Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Looking for a new musical guest?

dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community CartographerRegistered User regular
edited July 2007 in PAX Archive
dyaballikl on
a.k.a. dya
"Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe

Robot Ninjas Assassins Twitter

Posts

  • mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Break.com has lots of videos depicting fine young women with nice boobies dancing in front of their webcams soooo...you might not want to visit the site at work.

    From the description of the video that is in the URL, I can tell that this is a video of the guy that uses a tesla machine to make big sparky music. It is quite awesome.

    Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    Xbox 360 Gamertag: mentok1982 || PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    This is what Nicola should have been doing in his later years. Instead of becoming obsessed with his Death Ray and weather research, he should have been using his genius to entertain at parties and events. He would have made an ass-load of cash, instead of dying a pauper.

    steam_sig.png
  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    mentok1982 wrote: »
    Break.com has lots of videos depicting fine young women with nice boobies dancing in front of their webcams soooo...you might not want to visit the site at work.

    From the description of the video that is in the URL, I can tell that this is a video of the guy that uses a tesla machine to make big sparky music. It is quite awesome.

    not just that, he uses a tesla coil to play mario and tetris music. TAKE THAT BLINDFOLDED PIANIST!

    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe

    Robot Ninjas Assassins Twitter
  • BlainBlain Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    The blindfolded pianist owns this so hard it's not funny. He even does the sound effects while he's playing the music. This is still cool. But seriously, Martin Leung is the man. Also, I saw this on YouTube (booby free).

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX5V_9s0Gfw

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiUlqecQKUo

  • The CrowingThe Crowing Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Props to the Blindfolded Pianist, for sure... but it always irked me to see him with his mouth hanging open like that. I dunno, maybe I'm just weird. He should still close his mouth, though.

  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Blain wrote: »
    The blindfolded pianist owns this so hard it's not funny. He even does the sound effects while he's playing the music. This is still cool. But seriously, Martin Leung is the man. Also, I saw this on YouTube (booby free).

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX5V_9s0Gfw

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiUlqecQKUo
    not a great way to sell something on a geek flooded forum to quote it as "booby free!" XD

    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe

    Robot Ninjas Assassins Twitter
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited June 2007
    Well, it's not being sold on it's booby quality plus some people view from work and don't want to visit sites that are known to host boobies.

    sig-500x65.jpg
  • PAX_Virgin2007PAX_Virgin2007 Registered User
    edited June 2007
    good vids! I know sum1 who owns a Tesla thingy.......maybe i will try that. But i doubt it

  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Moe_Fwacky wrote: »
    Well, it's not being sold on it's booby quality plus some people view from work and don't want to visit sites that are known to host boobies.

    there's always time for boobies, moe.

    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe

    Robot Ninjas Assassins Twitter
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited July 2007
    Okay seriously, find these guys for next year
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=3ff_AXVlo9U
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=VX5V_9s0Gfw&mode=related&search=

    Also, somebody needs to make a steampunk Tesla Coil organ, any takers?

    sig-500x65.jpg
This discussion has been closed.