Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: 'General DISCUSSION thread' by agilemania

agilemaniaagilemania Registered User regular
edited November 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
There was a Feature Request thread that had some button requests. It looks like at least one of those (code) has been implemented, but list, size, color, indent, and font were other requests I see.

Regarding a color chooser:
MrBlarney wrote: »
I was actually just thinking about what X11 web colors would be good to use under both the default new-forum scheme and the Stylish old-forum schemes, and came up with the following list of 15. Some are more readable than others on each of the schemes, but overall, they might make for a good rule of thumb?

red
brown
chocolate
darkorange
goldenrod
olive
limegreen
forestgreen
darkcyan
darkturquoise
dodgerblue
mediumorchid
deeppink
crimson
gray

Photobucket image (made in GIMP, not a fair comparison)
That might need to be updated to reflect how quotes now have a blue gray background.

EDIT: I guess quotes have a blue background in the preview interface but gray once posted. And spoiler buttons still don't work in the preview interface. And images in spoilers still aren't auto-resized.

This discussion has been closed.