As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Panama from HBO's The Wire is now a hip hop artist

TheBeeShineTheBeeShine documenting hip hop history & inspirationNew JerseyRegistered User new member
edited November 2011 in Debate and/or Discourse
TheBeeShine.com presents: Site-whoring!

www.TheBeeShine.com
documenting hip hop history & inspiration
ElJeffe on

• UnknownSaintUnknownSaint Kasyn Registered User regular
    I was going to come in here and say that this is probably more appropriate in either the Wire or the hip-hop threads, but then I realized it's neither because you're a fraud.

• TheBeeShineTheBeeShine documenting hip hop history & inspiration New JerseyRegistered User new member
    edited November 2011
    it can be moved to the hip hop threads, but i've seen threads on The Wire posted here and figured fans would like to see

TheBeeShine on
    www.TheBeeShine.com
  • TheBeeShineTheBeeShine documenting hip hop history & inspiration New JerseyRegistered User new member
    edited November 2011
    duplicate

TheBeeShine on
    www.TheBeeShine.com
  • LucidLucid Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    The Rules wrote:

"Look at my site! Buy my stuff!" - Uhhh, no. Go away, sitewhore. Its totally fine to put a link in your sig if you want to show off your work, or hock some gear, though.

Lucid on
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    As a matter of wondering, does anyone know if watching an embedded youtube video here increases it's overall views on yt?

I'm not selling anything but thanks for your two cents Lucid

www.TheBeeShine.com
  • DaedalusDaedalus Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    In other news, Snoop from HBO's The Wire is now in jail for dealing heroin. In real life.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2011-03-10/entertainment/bs-md-ci-drug-raids-20110310_1_drug-raids-dea-and-baltimore-police-drug-dealers

edit: oops, didn't see that this was a spam thread; gotta read past the first post in the future. Sorry.

Daedalus on
This discussion has been closed.