As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satan 2011: Satans sent! Let the Giftening begin

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Sara Lynn wrote:
    I might edit my post on what to get me. I feel like I didn't say enough. Also, checking my Tumblr can help a bit. It's just me reblogging things that are cool do it may give ideas.

Your signature doesn't even have your post, silly girl!

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    Stale wrote:
    Hey

Hey Satan

What I want:

I wear pants sizes you can't find, and brands I wouldn't ever expect you to buy. Don't bother trying. I'm particular about my clothing.

Shirts I would appreciate, but most likely would never wear. Again, I'm particular.

My passion is cooking, but I can't really eat solid food without pain.

I hate Irony.

and Anime.

Ironic Anime sends me into rage-shakes.

I have a PS3 and 360. I don't play many games.

You have my amazon and foodzie wishlists.

If you are type AB- and don't need your liver, your pancreas, one of your kidneys, or about 9 feet of your intestines... I do.

I have a serious love of Southern Americana. So if you find a 100 year old cornbread pan, or a copper pot-still yeah, buy it for me.

I own a Xoom. I need some kind of portfolio or case or something for it so I can easily use it at work.

I smoke a pipe. A nice tin of cavendish would be appreciated.

A vintage Dunhill estate pipe would also.

So would a nice Money-Order, just sayin.

Quoting this because I'm fairly sure it wasn't sent in my prospective satans PM.

If for some reason you get stuck, ask DrZiplock, Cadmunkey, SaraLynn, Annie, Butters, or Neville. Though between the foodzie and amazon lists, you should be straight.

easysig2.jpg
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Oh man, I finally read who my Satanee is! Happy day, off to stalk :o

• That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    Usagi rigged the vote and got Druhim.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    See, that's just silly.

If they're already exchanging gifts why not diversify your gift intake by selecting someone different?

• BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    It appears I've got a lot of stalking to do as I don't know this person!

BEAST! on
    dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    I have a name!
    Wooooo
    Excited to buy presents

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Dear Ms or Mr. Satan,

I would love to receive any of the items on my wishlist, but in no way should you feel limited to it. The items might give you an impression of what I like.

If you'd like to send me gifts directly via Amazon, please mind that not everything can be shipped internationally. If you're a poor soul and would like to avoid high shipping fees, you could use amazon.co.uk or amazon.at.

I have broad interests and I like history, science, science fiction and fantasy (in book form if it's sufficiently sophisticated). I also like board games, but I only rarely get to play them. I'd love to receive strange stuff and other things from where you live, but feel free to use one of the European Amazon sites if you'd like to save money. Should you have any questions, just go ahead and ask them through another forumer.

I'm looking very much forward to your gift. It doesn't have to be expensive and I'll love anything you send me.

Platy on
    Zip knows what's up

Also I don't think Dru is participating as a separate entity, but I'm sure he'll have some input into whatever I put together

(FYI: I was about to say "whatever goes in my box" but I figured that would gross you all out)

gross... yeah

gross is the word I would have picked.....

8->

easysig2.jpg
    <3

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    are we talking about Druhim's penis in here? 8->

And Usagi's box? 8->

My box in a box

BAM, gift done

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    And Usagi's box? 8->

Don't be gross

no offense to Usagi's vagina

edited November 2011
    Dear Satanee,
    Please put a link to your post or wishlist in your sig!
    Tracking it down is hard if you post a bunch! :P

Though I guess being a Satan isn't supposed to be easy :rotate:

skettios on
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    QuickSnap wrote:
    Tox wrote:
    I've actually devised a way that I could have my Satanee's gift in their hands this weekend.

Hmmm.....First?

Damn, you're probably gonna beat me then. :(

Unlikely, as I probably won't be able to pull it off quite that quickly.

Also I must do some calculations. I need to determine the rate at which my Satanee consumes delicious delectables.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    Keith wrote:
    no offense to Usagi's vagina

No worries, my cootch is pretty hard to offend

Yeah I heard it can take quite a beating

Tox wrote: »
    QuickSnap wrote:
    Tox wrote:
    I've actually devised a way that I could have my Satanee's gift in their hands this weekend.

Hmmm.....First?

Damn, you're probably gonna beat me then. :(

Unlikely, as I probably won't be able to pull it off quite that quickly.

Also I must do some calculations. I need to determine the rate at which my Satanee consumes delicious delectables.

if it's lostwords, as soon as he sees them

It's taken hard knocks it's whole life. It's used to living in the rough by now.

In unrelated news: I've already tracked down the first, and perhaps centerpiece, item of my Satan's gift.

• lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    So excited for my satanee! Let the stalking commence! Also I realized I havent yet made a proper wishlist post, just linked to my amazon wishlist so here ya go:

Hey satan-er, whats up? Hope you're doing fine and dandy! I have an amazon wishlist that I mostly keep as a shopping list for the future and for family, but definittely don't feel constrained to get me stuff from there! I have a wide array of interests, and find appreciation in most anything pop culture. I compulsively buy blurays and videogames, so I would hate for you to get me something I already own, but I can deal! I read lots of book, and have been on a non-fiction binge lately, so something in that vein would be kickbutt. I have my goodreads account linked, but haven't updated in a good long while, just to give you an idea of what i'm digging. I also have a ps3, ds, psp and steam account linked in the sig. I also dig groovy musicings. Super excited for the upcoming tegna and sara live dvd that comes out nov. 15, and am way into regina spektor, ingird michaelsonn, adele, and the like. So basically, if you have some chick indie stuff you like, i'd probably like it too! Also an ardent fan of the baltimore ravens, baltimore orioles, capitals, and liverpool. I also love winterwear! I wear size M for shirts and junk, and love knit stuff! I also have a sweet tooth like whoa, and appreciate baked goods like no other person alive! If you're foreign, candy from exotic, far off lands would be the bee's knees!

If you need help coming up with present ideas, you can ask balefuego, langly, notasenator, or tastypastry, who I interact with on the reg and can probably be your spy into my homelife. Also can ask keith, drziplock, and bowtiedseal as peeps that know me fairly well to get a good idea. Anywho, hope this helps you out a bit and much love to you!

xoxoxo
    lostwords

ps. i will be going back to my homeland (the philippines) from dec. 23 till like jan. 11, i think, so if you send it then and I'm unable to properly make a thank you post with pictures of me enjoying your presents, I apologize in advance. Hope that helps!

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    DrZiplock wrote:
    In unrelated news: I've already tracked down the first, and perhaps codpiece, item of my Satan's gift.

I read it like this the first time. So I guess that means it must happen.

The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    Yessss Satan time!

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    gonna post a thing after lunch today

• JansonJanson Registered User regular
    I am excited for Mori's satanee

Formulating plans

Luckily it is a forumer we know reasonably well!

• BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    I am slightly intimidated trying to think of things to get my satanee, I will have to relax and let the ideas flow through me.

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • PRDPRD Kristin Lindsay I am a meat popsicle.Registered User regular
    This is going to be incrediawesome, I'm getting some great ideas for my satanee. Thanks @neville and @Usagi for managing this!

• NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    I gots a pretty good idea of what I wanna do, but its gonna be so 'spensive.

rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote:
    my satanee is getting a donation to the human fund in their name

The Human Fund.
    Money for people.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    BYToady wrote: »
    I am slightly intimidated trying to think of things to get my satanee, I will have to relax and let the ideas flow through me.

I was like this at first. Then, did a couple of hours of research by stalking since my person and I rarely if ever interact. And suddenly it kind of all came together.

EyQGd.jpg
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    neville wrote:
    Kwoaru wrote:

The Human Fund.
    Money for people.
    http://www.the-human-fund.org/

also, although I don't know who my satan is, I can pretty much cross off who they aren't

• dougyfreshdougyfresh Registered User regular
    I kinda wanna make a scavenger hunt with my posts for my satan to follow, I'll have to think about a good way to implement that today at work

steam_sig.png
    Antimatter wrote:
    neville wrote:
    Kwoaru wrote:

The Human Fund.
    Money for people.
    http://www.the-human-fund.org/

also, although I don't know who my satan is, I can pretty much cross off who they aren't

I am the blurst organizer ever

Initial shipment is on it's way.

Satanee should be get their first batch tomorrow.

easysig2.jpg
    Stale wrote: »
    Initial shipment is on it's way.

Satanee should be get their first batch tomorrow.

dang, you're fast!

Dammit Dan, I haven't even figured out a strategy yet, much less purchased anything

This discussion has been closed.