As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Only a Fecking Eejit thinks there's [Chat]s for 50p!

1929394959698»

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    This is actually a terrible episode of Babylon 5. Man, the first series had a lot of suck in it.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Feral, I have seen that video before but it is interesting. Made me think of a quote from one of my friends at grad school doing GIFTE(Global Interconnected Finance, Trade and Economics) degree.

"In college we studied economic theory because it describes the way the world works. In grad school we study it to see the ways it fails to do it."

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote:
    I am pissed I haven't gotten in the TOR beta. It's not fair. I scanned my computer. I pre-ordered the collector's edition, I have been a star wars fan my entire life. I am a LOYAL FUCKING FAN

WHY THE FUCK DON'T I GET IN.
    you were on the list, but george lucas edited you out

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Winky wrote:
    Variable wrote:
    winky what the fuck does that mean

Feral might understand.

I'm with you. Good job. This set is fun.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Elendil I was trying to think of a decent George Lucas gag and failed. Yours is excellent.

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote:
    This is actually a terrible episode of Babylon 5. Man, the first series had a lot of suck in it.

Which one?

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Elendil wrote:
    Ludious wrote:
    I am pissed I haven't gotten in the TOR beta. It's not fair. I scanned my computer. I pre-ordered the collector's edition, I have been a star wars fan my entire life. I am a LOYAL FUCKING FAN

I FUCKING HAVE THE M&M BOBA FETT STATUETTE

IT'S AN M&M

IN MANDALORIAN ARMOR

FUCK

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote:
    Elendil wrote:
    Ludious wrote:

I FUCKING HAVE THE M&M BOBA FETT STATUETTE

IT'S AN M&M

IN MANDALORIAN ARMOR

FUCK

Man if I could I'd trade you that for beta access that's pretty boss sounding.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Bogart wrote:

guess that's why they call me Jinxo!

someone make a new chat

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I will be sad if TOR ends up sucking.

This discussion has been closed.