As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Men In Black 1: Part 3

Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm aRegistered User, Disagreeable regular
edited December 2011 in Social Entropy++
Trailer is finally released for MIB 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyaFEBI_L24

It looks exactly like MIB 2 which was exactly like MIB 1 which means I'm fucking sold already

Josh Brolin does an awesome Tommy Lee Jones impression

Garlic Bread on

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    Keith you fucker I was just posting that in the youtube thread

it looks amazing

I am so fucking stoked for this

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    This looks pretty great.

BLM - ACAB
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    neat

8406wWN.png
  • LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    crwth wrote:
    best part of mib2

I do not understand this sentence.

iwantanswers3.png
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    gotta say Will Smith keeps on looking fine as hell for a guy in his early 40s

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    so watching this

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    the whole trailer I was like man what could they even do differently than explaining the universe

and then I was like

oh

• YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Alright, that looks fun.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular

black don't crack

Keith wrote:

black don't crack

I imagine you saying that and then skidding away like your avatar

wY6K6Jb.gif
    Keith wrote:

black don't crack

240px-Frederick_Douglass_portrait.jpg
    goddamn

• lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Excited for the upcoming big Willie style song with awesome dance

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote:
    Keith wrote:

black don't crack

goddamn

11k9pnb.jpg

Guy on right (Mike Carey) is 62

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Yes, yes, a thousand times YES!

Oh brilliant
    what a marvelous people

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    holy shit yes

• MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    I'mma watch the shit outta this

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • BosskingBossking Commander President Kingdom of CastlefortRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    lostwords wrote:
    Excited for the upcoming big Willie style song with awesome dance

MARK OF THE NEW WILLENIUM.

I've been craving anything similar to Men in Black, and what do you know, a new Men in Black. That graffiti thing looked pretty neat.

Bossking on
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    Nerdgasmic wrote:
    Keith wrote:

black don't crack

goddamn

11k9pnb.jpg

Guy on right (Mike Carey) is 62

I do have trouble telling how old black - shoes are my favorite kind of shoes.

• rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Will smith has been overdue for something like this for a while.

I'll watch the trailer at lunch, but very glad to see excited posts about it! Love the first MIB.

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I've never seen MiB 2. I did love the first one though.

When I was packing up my apartment to move, I discovered that I own Men In Black 1 on blu-ray

I have no idea where it came from. I don't remember buying it. In fact, I remember not buying it because I was just going to get the 2 pack with MIIB.

It was a nice surprise

Moriveth wrote:
    I've never seen MiB 2. I did love the first one though.

MIIB is MIB but with an itty bitty ting (it's different)

• DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    I was scheduled to do illustrations for the Men in Black RPG from West End Games... right before the company declared bankruptcy and lost the license. :(

Looking forward to this.

• SASA Registered User regular
    Josh Brolin should do a spoof of that horrendous Rick Perry youtube.

WoW: Revash (Cho'Gall)
    3DS: 5241-1953-7031
    Black Suits Comin' is better than the first MIB song

strictly for the line "Best lookin' crime fighter since myself in part one"

• SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    I loved MIB, didn't like MIB2 and this trailer looks really good!

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
    DMAC wrote:
    I was scheduled to do illustrations for the Men in Black RPG from West End Games... right before the company declared bankruptcy and lost the license. :(

Looking forward to this.

my wettest dream was an x-com like game but with undercover operations, i.e. men in black suits in public places, having to neutralize threats and achieve objectives while maintaining cover and blending in

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    The books that were released for the MiB RPG are pretty fun. It was basically a spiritual successor to the Ghostbusters RPG from WEG.

The bloopers/outtakes from MiB are pretty great:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=353vlb3VfAU

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Isn't a Prometheus trailer due out soon too?

I know very little about it.

But all I really needed to know was the following;

- Aliens universe
    - Michael Fassbender

and I was sold.

Oh brilliant
  • Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    this looks like it could be pretty good

like maybe they understand a little bit better this time what the good parts of MIB were

• ToldoToldo But actually, WeegianRegistered User regular
    To be fair, the intro to the original MIB songs sounds like the Metroid Prime soundtrack.

Also, the best part of MIB2 was:
    84117275be999ffL.jpg

• Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    also JOSH FUCKIN BROLIN

BUTTS IN THE SEATS, BABY

and the best part of MIB 2 was

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raHAXKtbyIU

Skull Man on
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    So do we get a Will Smith single to go with it or what? I feel like he owes us a couple.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    You know what was awesome?

the animated series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXHeuRMc6ak

• DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    I made my Male Shepard look like Will Smith. African American men have such great mustaches. My wimpy white dude mustache sucks.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    The_Scarab wrote: »
    You know what was awesome?

the animated series.

I remember watching the hell out of that

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    I made my Male Shepard look like Will Smith. African American men have such great mustaches. My wimpy white dude mustache sucks.

don't blame your shitty facial hair on your race!

5471306386_f53846a88b.jpg

220px-President_Theodore_Roosevelt,_1904.jpg