As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satan 2011: Satans sent! Let the Giftening begin

• LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    Re: tabletop D&D-likes, I've been drooling over Descent: Journeys in the Dark for ages now. It's discounted at my local gameshop and I've walked past it a half dozen times and each time been this close to picking it up. But I don't have anyone to play with. So, you know, sadface.

• ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    neville wrote: »
    Margarazzi wrote:
    neville wrote: »
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Mizuumi wrote: »
    okay marg i sent you future neville

ヽ( # uwu#)ノ ~quacku

Filled me right up, too.

stop calling me fat :|

Not fat. Chubby. You know... chubby. Heh. :winky:

:||||

I'll set my slut sights on someone else for a while. Where's @Keith when you need him?

EyQGd.jpg
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Okay Satan, here we go.

Shirts, well I have lots of room in an XL, and a large fits okay depending.

Now that we have that out of the way, here are cartoons I love:

The Venture Brothers: I am missing season 1, because I lent it out.
    Space Ghost Coast to Coast: I have volumes one through three.
    Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Same as SGC2C above.
    Frisky Dingo: Ain't own none of that yet.
    Superjail: Nope, haven't bought any of that yet either.
    Futurama: I do not own any of the regular seasons. Just those movie ones.
    The Simpsons: Nope, don't own any of that either. Man I am terrible.

I like to bicycle sometimes!

One of these would be awesome as hell.
    Tools are always nice too.

I play some Warhammer 40,000 sometimes!
    Some of the new Ork warbkies would be neat.
    I am also drooling over those new Necron models...

The consoles I currently own:

NES
    Genesis
    PS2

Games for any of those would be welcome. My DS was stolen out of my car a couple of years ago and I really miss it.

If I got in to the comics, that would be complicated. Well not really, I'm just being lazy.

Oh hey I have some comics listed in my Amazon list

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Legba wrote:
    Re: tabletop D&D-likes, I've been drooling over Descent: Journeys in the Dark for ages now. It's discounted at my local gameshop and I've walked past it a half dozen times and each time been this close to picking it up. But I don't have anyone to play with. So, you know, sadface.

Thanks for reminding me that I needed to add Fiasco to my wish list.

Legba wrote:

Thanks for reminding me that I needed to add Fiasco to my wish list.

Fiasco? Not familiar with that one.

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    It's a role-playing game which plays a lot like a board-game (there's no gamemaster, no preparation required and a game usually lasts only a few hours). Tycho mentioned it once in one of his newsposts.

Platy on
    Cool, that sounds like something I should check out.

• The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Hello friends, I just signed up and I sent a small wishlist with my e mail but it looks like everyone is posting their wishlist as well here.

#1 I'm appreciative of anything I get, just the idea of getting and giving gifts in secret is fun to me.

#2 I collect a few things that i'd always love to get more of.

Graphic T Shirts (im a large) that are a bit more unique or funny. I have 183 t-Shirts. I love T Shirts
    Video games from The NES Generation to the PS1/Dreamcast/N64 era. specifically "hidden gems" not the big titles everyone knows and loves but maybe ones that you love that i've never heard of.
    Luchador Masks (I just started collecting these and i'm hanging them on my walls.)
    I really like old Disney stuff. Specifically Disneyland memorobelia. I have a small collection of some cool stuff.

Baring all of that, I am trying to start to read more graphic novels. Specifically Locke and Key. I haven't read it at all yet but my friends tell me I need to start. Also the same with The Goon.

Also I like figures of stuff. That new fruit fucker in the PA store ain't bad if you know what I mean ;)

Can't wait to get a giftee, the shopping and picking out for someone else is really my favorite part.

The_Reflection on
  • MrDoctorProfessorMrDoctorProfessor Registered User regular
    Tonkka wrote:
    I am also drooling over those new Necron models...
    Holy crap! When did this happen? I didnt know the Necrons got updated! Ughh I dont want to get back into this..I...Will...Not.......

noAZAb5.png?1
    Hey Satan!
    Steam
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    man you sure do bare a lot

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    I think I'm just going to put in my Hints post in big bold letters

To my Satan: Buy me ALL of the D&D stuff. Every bit. I don't care what it is, I'll use it.

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote:
    man you sure do bare a lot

If he hadn't given his shirt size, I'd have mistaken him for a nudist.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    ugh fuck it I caved in

Email sent

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • ChimeraChimera Monster girl with a snek tail and five eyes Bad puns, that's how eye roll. Registered User regular
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Just sent in my sign up

pretty dang excited

Veretas wrote: »
    ugh fuck it I caved in

Email sent

Yay!

Only a few days until I know who's getting all the lubes.

EyQGd.jpg
  • MarthMarth Registered User regular
    ...I think I know what wrapping paper I'll get.

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Whoops, wrong thread entirely.

Can we delete posts on Vanilla?

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    No

Whoops, wrong thread entirely.

Can we delete posts on Vanilla?

nope.jpeg

EyQGd.jpg
  • KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Legba wrote:

Keep in mind that they will be coming out with a Descent 2.0 pretty soon. But yeah, descent is super super fun.

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
    They will? Hum. Are they including the RPG campaign elements in the basic box? Because that's one of the main things I'm interested in.

• IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    I now have the perfect amazon wishlist.

It is everything I could ever want in exactly 20 items.

xet8c.gif
  • skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    Isoldae wrote: »
    I now have the perfect amazon wishlist.

It is everything I could ever want in exactly 20 items.

Squishables own
    I have the moose and he is so soft and comfy and happiness.
    I named him Brownie.

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Veretas wrote:
    ugh fuck it I caved in

Email sent

YAY!!!!!

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
    I'm counting 109 people currently. I'm guessing it will be more like 125 at midnight tomorrow night.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    As long as this stays at the first page, at least.

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Ok, for better or for worse, I've thrown my hate into the ring. Time to see how many festively themed dongs I accrue.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    lol I hope my satanee is local and cheap cause I'm fuckin fucked for money at this point

tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    I kinda hope my satanee is either talented at some form of craft and makes me something, or is looking for an excuse to buy themselves a new PS3 so I can have their old one.

All I know is that whoever I get will be someone I hope to get to know better. The main reason I'm doing this is to foster a new friendship, or improve on an existing one.

Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    Staleghoti wrote:
    lol I hope my satanee is local and cheap cause I'm fuckin fucked for money at this point

If it's me, you can totally just donate to CP.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Staleghoti wrote:

If it's me, just buy a "Some Dudes Marry Dudes. Get Over It" size XS or L (if they're out of Small and Mediums) shirt and silly bandz, and I'll love you forever for it.

I would honestly be OK with only getting two gifts for this, as long as it were those gifts.

Is it against the rules to ask people over PM who they got?

Also, I'm assuming it's totally against the rules to swap Satanees, right?

EyQGd.jpg
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    yeah no swapping

If people want to tell you though that's their business

Keith wrote:
    yeah no swapping

If people want to tell you though that's their business

Just checking. Never done this before.

EyQGd.jpg
  • BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    What about wives?

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
    BusterK wrote:
    What about wives?

sendkeithamessage.jpg

EyQGd.jpg
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Personally I will not be saying until I am absolutely certain the whatever I send has been delivered.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    BusterK wrote: »
    What about wives?

Your wife is pretty out of your league, Buster. Do you want to risk her knowing there's better out there?

• BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    BusterK wrote: »
    What about wives?

Your wife is pretty out of your league, Buster. Do you want to risk her knowing there's better out there?

This is true
    My one saving Grace is that I'm the only person she can stand being around for any extended period of time
    And even then just barely

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
This discussion has been closed.