As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[League of Legends] Happy birthd-CAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    but it's more fun

thwipthwipCHUNKthwipthwipCHUNK

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Talith wrote:
    I really hate seeing attack speed Vayne as it just does so much less damage, both burst and overtime, than AD Vayne.

How so? AD's gonna be mitigated by armor and exhaust, true damage is true. Also AS Vayne counters Singed stupidly hard. So, there!

SkutSkut on
  • Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    that was not a true display of skill

Fun Fact: 90% of goons are awful at LoL. You did well until it all terribly fell apart

i thought i was doing okay too outside of intercepting all those nidalee spears with my face

support leblanc should be the new meta

• Options
    SkutSkut wrote:
    Talith wrote:
    I really hate seeing attack speed Vayne as it just does so much less damage, both burst and overtime, than AD Vayne.

How so? AD's gonna be mitigated by armor and exhaust, true damage is true. Also AS Vayne counters Singed stupidly hard. So, there!

AD vayne does more damage-per-hit than AS vayne even when you account for the true damage

the true damage looks like a Big Deal because it happens all at once, but i think someone worked it out at one point and characters like corki and irelia actually have a greater % of their damage turn out to be true than vayne

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    How so?

vayne doesn't do much true damage init

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    Is there ANYTHING about Annie that makes it so spells doesn't fire when they should? For example, I cast my W, Annie moves in range, and then she just stops and nothing happens.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited October 2011
    Now this was one hell of a game. Had a period where they had twice the kills, their Malzahar was a level 30 and farmed like crap and just wrecked everything, but we finally got our team fights together and focused him down first.

Gragas' ult is so goddamn excellent to spread them out and then it's easy to pick one to focus while the other ones run around like headless chickens looking for cover.

Also, interrupting Fiddle's ult for fun and profit. Mostly fun.

edit: and boy did our Annie (who was summoner level 5) rage and want to surrender repeatedly.

the%20barrel%20is%20civilization.jpg

Echo on
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    #1 malzahar build

• Options
    so AD Vayne I'm guessing iEdge 3 Thirsters AS boots and a phantom dancer?

• Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    that malzahar is fucking dapper

• Options
    And goddamn do I feel useful with Clairvoyance; most people never pick it. I make sure to get it if noone else has it.

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    AD Vayne can put all of the following to good use:

iEdge
    Cleaver
    Thirster
    Wriggle's
    Last Whisper
    Triforce
    Dancer
    Atma
    Banshee
    Greaves, Ionians, Mercs

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    Team Spin to Win

TeamSpinToWin.JPG

I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • Options
    Their Fiddle jungled... which we suddenly realized when mostly everyone was level 8 and had yet to see him. Seriously, noone saw him until then.

• Options
    nealcmnealcm Alvarian AlvarianRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    echo you are blossoming into a true gamer

CV owns

nealcm on
    19ZUtIw.png
  • Options
    I feel like CV is too strong, considering you can easily use it about 30-40 times a game.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    Early game I mostly use it as a substitute for my face to check bushes. Mid to late game is when I start poking predicted enemy team positions.

• Options
    cv is way too good

makes the game too passive

remove it from the game! MAKE PEOPLE DIE MORE

19ZUtIw.png
  • Options
    CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    played my third ranked game as singed

had full tabi/randuin/ga/roa/rylai/fon at 40 minutes at 4/2/11

we lost baron to enemy three times, but on the third, we managed to catch xin and udyr out of position, and then kill anivia. we had all of their mid towers down and all but their inhib turrets on top/bot. i have 80% health so i pull vlad and kogmaw out of their nexus turrets, get kog to 40%, and then realize that the FOUR LIVING MEMEBERS OF MY TEAM HAD BLUE PILLED.

ASDFAEWGFAEWGFASWDEFAEWFAFAFDFD

eventually their udyr left but my team would not focus fire for their fucking lives, and they just aced us in 5v4s over and over while they left with four people with 20% health

the game lasted until 75 minutes, where i was 8/9/22, because they could not into pushing

Carnarvon on
  • Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    The more I play this game the stupidier I realize I am

Face check a bush when they're all missing and it looks like a bait don't mind if I do

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Now that I'm not as terrible as I was when I started I've been plaing all the champs I've failed miserably with before and all the random champions that it always seems like people on my team are terrible at and people on the other team murder us all with.

Teemo - success.
    Kat - success.
    Kass adin - success.

Not sure who's next. Might give Akali a shot.

initiatefailure on
  • Options
    i'm thinking about alphabetically going through every champion and building atmog's

here we go, akali

19ZUtIw.png
  • Options
    Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    Daily reminder that wards win games.

also infrequent reminder that if an enemy tryn is getting fed ninja tabi might be a good idea. Or you can be supreme asshole and get MULTIPLE TABIS.

• Options
    edited October 2011
    AD Vayne may do more damage but you know what else it does? Be boring as all hell.

SkutSkut on
  • Options
    CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    Dac Vin wrote:
    Daily reminder that wards win games.

also infrequent reminder that if an enemy tryn is getting fed ninja tabi might be a good idea. Or you can be supreme asshole and get MULTIPLE TABIS.

Frozen Heart+Randuin's+Tabi=lol auto attack champions

I just realized that Tabi stack, and they're actually pretty cheap. I'll need to try that.

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Fuck Shaco so very, very much. How they're buffing a champ that can instagib an entire team 5v1 is beyond human comprehension.

• Options
    EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular
    Houn wrote:
    Fuck Shaco so very, very much. How they're buffing a champ that can instagib an entire team 5v1 is beyond human comprehension.

How does shaco gib a whole team?

• Options
    edited October 2011
    I think I have underrated ninja tabi. 25 armor and 12% dodge is a lot of physical mitigation for its cost if you don't need tenacity. you can always sell it off later for mercs if needed

Jars on
  • Options
    Houn wrote:

they're all at 30% health and haven't built MR and collectively wander into a box nest

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Houn wrote:

That's what I'm asking. How the fuck does Shaco do that? Seriously, anytime anyone ran into him, it was a two count to death. Multiple Aces. Killing multiple people under the tower. WTF?

• Options
    übergeekübergeek Sector 2814Registered User regular
    I was thinking of doing silly Metagolem builds, but other than being tanky, on someone like Graves it wouldn't be such a good idea. I was trying to find a good build for Graves that uses Wit's End since it would go great with his passive, can't find a combo of items that works though.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    build wit's end in place of a phantom dancer in the traditional ranged carry build

boom

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    SkutSkut wrote:
    AD Vayne may do more damage but you know what else it does? Be boring as all hell.

Constant high damage tumbling with beastmode crits vs near attackspeed cap right clicking with true damage procs.

I'll stick with the build that likes to tumble around more and brings the big sexy numbers.

Also, the higher your attack speed gets, the more tumbling actually interrupts your auto-attack flow instead of resetting the timer.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    But you're not running around pewpewing everyone. I guess I can try it again. That game was over rather quickly.

• Options
    übergeekübergeek Sector 2814Registered User regular
    build wit's end in place of a phantom dancer in the traditional ranged carry build

boom

But....but......my crits...and my movespeed, what will I do without them?

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Soviet WaffleSoviet Waffle Registered User regular
    nealcm wrote:
    i'm thinking about alphabetically going through every champion and building atmog's

here we go, akali
    This will be you
    judgejack.png

League of Legends: Studio
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Houn wrote:
    Houn wrote:

That's what I'm asking. How the fuck does Shaco do that? Seriously, anytime anyone ran into him, it was a two count to death. Multiple Aces. Killing multiple people under the tower. WTF?

http://www.demaciancomics.com/albums/userpics/10008/normal_soraka_strip_12.jpg

• Options
    Dawww, guy dresses up as Shaco and dresses his two young kids as jack in the boxes.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=16515477#post16515477

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    Dark_SideDark_Side Registered User regular
    nealcm wrote:
    cv is way too good

makes the game too passive

remove it from the game! MAKE PEOPLE DIE MORE

I don't know about making the game passive, but it is way to good on a that short a CD.

• Options
    I found something to use my ip on: jungle morgana runes

This discussion has been closed.