As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

why do you hurt me, school

19596979899101»

• Options
    GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Skipped 8:30 class due to disease
    Went to 10:00 am meeting with prof about another class, while hopefully avoiding the prof who's class I skipped
    Skipping the former prof's 11:30 class due to disease

Fuck being sick

GreasyKidsStuff on
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Reading a 200+ page article all about Christ's genitals in Renaissance art.

Welcome to grad school.

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    I'll give you some pictures instead of a giant article with some genitals in it

• Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    Done two of my three weeks of inorganic mystery salt lab
    I know one of my salts for sure, one salt maybe, and the other four anions for sure
    Seems okay

• Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    I know one of my salts for sure, one salt maybe, and the other four anions for sure
    Seems okay

Have you tried any flame tests?

Not at all conclusive but quick and easy and it might help you differentiate between two possibles..

• Options
    Seems okay

Have you tried any flame tests?

Not at all conclusive but quick and easy and it might help you differentiate between two possibles..

we aren't given access to a flame until the final week lol
    today was for anions and acidic cations

• Options
    E^(i Pi)+1=0E^(i Pi)+1=0 hellRegistered User regular
    I have a paper due by midnight and I cant think of anything.

In “Annabell Lee” Poe crafts a fairy-tale like story of death and loss that takes place long ago and far away. “Annabell Lee” was the last thing Poe would ever write and it may arguably be considered the capstone to his work. Readers might be tempted to look for hidden meanings in the poem's many images and repeated motifs, yet this would be a mistake. Rather, readers should realize that the power of “Annabell Lee” is not in any allegorical hidden meaning but rather in the lyrical nature of the work – in its beautiful rhythm, far-away imagery and its sad quiet story of loss and longing.

That's all I got. suggestions?

Love me.
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Really?

That's stupid...Even the first year labs where I teach have boxes of bunsen's just there for the taking.

• Options
    Really?

That's stupid...Even the first year labs where I teach have boxes of bunsen's just there for the taking.

we don't have gas hooked up to our chem labs in the new science building at my university
    my microbiology lab was gas because we need to constantly have rising air to avoid contamination, but for chem we have gotten by with hot plates so far
    i'm assuming the prof is going to have some sort of neat fire device next week

• Options
    perhaps

a "matchbook"

This discussion has been closed.