

you should sign up because whoever gets you will basically send you baby stuff if they know ANYTHING AT ALL about what's IN YOUR NEAR FUTURE

and nothing is better than free baby stuff

cuz seriously that stuff can be pricey

Vivixenne on
    Aww, thank you :oops:

And yes, it can!

Well, I still have a little while in which to sign up!

• DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Seriously, Rachel.

Either you're going to get some cool stuff or some baby stuff. Maybe even some combination of both. You know what you'll not get? Stuff for Mori. Nay, nay....you sign up and it's all about Rachel Time.

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Janson, just say "My wishlist is baby stuff" and you are good to go

Also Marg just buy me stuff 'kay

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular

• HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    neville wrote:

If only.

I bet you only cough up two lungs...three tops.

Sheri wrote:
    Janson, just say "My wishlist is baby stuff" and you are good to go

Also Marg just buy me stuff 'kay

Is lube okay? I'm buying you lube. Hope you put NSFW OK cause that's what you're getting.

EyQGd.jpg
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Alright, time for a Satan's post that goes above and beyond the wishlist that is located in my sig.
    Dear Satan,

Thanks for being awesome and signing up to do this. I'll let you know right now I'll appreciate the hell out of anything that you send my way. If you're looking for suggestions and don't know where to start, I'll direct you to the wishlist located in my signature. I think it's up to between 3-4 pages at the moment. Most of the things on there are, in my opinion, awesome. So go nuts, if you'd like.

Other things that would be great? If you're crafty or artsy, anything handmade is fantastic. Got a particular local thing that you want to share with the world? Send it on over. In the kitchen with your shoes off and think sending food is a good idea? Then get on that!

Some things about me: I write for a living, I own a 360 and a computer than can handle most things (I don't game much on it though), 360 games that I dig: Assasin's Creed and Mass Effect are my favorite series, but I have those, I smoke a pipe from time to time, I'm a big fan of most forms of whiskey and am always looking to try new stuff, I travel when I can, I play blues harmonica and would like to learn guitar, uhhhh...Oh..sizing on shirts and hoodies and such: I'm a bit of an odd duck in so much as that I'm rather broad in the shoulders and chest. XL will usually do it, but some cuts run small, I'm big into cooking so that's a fun thing as well.

If you've got to ask for some help, go ahead and ask CrackedLens, Usagi and Stale...they'll likely be best able to point you in the right direction.

I noted that NSFW was not ok. Look, if it's great...go for it. But butt plugs I'm just full up on and don't need more of.

Also, please be sure to require a signature and add tracking to whatever you ship. Once in awhile things sent to my apartment end up in the hands of others and that kinda sucks.

Thanks again!

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    DrZiplock, I looked at your wishlist on Amazon, and I accidentally discovered that you kinda sorta live near me

Gonna send you a present from your wishlist definitely at some point, even if you ain't my Satanee

DrZiplock wrote: »
    I noted that NSFW was not ok. Look, if it's great...go for it. But butt plugs I'm just full up on and don't need more of.

Sounds like you don't need more, just bigger

This discussion has been closed.