As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    What is with all the mystery satans so far?

Come on people, own up to your giftening already!

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    i wish i drank coffee so i could use the tardis mug to its full effect but instead i'll just eat ice cream out of it

:^:

• KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    who eats ice cream out of bowls
    i only use mugs

• MarthMarth Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Satanee, your gifts are getting closer and closer... all of them should be there next week!

Marth on
    Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    hmm... I should check the mail for this week.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    i only use mugs

I have a friend who does this too

What is the deal? Why does it even matter at all

Satan, I can't check and see if I have any packages today, which means I won't be able to check until next Friday. Sorry!

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Kusu, I too don't drink coffee.

High-Five!

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Why would anyone drink bean-water?

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Oh hey I got ANOTHER PACKAGE TODAY!

What's in it?

Well, my camera is shitty so I decided to just google an image of it and share that with you all instead.

267739.1020.A.jpg

10 Things I Hate About You! This is easily one of my top 5 favorite movies of all time, and TLB was kind enough to gift it to me, which is AWESOME! because I don't yet own it.

YOU ARE AWESOME, TLB! I KNOW THIS IS ALREADY COMMON KNOWLEDGE BUT YOU ARE STILL AWESOME!

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Matev wrote:
    Why would anyone drink bean-water?

Because... they... like the taste?

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    #pipe wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    i only use mugs

I have a friend who does this too

What is the deal? Why does it even matter at all

it doesn't matter at all
    im just making a commentary

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Kusu, where is my high-five?

its right here

Damn straight.

• FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    ceres wrote:
    I really wonder who my satan is. I use my gift pretty much all the time when I'm at home.

Wouldn't be decent to play with it in public.

Having watched her play with the gift for several hours, I can say that it is pretty much great.

A+ gifting work.
    :winky:

Fyndir on
  • BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    Delivered On:
    Wednesday, 11/23/2011 at 6:58 P.M.
    Left At:
    Front Door

:bz 8->

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Nope sorry not me.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    if it's me, the address I gave is my parents so I'd have to call and check

but 99% of the time there's someone there so I should know

but if this is that 1% of the time let me know

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    tox, enjoy the shit outta that movie

7656367.jpg
    I was gonna!

• BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    if it's me, the address I gave is my parents so I'd have to call and check

but 99% of the time there's someone there so I should know

but if this is that 1% of the time let me know
    eh, nothing to worry about, that picture of my junk will be waiting for you when you get there
    it is not you

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    more stuff from @Sweeny Tom!
    2nqct8g.jpg

thats DEAD OR ALIVE BEACH VOLLEYBUTTS 2, SUPER MONKEYBALL 3D and A FUCKING TARDIS MUG!

i will be masturbating to, playing around with, and drinking out of those things (in reverse order)

dude you are probably the best satan i've ever had doing this
    @Smart Hero is a razor thin second

I understand about the butts now

Oh damn 2 packages came today?!

Nice, then there's only one package left of stuff I already ordered that's left to come, and that's one gift, and I give that a day or two to come

And I'm so glad you like everything! When I looked at your likes/dislikes post on here, the first thing I did was that I saw that you said you like butts, so I literally got on Amazon and typed in "butts" and literally the first result was that DOA game, so I bought it right then and there

Super Monkey Ball 3D, when I saw that on your wishlist I couldn't buy it fast enough. Justice League season 2 I had to get for you. The Kinder chocolate I had to get because that stuff's beloved around here, plus the creepy kid was just the icing on the cake. And when I heard you like Dr. Who, I went browsing on ThinkGeek, and saw the disappearing Tardis coffee mug and thought that would be an amazing gift.

So for this month you have one more tiny gift to look forward to, and next month you'll be receiving from me an envelope with 3 gifts inside (would have mailed it earlier, but post office fucked up and kinda hurt part of one of the gifts, plus I wanted to wait to mail it till after Thanksgiving). That'll give me a chance to get more money to get the rest of my gifts that I have planned, which will probably be done in January or February if I have the money! And again, really glad you love everything so far! :]

Sweeney Tom on
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    Caulk Bite 6 -> Centipede Damascus

Feebsicle -> Veretas

Legba -> zucchini/2

Moriveth ->
    Rolo

Naphtali -> . (plut)

ShimSham -> Stale/2 -> Romanian My Escutcheon

Sweeney Tom -> Kusuguttai/2/3

The Lovely Bastard -> Tox/2/3

??? -> #pipe -> Platypus Beirut

??? -> Antimatter -> Wombat!!/2/3

??? -> ceres

??? -> Hunter/2

??? -> lostwords

??? -> Slacker71 -> Nogs

??? -> Smart Hero/2

??? -> The Geebs That Is A Pony

It is so cool watching what everyone is getting.

BTW, please alert me if I've missed a post in which you tell everyone what you got.

EyQGd.jpg
  • VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    Dear Satan,

I am in Thanksgiving panic mode but will post pictures and delight tomorrow post-Turkey.

For now, I will say that I am super excited about everything and am an hour behind in my prep because I stopped to read one of the books.

Seriously, you nailed it.

<3 VoC

• TefTef Registered User regular
    The same as it is with buttsex the joy is in the giving, not the receiving :)

Satanee, the first round of gifts have been sent. Watch your mailbox!

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I know it's only been in the mail for like one day but I keep hoping that it will show up to my satan's house.

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Tef wrote:
    i think you've been doing it wrong

• TefTef Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote:
    Tef wrote:

:winky:

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    that was not an invitation

The forums are filling me with holiday cheer. Yay.

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Holy shit I love this

• Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Christmas forums are the fucking BEST

also dear Satan, I must inform you that I'm out of town for the next three days so... Hopefully stuff doesn't come yet! I'm also gone December 17th - 27th probably so... Heads up

• ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    Oh! The forums! Adorable!!!

8->

EyQGd.jpg
    Antimatter wrote:
    Tef wrote:

sendkeithamessage?

• NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    YESSS

SNOOOOOW

rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
    i wonder if the new forums have to ability to continue the Holiday tradition of taking down all forums and replacing them with 1 short lived holiday forum.

rotate.jpg
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    it's secular snow.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Nogs wrote:
    i wonder if the new forums have to ability to continue the Holiday tradition of taking down all forums and replacing them with 1 short lived holiday forum.

It'd be a Kwanzaa Miracle.

jnij103vqi2i.png
This discussion has been closed.