As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satan 2011: Satans sent! Let the Giftening begin

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    I'm way too excited for this. I knew it would be fun but I'm grinning like woah

Lurk lurk lurk, stalk stalk stalk

yes... that's right. I'm watching you post. Putting it on my Satan's board. Devising the perfect gift!

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I got my person.

Here we go!

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    I just saw my pm. This will be my first secret Satan, and I'm feeling really excited to be planning something awesome for this cool cat.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    I got my guy, and I know the name, but very little else. this should be interesting.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    I feel sorry for anyone trying to stalk my posting habits, as I'm at least half Lurker these days.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    Aw, guess I didn't get in.

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Vivixenne wrote:
    I am soooooooooooper happy with who I got. :D

Whelp this is clearly not me

E: I'm actually finding out that my Satanee this year and I have a lot of similar interests, which takes off a bit of the pressure.

EE: They live across the continental united states though, so physical stalking is of now on hold. Damn

MetroidZoid on
    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    Tox wrote:
    I've actually devised a way that I could have my Satanee's gift in their hands this weekend.

Hmmm.....First?

Damn, you're probably gonna beat me then. :(

6rceun58332p.png
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    Whoo, I got my Secret Satan! :o I really like them, but wish I knew more about them. Looks like I get to have fun doing some stalking.

To the person who got me, I will have a suggestion post and wishlist link up tomorrow!

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Yeah hey satanee, post outside of that one thread, will ya? Also expand yo wishlist!

I have a few gifts formulating already though...

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    I feel sorry for anyone trying to stalk my posting habits, as I'm at least half Lurker these days.

same

I am just not a very talkative poster

• Options
    and I keep adding little notes to my hints page.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I keep making mine sound more and more ridiculous.

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    If you are stuck for ideas, please ask Vivienne as she might have a good idea or two, plus she is super nosey and probably wants to know who got me.

emphasising dis

I would never tell Blake who has him

but I would love to have it as a thing I know that he doesn't

picture me laughing gleefully behind steepled fingers

(it's adorable, I know)

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    I got my guy! I know him kinda. Woo.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote:
    Blake T wrote:
    If you are stuck for ideas, please ask Vivienne as she might have a good idea or two, plus she is super nosey and probably wants to know who got me.

emphasising dis

I would never tell Blake who has him

but I would love to have it as a thing I know that he doesn't

picture me laughing gleefully behind steepled fingers

(it's adorable, I know)

But you see, I wouldn't want to know as I'm sure they would like to keep it a surprise.

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    but you see, I would still enjoy knowing

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I have already started formulating my gift idea.

Oh yes, oh yes...

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    PkErthbndPkErthbnd Registered User regular
    Satanee get! The stalking shall commence henceforth!

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Ho shit, I got an awesome Satanee!

You fuckers are going to be jealous of who I get to give Christmas prezzies to...

• Options
    I got Khoo last year.

• Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    got my satanee!

this is gonna be fun.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    My wishlist is mainly Blurays and not too exciting! Feel free to use that kinda stuff as a guide as to what I might like.

• Options
    2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    Every year I get paired up with someone I barely know at all.

That just makes it a challenge.

I'm ready for this.

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    My Satanee lives almost ten thousand miles away.

Platy on
  • Options
    Suck it up!

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Is there a way to search just this thread, rather than the entire forums at once?

• Options

are you whining or just stating a fact

either way it's a pretty safe bet that your Satanee is one of the Aussies

good job with the SECRET part, Satan

• Options
    Is there a way to search just this thread, rather than the entire forums at once?

if you're thinking that your Satanee might have made a wishlist post but didn't put it in their sig, there have been others in similar positions

just find them, go to their profile, go to their Comments tab, and search for "Satan"... that'll take you to every post they've made in this thread

• Options
    Thanks Viv!

• Options
    Vivixenne wrote:

are you whining or just stating a fact

either way it's a pretty safe bet that your Satanee is one of the Aussies

good job with the SECRET part, Satan

or one of the kiwis

• Options
    Just stating a fact. That I had to ship internationally was a given. And I sure hope that more than one or two of your Aussies signed up (not saying I got an Aussie - there are also parts of the US which are almost ten thousand miles away from where I live).

• Options
    And I'm not speaking about Guam.

• Options
    bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    i'm looking all over these boards for a wishlist post from my Satanee, because the pm was petty non-descriptive.

PS: to my Satan, check back to the post i made in this thead regularly, it's a work in progress.

bwanie on
    Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    heck yeah let's do this

thanks chris & jess for crankin away at em!

• Options
    "Aussie" is a really funny word.

• Options
    Hawaii is pretty far away from mainland America!

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    I got an amazing Satanee

aw yeah the holidays are gonna be real good this year

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    Yesss I got mine. I'm happy with it! I feel like I can do some fun things. My body is ready for presents.

• Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    so many delicious ideas, gotta be careful

you see i always struggle with satan stuff because

i end up spending more time and effort on it than i do people i am close to in real life, and that sometimes gets me in trouble.

rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
This discussion has been closed.